[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

i'm readng the manhwa right now, and i can't wait to see the drama. i'm sure the drama won't fail us. but march... is too far!!!! T^T

-S0LLY <3

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beautifulxmess

I think the drama is going to be really cute. From the SectionTV clip, it really looks comical how Eun Hye is adjusting to life as the "crown princess". Shin (Ji Hoon) looks the part of "Seja", but he's cute when he smiles. I think they're cute together, the way Eun Hye kept turning to him. Jung Hoon oppa came out quite cute in the clip as well. March is so far away, I can't say that enough :( .

Edit: lol! I know that the series is so far away but that hasn't stopped me from replaying the story in my head with the real cast as the characters, hehe.

I can't wait for certain scenes to be played out!

LOL...ur not alone jess! I've been reading the manga over and over and imagining the actors/actresses playing out the scenes as well.

Ahahha...they MUST include the bed scenes (sounds so wrong, lol)..so perverted, comical and CUTE...and seeing how Eun Hye's pretty good at expressions, i reckon she'd pull off the funny scenes pretty well!

love the comic! so i can't wait for the drama. hope it's as good if not better than the comic. but i'm trying to contain my excitement cos u know how when we have great expectations, the movie sorta becomes a letdown once u actually watch it. i think eun hye looks real cute when she puts her fingers together like hinata in naruto and with her hair in buns like that. kawai! i love the photo where eun hye gives the lollipop to the guy who plays shin! it's so comic-like!

I'm also trying to contain myself but to no avail! I don't want to invest too much expectations/hope and the drama turns out to be a flop...nooOoo...but then after seeing all the pics/ clips, I can't help it! haha...

^ NANCY!!!! I LUV YA!!!! *HUGGLES*

Edit:

That was a short interview and few filming scenes...cute though! I especially liked Eun Hye running through the halls and with the teacher chasing her, lol!

Here's a link for the clip if anyone wants it:

Please help re-up for others...thank you :D !

"Goong" set/filming - Empas News

(expires: 051123)

Creds: empas news + junji@soompi.com

Guest jkan93l

hye.. thanks for the clips..looks soo good..

yEH looks so cute in the scenes. also JJH...ahhhhh i'm so excited ..but tried of waiting..

===============================================================

KJH riding the horsey. Cute. Thanks for sharing the pics. I'm all up for more piccas. That blog site has a good update on 'Goong'.

Anyway, doesn't YEH looks so adorable in these caps?

yeh5xm.th.jpg

Guest jkan93l

here;s another clip .. its the same as the one above but differ broadcast.. shows a bit more and interview with Kim Jung Hoon.

4167590_1132052564.jpg

click here to see clip

edit clip no longer avaible

credit: yahoo Korea and Domion

Guest a/-/6!E

I love these Pictures ... they're gorgeous ^_^

beautiful Pictures ....

re-Postin' em here ... for the thread

013xi.jpg

978sx.jpg

966gc.jpg

1122iu.jpg

1047lz.jpg

credit; as label in the Pics ...

ah omg. They all look awesome. I love the first pic where YEH is lying on JJH's leg. Ugh, I wish it was bigger. JJH obviously knows how to pose since he's a model, but wow, great pics. Thanks for sharing.

-edit-

Here's the one you've missed.

ehjh3dl.jpg

Guest beautifulxmess

omg! Thank YOU a/\/6!E!! U're really awesome with these updates so thanks alot!!

woooow....they all looks so good!!! but gaaah....why does YEH and KJH get a close-up pic of them two and YEH and JJH don't? would make sense if they did..two lead characters. neverthless YEH and KJH look cute together. anyway, lurve the first pic! and JJH looks so tall and lean...*heart eyes*

Archived