Guest Greentea

Hyun Bin, Lee Bo Young
나는 행복합니다 I AM Happy

Director: Yun Jong Chan 윤종찬

Producer: Bae Yong Kuk 배용국

Production: Bluestorm 블루스톰㈜

Cast: Hyun Bin, Lee Bo Young, Kim Sung Min

8335732d042e21f68b13999lg2.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunbin returns to the big screen with Lee Bo Young

Published March 25, 2008

hyunbinleeboyoung200803gp8.jpg

Heartthrob Hyunbin is finally coming back to big screen after two years. Hyunbin will star in a low-budget movie titled I’m Happy (나는 행복합니다) with actress Lee Bo Young (Ji Sung’s girlfriend) next week.

Hyunbin plays a character who acquires a psychological disorder after living with his mom who suffers from Alzheimer’s and his older brother who is addicted to gambling. Lee Bo Young plays the nurse who treats Hyunbin.

What?! My Name is Kim Samsoon sensation Hyunbin playing a mental patient in a low-budget film? Perhaps his two recent flops (Snow Queen and Millionaire’s First Love) were just too big for producers to overlook..

source: Popseoul

thx to mookie

많이기다리셨습니다^^

조회수 : 132 08.03.20 16:04 http://cafe.daum.net/hbfan/DK66/36 오랜만에 글을 쓰는거 같네요....

다들 잘 지내고 계시죠?^^

저는 요즘 바쁘게 하루하루를 보내고 있습니다...

우리식구들에게 좋은작품 보여드릴려고 준비하고 있었는데..

생각보다 시간이 길어졌네요....

저는 다음주부터 영화촬영을 들어갑니다^^

"나는 행복합니다"라는 영화구요...

좋은배우분들도 많이 나오시고 좋은감독님과..그리고 좋은스텝들과 일을 하게 됐습니다..

또 한번 제가 거듭날수 있고 많이 배울수 있는 작품일거 같습니다..

열심히 촬영해서 또 다른 모습 보여드릴수 있도록 하겠습니다..

꿋꿋히.. 묵묵히.. 응원해 주시는 식구들에게 정말 감사드리고...

좋은결과물 가지고 뵐수있었으면 좋겠네요...

항상 건강하게..즐거운 하루하루 보내세요...^^

사랑합니다...

source http://cafe.daum.net/hbfan/

Hyun Bin’s message on March 20: Preparing to film a new movie

Sorry for a long waiting

It seems that I have not sent you message for a long time

How are you?

I’m been busy for these days

Because I’m preparing a good work for my big family (fans)

I will start to film a new movie next week.

Its title is “I’m very happy”

I will work with many excellent actors and talent director and filming crews.

Maybe I will learn a lot from this work

I will try my best for you to see my different image.

I thank you for supporting me all the time

I hope I will appear in front of you with a good result.

Have a good health and happy everyday.

I love you all!

Huyn Bin.

Source: http://krfilm.net/f/t-15451-1-1- ... n-bi-dong-movie-moi

ETrans: heoconphaphach@KST_CICHLID

Please give us proper credits if you copy it to the other sites. Thank you!

credit : kje_chocolate from hyun bin's thread

-----------------------------------------------------------

I read from baidu the synopsis of 'I'm very Happy'! :blush: I'm getting sooooooo very excited (even though it's a very very sad, miserable movie). But what an intense, challenging role!! Good job for picking sucha juicy character, binnie!!!! :wub:

Credits to 百度玄彬天空 (baidu hyunbinsky), special thanks to 幸福翻譯組愛愛 for the Chinese translation! :)

周满库先生是夸大妄想症患者.是十几岁的时候开始近作了近20年理发店的工作. 他有个半身不遂的老母亲,他对自己苦难的境遇没有抱怨,对自己的母亲非常孝敬. 而且即使是对私奔的弟弟屡次要钱也会给的那种即使自己痛苦也对人好的善良的人..

某天,弟弟威胁他说一定要给他一百万韩圆.他不得不到处借钱,最后手拿一张白纸妄想自己已经是百万富翁, 而被送进了精神病院.

已经相信自己是百万富翁的周满库先生委托给一位精神科的闵博士.闵博士开始留出时间开始给他真正的治疗.那所谓的百万富翁能支付给他治疗费简直是可笑的事情.

在闵博士与同事们的治疗下, 周满库先生变得怀疑自己是否真的幸福.在闵博士面前慢慢变得承认自己的矛盾.周满库先生的脸上幸福的笑消失了.

