[MANGA] Fushigi Yuugi - Genbu Kaiden

Guest Eradicated

Guest chaserj7

Fushigi Yuugi was what got me reading Genbu Kaiden.. but i think the way the main characters fell in love was too... predictable. and too fast! 0_0

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
Guest yeindarrrling

i really love this series ! i agree; the genbu kaiden love is a lot more mature than the original;

but i really liked the original too. i cant wait for chapter 32 !! im really interested in the universe of

the four gods; i wanna know more about the byakko story; but it showed a lot of it in fushigi yuugi; but

i still wanna know more. i dont want this series to be over ! im really gonna miss fushigi yuugi; ):

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Eradicated

it feels like forever since theres been a new chapter,

I am dying to read chapter 32 but this manga had been put on hiatus

there wont be a new chapter till spring 2010 and all this wait is killing me, I am actually forgetting the storyline and the plot

Guest Stolen_waters

ooooohhhh...another manga to read, but after seeing everyone's comments, I won't be starting this manga anytime soon 'cause my new motto is don't read an ongoing manga. LOL

I have been waiting for 234123456789 mangas to update, and gosh it's been months/years!

Guest yunshin_*

This has got to be one of my all-time favorite mangas! The other one being Black Bird. But anyway, I thought this one was better than the first one LOL. I didn't like how Miaka was so naive. Takiko was more down to earth at least. And yes, IT FEELS LIKE SUCH A LONG WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! I guess it's THAT good that's worth the wait, right?

Guest FairyTales

I can't wait for the new update!

.. but gaah I've been waiting for like 1 year O_O.

T___T.

and the last chapter was ASDAFA. V_V

Yui watase is one of my fave manga artist ~

she totally rocked this one.

Guest Max_4_lyfe

I like this series, even though we all know the ending.

It's so much more mature then FY.

I couldn't stand Miaka, who i found a bother and annoying character.

I'm just still irked that no one but Miaka ever got a happy ending in the book >.>

• 6 months later...
Guest Eradicated

I believe chapter 32 will be out this June.

I really can't wait anymore, its been forever. I hope this time Yuu Watase san really updates.

Guest Eradicated

well i heard it was coming out this june but i might be wrong and it may come this month......if we are lucky...........

Guest xiaohimecece

ahh. its been forever since it last updated.

i even remeber reading this series right when it first started and fell in love.

of course the first manga i read was fushigi yuugi the mysterious play was what made me fall in love with her stories,

but i absolutely love yuu watase's work

imadoki

alice 19th

absolute boyfriend

fushigi yuugi the mysterious play

and of course the fushigi yuugi genbu kaiden series.

Guest aikoden

sigh.. i haven't gotten my hands on the latest copies yet but i did read them..

i love fushigi yuugi because it was one of my faves back in the days, but i'll have to say i like this newer one more since the girl is actually useful ^_^.. at least she can protect herself.. hehe.. but i still love miaka as well.. XD

i love all of yuu watase's work .. i love her drawings.. ^_^..!! can't wait for her updates!

• 1 month later...
Guest cantthinkofaname

has the next volume out yet? i know that yuu watase takes quite some time getting the new volume out, which excites me LOL

Archived