[Movie 2008] I Am Happy 나는 행복합니다

Guest Greentea

Thanks Greentea dear for starting this thread, mookie dear for traslated news, and everyone else who contributed to this thread. I feel ashamed for falling so behind! :( I can't wait to see this movie! :w00t:

Binnie's hair in the movie reminds me a bit of his hair in Snow Queen. xD

Anyways, I'm reposting the pix that mabinnie had previously posted in Hyun Bin thread. Thanks, mabinnie~! :) I LOVE LOVE the classic feel to them.

16.jpg17.jpg19.jpg18.jpg

15.jpg

Credits: DC HB

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest junsho

金成民新劇演精神科醫生 與玄彬合作很幸福

新浪娛樂訊

因為成功出演了 《人魚小姐》男主角宙王這一角色而被中國觀眾所熟知的韓國影星金成民,

在結束了MBC電視臺的整容題材電視劇《B&A整容外科》後,日前宣佈接拍個人第二部電影作品《我很幸福》。

影片《我很幸福》是曾執導過《青燕》等影片的尹宗燦導演的新作,之前由於玄彬的加入而備受矚目。

金成民在這部電影中將會扮演一名精神科醫生,這也是繼他在《B&A整容外科》中的整容醫生後再度演繹醫生形象。

ei050607029.jpg

Guest mookie

金成民新劇演精神科醫生 與玄彬合作很幸福

新浪娛樂訊

因為成功出演了 《人魚小姐》男主角宙王這一角色而被中國觀眾所熟知的韓國影星金成民,

在結束了MBC電視臺的整容題材電視劇《B&A整容外科》後,日前宣佈接拍個人第二部電影作品《我很幸福》。

影片《我很幸福》是曾執導過《青燕》等影片的尹宗燦導演的新作,之前由於玄彬的加入而備受矚目。

金成民在這部電影中將會扮演一名精神科醫生,這也是繼他在《B&A整容外科》中的整容醫生後再度演繹醫生形象。

ei050607029.jpg

Thanks for the translation dearjunsho!! :wub:

Kim sung-Min will be a psychiatrist in upcoming movie. He's very happy to work with Hyun Bin

Sina Entertainment News:

Korean star Kim Sung-Min is well known in China with his successful role in Miss Mermaid. After finishing the TV drama on cosmetic surgery <<Before and After Cosmetic Surgeries>>, he's announced he'll participate in his second movie << I'm very Happy>>

The movie << I'm very Happy>> will be the new project of PD Yoo Jong-Chan who has directed <<Blue Sparrow>>, it made a lot of noise with HB joining the cast earlier on. Kim Sung-Min will be a psychiatrist in the movie, this will be another portrayal as a doctor after his role as a cosmetic surgeon in <<B & A>>.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AlecRuby

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, hyun bin and bo young look really good together. i hope this movie won't be a sad one.

Guest mookie

^ Hi AlecRuby, if u r asking about screen shots, nth is avail yet.

PS fr dearies at Baidu.com

52879b62468586cce6113a6el9.jpg

5b6647f7e9e3fb33730eec6xj2.jpg

credit: Baidu

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mookie

VERY tiny pic of binnie at the I'm very happy wrap party. Cant wait for the movie!! :w00t:

f650a1778822670fb151b94cu1.jpg

dchb/baidu

Also glimpses at the set (psych ward rooms?!).. wondering what all those oranges/tangerines ar for... :unsure:

ce8d695441769a0b3a2935dus3.jpg

dc hb/baidu

Guest jemnise

am i sooo late? sheeeeeeez.

can't believe, an upcoming drama, then a movie! i really did miss a lot! hahahaha:D anyways i am so happy he's back on track! can't wait for this movie! thanks for the pics:D

Guest Cerise

Isn't this a hospital patients uniform pants? Or is it just a pajama?

It funny to see all this people behind the camera in the set. I tend to forget that the director and the crew are their in movies. Unlike dramas where you hear their movements around the set, and their bopping bone sounds sometimes. :lol:

But this scene will be an all lonely Binnie oppa feeling the breeze of the wee hours of the morning. Ahhh~ my daydreams are starting again.... :blush:

Archived