[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest j1youngxj3

^because eric's drama wolf or something is taking goong's place because eric has to get ready for shinhwa's album during march...i think >:DD

Hi have they finish filming goong yet?

I am just wondering, if the manga itself is not complete, does it mean that the ending of the manga might be different from the drama?

Guest Sammystic

Thank you so much for the clip! After watching it all my doubts about the Goong cast vanished

immediately. :D And about the delay well, I almost felt like crying as I heard of it but at least there is a Goong drama coming. <_<

Guest j1youngxj3

evonne: probably. I heard the manga series is going to be long..so they probably are going to make up the ending. i hope it's a really good ending though >:DD thanks for the caps, albert ^^;;

Gah, thanks for the clip. Can't wait until it comes out. I'll be patient for now. In the meanwhile, I'll be sure to keep checking back to this thread.

I think the drama is going to be really cute. From the SectionTV clip, it really looks comical how Eun Hye is adjusting to life as the "crown princess". Shin (Ji Hoon) looks the part of "Seja", but he's cute when he smiles. I think they're cute together, the way Eun Hye kept turning to him. Jung Hoon oppa came out quite cute in the clip as well. March is so far away, I can't say that enough :( .

Edit: lol! I know that the series is so far away but that hasn't stopped me from replaying the story in my head with the real cast as the characters, hehe.

I can't wait for certain scenes to be played out!

love the comic! so i can't wait for the drama. hope it's as good if not better than the comic. but i'm trying to contain my excitement cos u know how when we have great expectations, the movie sorta becomes a letdown once u actually watch it. i think eun hye looks real cute when she puts her fingers together like hinata in naruto and with her hair in buns like that. kawai! i love the photo where eun hye gives the lollipop to the guy who plays shin! it's so comic-like!

Archived