[Movie 2008] I Am Happy 나는 행복합니다

Guest Greentea

Guest singapore0950

bts

Hey chinah & all......

I am sooooo late!

Btw thank you for uploaded all these pic.

And seemed I am happy more like SAD story.............?

Please don't..... As last drama Hyeon Bin acted also very sad ending... :wacko:

But anyway still very LOOKING forward this BIG SCREEN MOVIE.

Go Go Hyeon Bin......

Can anyone updates me more about this MOVIE...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest singapore0950

New location film

source dc hb

Greentea, thank you soooo much for posted Latest pic. New Location film. Wow, sounded this movie Sad ending..... almost same as Snow Queen. :sweatingbullets:

it is sooooo? can anyone tell me more.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bbabe925

I'm Very Happy..

_mg_ivh31.jpg

배우 현빈&붐 오퍼레이터 김동표

저녁 7시부터 그 다음날 아침 6시까지 진행된 힘든 촬영을 끝내고

촬영현장이 정말 마지막이었던 이날.ㅠㅠ

밤샘 수중씬을 찍느라 몹시 힘들었을텐데 날이 밝고 모든 촬영이 종료되자 그동안 고생했던 스텝들과 인사를 나누고 일일히 사진을 찍어준 마음고운 배우 현빈.

수중씬이라 동시녹음을 할 필요는 없었지만 그럼에도 불구하고 나는 행복합니다 현장을 끝까지 함께해준 붐 오퍼레이터 동표오빠.

dchb

That evening from 7:00 until 6 the next morning, shooting a hard way to finish

It was the last day of filming the scene. ㅠ ㅠ

Jjikneura scene on the water all night, brighter day for all terribly difficult year, would have been suffered by the shooting crew, was greeted quit ililhi photos to share with a fair mind jjikeojun Bin actors.

To do so requires simultaneous recording underwater scene, but nonetheless I am happy to finish the scene to join brother dongpyo boom operator.

trans bablefish

Guest sakura_dubai

i didn't know that he is acting in a movie.. that's why i haven't heard anything ... i should check more often..

i hope the story is great.. it sounds that hyun bin is doing a lot this year, which is really good..

when it's going to be ? November? Dec. ? i really can't wait to watch it..

Guest valley girl

when will this movie released?? i miss him last year he hasn't have any projects, this year he has 3 projects good!!

• 1 month later...

I'm Very Happy will be the closing movie of the 13th Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF)

akr2008090911500000501ibc3.jpg

These screenshots r very juicy already, we have our psycho signing blank checks at the asylum thinking he's a millionaire:

viewimage7d35b6nv3.jpg

At first when I saw this, I cant help but laughed, then I can feel a bit of disturbing discord in his grin... looks like bin nailed it.

9300d734992268225bb5f59pb0.jpg

Our nurse has her set of problems too, going thro a hard breakup and being the caretaker of a sick father.

f7543580a48167ce9123d99wi5.jpg

source: DCHB; inews24.com

Guest gudnytgirl

it looks like this is the year of binnie. he is basically everywhere!

i bet he played the role to the halt. i just can't wait.

oh my - the world they live in, the movie then chingoo...

Guest bbabe925

_mg_ivh_1220928704647_11.jpg

Seoul Press Center in Gwanghwamun, the 9th held a press conference at the 13th Pusan International Film Festival director yunjongchan "Bin magic and can see the fresh look," he said.

Pusan International Film Festival this year, the 60 countries, invited 315 movies, most largest in history.

Hurt the soul of a mental hospital… 'I'm happy the' = debuted on the topic has been superb.

She' (2001) emerged as the 'Blue Swallow' (2005), won South Korea's first female pilot bakgyeong the life of the three directors geuryeotdeon yunjongchan The first film, has had a small fragment of yicheongjun 'jomandeukssi' original.

Like the original novel into a mental hospital in the background and psychological wounds received their figures. Unlike the film's title characters are all happy about the unfortunate situation, but does not wish to abandon.

The movies are certified master deobeokmeori begins to mansu while hospitalized in a psychiatric ward. My brother and his family fell into a gambling ten thousand years as a vegetable has a deep wound to the heart.

The doctor created fake ten thousand years of paper checks geonnemyeo their patients and also boasted a rich seondonghae producing excitement in his room.

Hydroponic nurse who is also unfortunate as much as ten thousand years. My father is a doctor and hydroponic sagwida dumped from injuries sustained in the heavily chuseureugo.

The movie is limited space in a mental hospital, dreaming of happiness, the story of depth and character.

'

A Millionaire's First Love' in the two years since the movie is a psychotic Bin faced an unprecedented act, and transform 'Uh-time' magic show for hydroponic station.

translated version

Guest singapore0950

Thank you & Weave.............to Greentea @v@ ~v~

Wow!

