[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she looks tired and i thought that was yunho in the last picture. will use these pics to make a banner sometime.

this drama seems to be one of the most antipicated dramas in a while. but with good reason.

Guest ANNASHEE

yyyeea thanks for the pics.

wow his neck does looks long.

yooneunhye's hanbok is like blue.

aww i think it would havee been prettier if it was like pink, yellow, or red.

the dark and bright colors look pretty for girl hanbok's. hmn.

Guest jkan93l

some pics of Kim Jung Hoon on the set of goong..hope not posted b4

52.jpg

38.jpg

393.jpg

43.jpg

40.jpg

46.jpg

44.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

hes so cute..:D ..sone of the pics he looks tired and irritated

Credits: empas, cyworld, and greentea

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

::::EDIT::::

look at JJH cute smile.. awwww :P

jjhpic.jpg

credit: minihpcyworld

Guest beautifulxmess

oh WOW!

i love how elaborate the costuming looks. But i agree with annashee, perhaps a red or pink base would look prettier+girlier than blue.

nevertheless, its beautiful! love the hairpieces!

thank u monmonmango for the pics!! awesome!

EDIT: oo..KJH! he gets cuter everytime i look at him. haha. thanks jkan93l!

Thanks for the pics. That thing must be heavy on her head. Poor girl. KJH looks very cute in those pictures and of course, I find JJH's smile incredible. Also, I'm still happy that its airing in January because when I heard they pushed it back to march, I was like :blink: and now it's going to be airing in Jan. You could tell how happy I am because I made another GOONG banner.lol.

Guest yeohweping

Yeah, those things on her head must be really heavy.. My friend who just married a korean recently, had her hair bun up and used only one silver hair stick but she told me, she felt like falling backwards as that silver hair stick feel as a ton.. She was sweating under the wedding Hanbok as it was made by non-cotton material... Poor Eun-Hye..

Guest beautifulxmess

ooo..thanks so much MOE!!!

the cast is definately eyecandy. wonder what character they play though. One plays the thailand prince...what about the two other? and why do they go to same school?? o.O have a feeling there will be major changes...but as long as its good and it doesn't change the core of the story, im cool.

2005111520gu.jpg

waah..i love this pic! first time i see him properly smiling in his Goong attire. and the fobby pose..hahaa...

poor KJH..looks damn tired. ._.

can't wait! and btw; Moe, loving ur banner as usual! ^^

and liquidfir, who are u referring to? :P

Archived