返回了到现实的周满库先生迷失了.(没看懂,由于某种争执)杀了母亲和弟弟之后, 他到警察那里自首.是个悲剧.

synopsis of 'I'm very Happy'!

Mr. Cho Mun-Fu is a patient with manic disorder having a sense of grandeur. He's been working at a hair salon for nearly 20 years since his teens. He has a mother that is disabled, but instead of frustrated by his adversity, he respects his mother very much. He gives money to his runaway brother every time he comes knocking for more. He is that type of person that is kind to others even when he's miserable himself.

One day, his brother coersed him to give him 1 million Won. He cant help but goes around asking for loans. In the end, he walks around holding a blank sheet of paper, delusioned....thinking he's already a millionaire. He got admitted into a psych hospital.

Mr. Cho is convinced he's already a millionaire, he's assigned to a psychiatrist, Dr. Min. Dr. Min takes time out to start his real therapy. The millionaire that can pay for his own treatment is, of course, a sad joke.

Under Dr. Min and his colleague's care, Mr Cho starts to doubt whether he's really happy. In front of Dr. Min, he gradually started to admit his own delusions. The happy smile slowly dissipates fr Mr Cho's face.

The Mr Cho thrusted back to reality is lost. (The original translation missed this part...)maybe due to some fight.. Killed his mom and brother. He then turn himself in to the police. It's a sad story.

source for the synopsis : http://ppp.asianfilmmarket.org/kor/03datab...=2007&no=15

credit mookie from hyun bin's thread

My trans: Hyun Bin returns to big screen with movie "I'm very happy"

200803241411541123_1.jpg

HB will return to the big screen 2 years after MFL.

The audience will get to see him after his long hiatus post SQ.

HB left a message in his fan site on March 20th, with the heading: ' Sorry for the long wait', telling all why he hasnt appeared in many activities lately. He said, 'I've been very busy everyday. I'm preparing for my next project to greet you all. It took longer than expected.'

Then he said, ' I will start filming next week. It's a movie called, 'I'm very happy'. I will be working alongside a lot of great artists. I will also be working with a very good director and crew.'

He also talked about his expectations, ' it's a movie that I can learn a lot from again. I will focus seriously on my acting, will show another side of me to you! I really want to express my sincere gratitude to my family members here, I wish that I'll have a great movie for you all to see as a result.'

According to sources, the movie 'I'm Very Happy' will be directed by the acclaimed PD Yoon Jong-Chan, brought to fame by his work on Sorum and Blue Sparrow.

We can expect to see a new and transformed HB in this movie.

source: queen@mydaily.co.kr

credit mookie from hyun bin's thread

================================================================================

2008 13th Pusan International Film Festival Closing Movie "I AM HAPPY"

piffmq8.jpg

source : http://www.piff.org/eng/html/program/prog_...88&c_idx=20

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest junsho

Chinese translation by sally@ binmylove.net

200803241411541123_1.jpg

炫彬,以電影"我很幸福"回到大銀幕

Hyun Bin returns to big screen with movie "I'm very happy"

炫彬在”百萬富翁的初戀”之後隔了約2年再次回到大銀幕。

在電視劇”雪之女王”之後很久沒有活動的炫彬,與久違的影迷們再次見面。

炫彬在20日於自己的影迷俱樂部網頁上以”讓你們久等了”為題寫下留言,告訴大家他要回歸了。

他又說出很久沒有活動的理由:“我最近每天都過得很忙碌。

正在準備好的作品來呈現給我們的家族成員們看,比想像的時間還長吧。”

接著說:”我從下週開始要投入拍攝工作了。是叫”我很幸福”的電影。很多好演員參與演出,

還有和好的導演及好的工作人員一起工作。”

炫彬又說出他對自己的期許:”又是一次可以學到很多東西的作品了。

會認真的拍攝,讓大家可以看到我不同的面貌。

真的很謝謝支持我的家族成員,希望可以讓大家看到好的成果。”

據悉,電影”我很幸福”是以”毛骨悚然(sorum)”、”青燕(Blue Sparrow)”而出名的尹鐘燦導演的作品。

預定炫彬在這部電影裡面所演出的角色將呈現全新的面貌。

현빈이 영화 '백만장자의 첫사랑' 이후 약 2년만에 스크린에 컴백한다. 드라마 '눈의 여왕' 이후 활동을 하지 않았던 현빈은 오랜만에 팬들을 만난다.