Looking forward this MOVIE.

:rolleyes: And hope can BUY it from singapore :sweatingbullets: Haha!

New Image from Hyun Bin + Character. hahah

Something similar like Snow Queen ~V~

Its SAD ending?

Great...............Looking forward

Go, Go, fighting......... Hyun Bin

Thanks to deka_if :)

more info....

:)

I Am Happy

* Closing

* A Window in Asian Cinema - Official Selection List

I Am Happy / I Am Happy Korea option_line.gif 2008 option_line.gif 113min option_line.gif 35mm option_line.gif COLOR

CF_I-am_001.jpg

ico_wp2.gifbt_stillcut.gif

tblet_step_01.gif Yoon Jong-Chan

tblet_step_01.gif World Premiere

bar_review.gif1line.gif

After his scandalous films, YOON Jong-Chan came back with another story about wounded souls. The director used a horror plot in his outstanding debut [sorum] to describe the mentality of people who have been hurt, and in his second film, [Cheong Yeon], he told us a story about a woman aviator PARK Kyoung-won who was destined to fail. This time he has captured an idea from a short novel called 'Mr. Cho, Man-deuk' by LEE Cheong-joon. The story line and main characters differ slightly from the original story, but it still reflects life at a psychiatric ward. The story begins as troubled Man-soo becomes an inpatient at a psychiatric ward. Man-soo has a flabby family and a gambling brother, who comes to the hospital and bullies Man-soo for her credit card. These sad and angry memories about his family always ties Man-soo down and he tries to hide behind the world of his own creation. Soo-kyung, a nurse, who watches Man-soo everyday, is not exactly having a great life, either. She has a broken heart and also tries to recover from sad memories with her family. Where these two main characters meet is where all the wounded souls stay. HYUN Bin's transformation into a sad inpatient and the clean image of LEE Bo-young stands out in the limited space of the psychiatric ward. The title of this film is a bit of a paradox, but clearly states the wish that we all have for a happier life.

bar_director.gif2line.gif

im_happy_d.jpg

Yoon Jong-Chan

After graduating from Hanyang University's Dept. of Theatre and Film, Yoon Jong-Chan went to the United States and attended Syracuse University, where he earned his MFA. His three short films including [Playback], [Memento] and [Views], won numerous awards at film festivals both in Korea and abroad. [sorum] is his first feature film.

ykbae@paran.com

Source : PIFF ORG

http://www.piff.org/eng/html/program/prog_...uery=i+am+happy

Guest bbabe925

The 13th Pusan (Busan) International Film Festival (PIFF) will open Oct. 2

with ``The Gift to Stalin'' by Rustem Abdrashev (Kazakhstan/Russia/Israel/Poland, 2008). Asia's largest and South Korea's foremost cinema event will run for 10 days, showcasing the longest lineup ever of 315 films from 60 countries including 85 world premieres. Korean helmer

Yoon Jong-chan's ``I Am Happy'' will wrap up the festival Oct. 10.

Young director Abdrashev brings a story set in 1949 Kazakhstan, where a Jewish boy survives the former Soviet Union's forced migration of ethnic minorities to Central Asia. Yoon (``Blue Swallow,'' 2005) brings yet another story about deeply pained, ``unhappy'' individuals in ``I Am Happy.''

The southern port city will turn into a cinematic playground, with 37 theaters around Haeundae Beach hosting the screenings. PIFF's feature film competition section, New Currents, features 14 works. In other sections, there will be 48 international premieres (first overseas screening after a film's domestic screening) and 95 Asian premieres (first screening in the Asian region).

There are 11 sections, including the Gala Presentation featuring the latest works by maestro filmmakers and Flash Forward showing pieces by rising young directors. The competitive short film and documentary divisions have expanded to include films from other Asian countries.

PIFF also introduces Romanian cinema that swept the Cannes Festival in May in ``Romania New Wave'' as well as the latest Asian feature animations in ``Ani Asia!'' The Korean Film Retrospective highlights classics by Kim Ki-young and Han Hyoung-mo.

The Asian Film Market will take place Oct. 3-6 in various venues around Busan to facilitate international film exchange. Programs include the pan-Asia project Pusan Promotional Plan (PPP) and the Busan International Film Commissions and Industry Showcase (BIFCOM), Asia's foremost film industry and technology showcase.

PIFF will welcome cineastes from near and far. Guests include Hong Kong filmmakers Tsui Hark and Wong Kar-wai and Italian helmer Paolo Taviani, and actors like Hyun Bin Lee Bo-young and Haruka Ayase.

``PIFF has become Busan's most symbolic cultural asset,'' said PIFF festival director Hur Nam-sik, ``I welcome everyone to the `sea of cinema,' Busan.''

hyowlee@koreatimes.co.kr

Source : The Korea Times

thkz deka @HB thread

Archived