[drama 2008] Beethoven Virus 베토벤 바이러스

Guest yeohweping

Guest liezle

thanks yeohweping! :)

here's another link in case there's traffic ;)

taken from www.tsgfan.com

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=_CK_CS51-5U$

i wonder if the water scene shown is the same scene where ji ah got sick? :huh:

btw, the clip is 6.10mins

btw, just found out from LN of ejiahstory.com that the drama production team will be on a 3 day holiday. this is probably for everyone to take a rest especially the actors.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the clip , yeohweping . PD lee sure know how to create a sensational opening ...

KMN had to be underwater to do that conducting :blink: really look like tough work . i hope Lee Jia get well soon , Lee Sun Jae, also suffer a personal loss , his 95 year old mother just passed away . but old mr lee still proceed with his filming , he is such a dedicated actor .

TV11avi_000124691.jpg

TV11avi_000222722.jpg

TV11avi_000356723.jpg

TV1E441080801HDTVXviD-Entalavi_0007.jpg

cap from mbc drama DC

=

Ah this piece of little news is sweet to me since i belong to the group of damo peiyin ,

the title of this drama Beethoven Virus actually was inspired by a MV done by a damo peiyin for the 2003 MBC drama DAMO , which was also directed by PD Lee

. the fan had make a mv for the drama using Beethoven Virus as the background music . and it left an impression on PD lee who make the title of the tune as his next project title ^^ i think he said the music express both joy and sorrow . though i tihnk it wont be use in the drama but PD Lee hope that this piece of music which had became a representative of Beethoven 's music ., to spread that to the viewers with the drama . (er something like that )

[ Damo peiyin (嬖人) is a term used to describe mania fans of drama DAMO ! PD Lee used to say this before that because of damo peiyin that why Damo can breathe ^^] there were tons of creation by the damo peiyin and i think i rem this particular one he is talking about .

anyway

beethoven Virus actually is a remix of Beethoven's Piano Sonata No. 8 in C minor, op. 13, commonly known as Pathétique . The remix is of the 3rd Movement Rondo: Allegro

here is the original version

Rondo: Allegro

http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0...00155546410.wma

and this is Beethoven Virus oerformed by DIANA BONCHEVA

‘베토벤 바이러스’ 제목에 얽힌 비하인드 스토리

JES|이동현 기자|2008.07.28 10:10 입력

9월 방송될 예정인 MBC TV 수목극 '베토벤 바이러스'(극본 홍진아·홍자람)의 제목에 얽힌 이색적인 사연이 공개됐다.

마니아 시청자들이 연출자에게 제목에 대한 영감을 줬다는 점에서 흥미를 끈다. 때는 지난 2003년. 이재규 PD가 MBC TV '다모'로 '다모폐인'이라 불리는 마니아 시청자층을 형성할 때였다. 한 시청자가 UCC로 제작한 '다모'의 뮤직비디오 배경 음악이 바로 '베토벤 바이러스'였다.

당시 그 음악과 뮤직비디오에 매료된 이재규 PD는 클래식 음악 드라마를 기획했고 제목도 '베토벤 바이러스'로 일찌감치 정하게 됐다.

이재규 PD는 "'베토벤 바이러스'라는 음악은 희비의 양면성을 느끼게 해 강한 인상을 받았다. 드라마에선 이 곡이 소개되지 않겠지만 베토벤으로 상징되는 음악의 원천적 향수는 바이러스처럼 시청자들에게 전달될 것으로 기대한다"고 말했다.

'베토벤 바이러스'는 베토벤의 피아노 소나타 '비창'의 3악장을 세계적인 편곡팀 반야가 현대적인 감각으로 편곡해 바이올리니스트 디아나 본체바의 연주로 만들어진 곡이다.

드라마 '베토벤 바이러스'는 전혀 어울릴 것 같지 않은 사람들이 모여 오케스트라를 결성하는 이른바 '오케스트라 외인부대'를 다루는 작품이다. 김명민이 지휘자로, 이지아·장근석·이순재·박철민 등이 오케스트라 단원으로 호흡을 맞춘다.

이동현 기자 [kulkuri7@joongang.co.kr]

2008.07.28 10:10 수정

========

and there is a new actor 김익 added but only maybe for a guest appearance .

김익,'베토벤바이러스' 합류.."몇마디 대사도 감사"

20080727134301.513.0.jpg

신예 김익이 MBC 새 미니시리즈 '베토벤바이러스'에 출연한다.

김익은 오는 9월 3일 방송될 '베토벤바이러스'에서 플롯연주자로 등장한다. 최근 이 드라마의 촬영에 나선 김익은 이미 3달 전부터 플롯 연주를 배우는 등 드라마에 심혈을 기울이고 있다.

김익은 최근 스타뉴스와의 인터뷰에서 "몇 마디 대사지만 한 장면 한 장면에 최선을 다하기 위해 노력하고 있다"는 말로 출연 소감을 밝혔다.

"평소 닮고 싶은 김명민 선배와 같은 드라마에 출연한다는 점만으로도 촬영이 즐겁다"는 김익은 "이 드라마를 통해 나라는 존재가 얼마나 부각될지 모르지만 이 작품을 통해 좋은 분들과 함께 작업을 한다는 것만으로도 행복하다"고 말했다.

그는 "촬영장에서 많은 것을 배우고 있다. 연기적인 면 외에도 느끼는 게 많다. 지금은 비록 주인공을 더 빛나게 하는 존재지만 언젠가 나도 주인공이 될 것이라는 부푼 꿈을 안고 전진 하겠다. 진정성 있는 배우가 되고 싶다"고 말했다.

실제로 김익은 진솔된 연기를 선보이기 위해 지난해 말 방송된 KBS 2TV 단막극 '드라마시티' 로 데뷔할 당시 쓴 예명 '성예준'을 버리고 자신의 본명인 김익으로 활동하고 있다.

김익은 케이블 채널 슈퍼액션의 국내판 'CSI'인 'KPSI 시즌2'에서 해외파 엘리트 형사 '알렉스'를 연기하며 눈길을 모으기도 했다.

'베토벤 바이러스'는 교향악단을 중심으로 벌어지는 이야기. 일본 드라마 '노다메칸타빌레' 못지않은 대형 스케일로 벌써부터 방송가 안팎에 관심을 모으고 있다.

Guest blackheart021

hey babe.

LOLLL guess they met in the subway LOLLLL

---

by the way please do not quote pictues or images. it is against the soompi rules. remove the IMG tags when u quote posts with images.

oww..sorry..i forgot..

..im soo worried about ji ah.. i hope its not too serious and will get well soon..

Guest kyo_lover

Haha, agree. The first thing that came to my mind was nodame. Haha hope it would be as funny and comical as nodame cos the cast are great! Cannot wait to watch the drama when its out!!!

Guest Zombie

Watching the BTS clip, one noticed that Kim Myung Min is already very into the character of a music conductor.

There is also strong supporting casts in this drama, making it a must watch dram to come.

Guest minnie02

meningitis?.. sounds familiar.. what disease is that? Is it life threatening? Can it be cured? :unsure:

Meningitis is a bacterial or non-bacterial infection that causes inflammation of the membranes covering the brain and spinal cord.

cause:

The most common causes of meningitis are viral infections that usually get better without treatment. However, bacterial meningitis infections are extremely serious, and may result in death or brain damage even if treated.

Guest minnie02

Guest Mariemerong

OMO!.. the 2nd lead is so cute. Looks like KangIn.

The story seems nice. And It is really interesting!.

Looking forwardd!! <3

Archived