현빈은 지난 20일 자신의 팬카페에 '많이 기다리셨습니다'라는 제목의 글을 올리고 오랜만의 복귀를 알렸다. "저는 요즘 바쁘게 하루 하루를 보내고 있습니다. 우리 식구들에게 좋은 작품 보여드리려고 준비하고 있었는데 생각보다 시간이 길어졌네요"라며 오랫동안 활동을 하지 않은 이유를 전하기도 했다.

이어서 "저는 다음주 부터 영화 촬영을 들어갑니다"라고 말한 현빈은 "'나는 행복합니다'라는 영화고요. 좋은 배우분들도 많이 나오시고 좋은 감독님과 그리고 좋은 스태프들과 일을 하게 됐습니다"라며 차기작을 밝혔다.

현빈은 "또 한번 제가 거듭날 수 있고 많이 배울수 있는 작품일 것 같습니다. 열심히 촬영해서 또 다른 모습 보여드릴수 있도록 하겠습니다. 응원해 주시는 식구들에게 정말 감사드리고 좋은 결과물 가지고 뵐 수 있었으면 좋겠네요"라며 기대감을 드러내기도 했다.

영화 '나는 행복합니다'는 '소름', '청연' 등으로 알려진 윤종찬 감독의 작품으로 알려져 있다. 현빈은 이 영화에서 기존에 맡았던 배역과는 전혀 다른 새로운 모습을 보여줄 예정이다.

[스크린으로 컴백하는 현빈. 사진=마이데일리 사진DB]

임이랑 기자 queen@mydaily.co.kr

Guest winksassy

thanks for the news greentea

its a sad intense movie

just like one of the movie of kim dong won

Good luck to him! I'm excited to see him in a big screen

Guest Cerise

Thank you for starting the thread.

I clicked as soon as I saw Hyun Bin's name.

I'm looking forward for this movie although I don't get the story so far. I hope the next news will be clearer about which character is HB going to play. My guess is that he'd be the good son that takes care of his disabled mother.

Guest satisfaction!

Awww...this movie sounds extremely sad :(

But I believe our Binnie can portray the character really well!

Can't wait to see it!

Can someone translate this article. thanks in advance :) i think lee bo young will join the cast

현빈-이보영. 윤종찬 감독 저예산 영화 주인공 낙점

20080325080907_279_0.jpg

20080325080907_279_1.jpg

현빈과 이보영이 영화 ‘청연’을 연출한 윤종찬 감독의 차기작 '나는 행복합니다'에 주인공으로 나섰다.

현빈은 지난 20일 자신의 팬 카페에 '많이 기다리셨습니다'라는 제목의 글을 올려 이달 말부터 촬영에 들어간다며 이번 영화 출연을 기정사실화 했다. 여기에 최근 충무로에서 상종가를 치고 있는 이보영이 함께 캐스팅돼 눈길을 끈다.

KBS 드라마 '눈의 여왕' 이후 잠정적인 휴식기에 접어들었던 현빈은 지난 2006년 '백만장자의 첫사랑' 이후 2년 만에 스크린으로 컴백한 것. 박용우와 함께 '원스 어폰 어 타임'의 주연으로 활약한 이보영은 새 영화에서도 여자주인공을 맡아 올해 '스크린 여왕'의 자리를 노린다.

'소름'과 '청연'으로 유명한 윤 감독의 이번 차기작은 대규모 상업영화가 아니라 제작비 10억 원 안팎의 저예산 영화라고 알려져 현빈과 이보영의 캐스팅이 더욱 주목받고 있다.

현빈은 이 영화에서 치매에 걸린 어머니, 도박에 빠진 형과 함께 살다가 정신질환을 겪는 동생으로 출연한다. 이보영은 극중 현빈이 정신병원에서 만난 간호사 역할을 맡았다.

두 배우가 이번 영화에 출연하게 된 계기는 먼저 내공 있는 연출력을 자랑하는 윤종찬 감독의 작품이기 때문. 하지만 근본적인 이유는 저예산과 블록버스터를 떠나 작품성 있는 영화를 통해 연기력의 폭을 넓히고, 다양한 경험을 통해 배우로서의 입지를 굳히기 위해서라고 입을 모았다.

영화 '나는 행복합니다'는 배용준과 손예진이 주연을 나선 허진호 감독의 '외출', 박흥식 감독의 '사랑해 말순씨', 김태용 감독의 '가족의 탄생' 등 걸출한 영화를 선보여온 블루스톰이 제작한다.

문용성 기자 lococo@newsva.co.kr

<ⓒ아시아경제 & 스투닷컴(stoo.com)이 만드는 온오프라인 연예뉴스>

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

현빈-이보영, 윤종찬 감독 ‘나는 행복합니다’ 주인공 낙점

200803250823131003_1.jpg

배우 현빈과 이보영이 영화 ‘청연’의 윤종찬 감독 신작 ‘나는 행복합니다’ 남녀주인공에 낙점됐다.

현빈은 지난 2006년 '백만장자의 첫사랑' 이후 2년 만에 스크린에 컴백한다. 윤종찬 감독의 이번 작품은 제작비 10억원 규모의 저예산 영화다.

현빈은 ‘나는 행복합니다’에서 치매에 걸린 어머니와 도박에 빠진 형과 살다가 정신병을 앓는 동생 역을 맡았다. 이보영은 현빈이 치료받는 정신병원에서 근무하는 간호사로 등장한다.

[뉴스엔 엔터테인먼트부]

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200803250823131003

Guest bbabe925

Thkz teateadear for starting this thread~ really looking forward to this movie~! :P

2008-03-25-01.jpg

ヒョンビン-イ・ボヨン.ユン・ジョンチャン監督

低予算映画主人公落下点

ヒョンビンとイ・ボヨンが映画‘青鉛’を演出したユン・ジョンチャン監督の次期作‘私は幸せです’主人公に出た。

ヒョンビンは去る20日自身のファンカフェに‘たくさんお待たせしました’という題名の文を載せて,今月末から撮影に入るとし,今回の映画出演を既定事実化した。

ここに最近忠武路共存街を打っているイ・ボヨンが共にキャスティングされて目を引く。

KBSドラマ‘雪の女王’以後暫定的な休息期に入り込んだヒョンビンは去る2006年‘百万長者の初恋’以後2年ぶりにスクリーンでカムバックしたこと。

パク・ヨンウと一緒に‘ウォンスアポンアタイム’の主演で活躍したイ・ボヨンは新しい映画でも女主人公を引き受けて,今年‘スクリーン女王’の席を狙う。

‘소름’と‘청연’で有名なユン監督の今回の次期作は大規模商業映画でなく製作費10億ウォン内外の低予算映画と知らされて,ヒョンビンとイ・ポヨンのキャスティングがより一層注目されている。

ヒョンビンはこの映画で痴呆にかかった母,賭博に狂う兄と一緒に暮らして精神疾患,精神病を病む弟役で出演する。 イ・ボヨンは劇中ヒョンビンが精神病院で出会い治療する看護士役を受け持った。

二人の俳優が今回の映画に出演するようになった契機は先に内攻ある演出力を誇るユン・ジョンチャン監督の作品のため。 しかし根本的な理由は低予算とブロックバスターを離れて,作品性ある映画を通して,演技力の幅を広げて,多様な経験を通して,俳優としての位置づけを固めるためにと口をそろえた。

映画‘私は幸せです’というペ・ヨンジュンとソン・イェジンが主演を乗り出したホ・ジンホ監督の‘外出’,パク・フンシク監督の‘愛しているマルスン氏’,キム・テヨン監督の‘家族の誕生’など傑出な映画をお目見えしてきたブルーストームが製作する。

2008/03/25 08:36:52 [映画“私は幸せです”]

hyunbinpalam

Guest mookie

This is not confirmed. Possible actor participating in the movie.

200803101813586031359e6hl6.jpg

진이한

뮤지컬배우

출생 1978년 10월 10일

신체 180cm, 69kg

데뷔 뮤지컬 '루나틱'

소속사 잠보엔터테인먼트

Jinyihan

事也开始於音乐方面

1978年10月10日出生

身高180cm, 体重69公斤

初次亮相于音乐剧runatik

签约于经济公司jambo

Credit and Chinese translation: baidu HB bar, 幸福蒐尋組愛愛 Thank you :)

His name is Jin Lee Han (?)

He started his career in music.

Birthdate: 1078/10/10

Ht: 180cm. Wt: 69 kg

He made his first appearance in a musical runatik

He's under the management of jambo.

He's currently working on the drama Who are you?

Archived