[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

you saw the advertisement too ...

i really wonder why are they promoting

like seow crazy when they are not

going to show it after DJG ...

it's really funny ...

if they are going to process with airing

on October ... then don't show it now ...

giving pple a wrong information about that ...

there are still 3+ month till that ...

well , tht's their way of showing Singaporeans tht they haf acquired tis hit drama ! ~ they did tht back then wif Dae JangGeum too , keep showing publicity trailers for it so tht others who are considering to get the Vcd & all will wait for them ~ :lol: , they dun do special trailers like tis for all dramas , only selected ones like Goong , so tht must mean alot . anyway , i think maybe they are waiting for the official Taiwan release dubbed / subs release & probably as always , tht's the version they will air . so now since they can only get these bootlegged China version , they can only show us tis ~ ;)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello! I'm new to this thread..I've only just started watching...can i know what season 2 of Goong is going to be about? Anyone knows?? And it kinda shocks me to see YEH dwarfed by JJH...cos like..I'm only 1-2 cm taller then her..so taht makes me around her height..and in the show she mostly wears high heels about 5 cm..yet! JJH still towers above her..man..tt's just sooo scary!!! ahha..but they look so cute together!!! and it's cool he's tt tall..man..i'll never find a guy tt tall..aish..no fair...i want to feel protected too!

I'm from Singapore too! But I've not seen the adverts...it's not coming out in OCt?? I thoguht they said it was?? aish..I was looking forward to it!! -_-''

hello! I'm new to this thread..I've only just started watching...can i know what season 2 of Goong is going to be about? Anyone knows?? And it kinda shocks me to see YEH dwarfed by JJH...cos like..I'm only 1-2 cm taller then her..so taht makes me around her height..and in the show she mostly wears high heels about 5 cm..yet! JJH still towers above her..man..tt's just sooo scary!!! ahha..but they look so cute together!!! and it's cool he's tt tall..man..i'll never find a guy tt tall..aish..no fair...i want to feel protected too!

I'm from Singapore too! But I've not seen the adverts...it's not coming out in OCt?? I thoguht they said it was?? aish..I was looking forward to it!! -_-''

HI MOJOBOBO!!! Welcome to the GOONG Family....you won't ever regret choosing to watch this drama...simply the best...

GOONG 2 is supposed to be a seguel to GOONG 1....apparently 6 epis...(not sure...some ppl say 4 epis)....few weeks ago...everybody was certain that there would be a GOONG 2 coming out next year Jan/FEB but very recent reports from YEH's CYworld (her blog) and news reports...etc...has unconfirmed the two leads for GOONG 2...so we GOONG CAMPERS are camping here going crazee thinking about and finding out about the possibilities of GOONG 2 happening...

Yeah and get what u mean about JJH 'towering' over her...when i watched YEH in Escaping From Charisma...she was so much bigger looking than in GOONG (not as in fatter.thinner) she was so tall looking...in GOONG...she looks so small next to JJH...MB thats why...JJH is so purfect for our dear princess...i can't imagine any other guy to look good with her...JJH's height a definite ++++++

BB GIRLS!!!!!! whats up??? ive been outta here for 2 days...and i read all your posts...and things are still the same...with a slight update on YEH being confirmed??How confirmed is that??? and yeah i totally agree with what u guys were talking about...i mean appearing together this 26th is going to be YEH and KJH??? so damn weird man...???? which drama never had the leads appear together to promote??? instead they use support lead with lead???? damn freagin weird....i can't figure this out either...

Its good and bad news i think....(i choose to believe its a good thing....like some underground secretive private thing is happening)....or issit a scam to make us more suspended??? and all these non-confirmation on GOONG2....what the???? i'm so damn bothered right now...hmmmpppphhh....

BB GIRLS.....i guess we just have to settle for BB making..... ;)

Guest lemoncoke

Hi, I just found Goong on youtube a couple of days ago. From that moment on I have been living, breathing and eating Goong! I have been watching it so much, and not sleeping that my body is hurting from lack of sleep! My co-workers all I think I am sick! :blush:

I think I have the symptoms of Goongitis or something!! :blink:

I just watched the ending and I loved all parts of Shin and CG!! The sweet moments and the KISS!!

I just need to ask about the kiss in the streets, was it realy filmed in the streets with NORMAL people??? Wouldn't they know that it was them?

BUT, what really shocked me was Choi Sang Gong! She is HOT!! She should dress more like that!! I would really like to see her with some hot guy in Goong 2.

Can't wait for Goong 2!!

Now, I can spend my time slowly going thru this thread and reliving the moments! :D:D

Guest mcmug

packet85...are the egg tarts yummy?

its weird how i did not discover those places when i was there 2 years ago (pre-Goong)...if given a chance i would visit macau again juz to be at the places they film the last episode.

Guest simply-me

Hey..Im new to this forum..Crazy over Goong now.. Have some questions to ask..

1. how can I be part of the 'camp'??

2. according to PENNYLOO, YEH and KJH are 'promoting somewhere'. Where are they appearing??

"i mean appearing together this 26th is going to be YEH and KJH??? so damn weird man...???? which drama never had the leads appear together to promote??? instead they use support lead with lead????"

3. there are only 4 / 6 episodes to Goong 2??

4. and they havent confirm the main character yet??

5. any chance YEH and JJH coming to Singapore??

Can some kind soul pls answer my queries?? Thanks..

Hey..Im new to this forum..Crazy over Goong now.. Have some questions to ask..

1. how can I be part of the 'camp'??

2. according to PENNYLOO, YEH and KJH are 'promoting somewhere'. Where are they appearing??

"i mean appearing together this 26th is going to be YEH and KJH??? so damn weird man...???? which drama never had the leads appear together to promote??? instead they use support lead with lead????"

3. there are only 4 / 6 episodes to Goong 2??

4. and they havent confirm the main character yet??

5. any chance YEH and JJH coming to Singapore??

Can some kind soul pls answer my queries?? Thanks..

To answer your questions:

1. You just became one, the moment you stepped into this thread =) Welcome! There are plenty of camps in our Goong Land; JJH's, YEH's, Shin's, CG's, Shin-CG's, Yul-CG's.. so yeah, pick yours accordingly :sweatingbullets:

2. YEH & KJH are going to Japan to promote Goong on the 26th, before the show airs there.

3. The number of episodes for Goong 2 is not confirmed yet, as well as the casts. Hwang In Roi PD did mention that there are 4 different scenarios being considered for the sequel.

4. Look at answer #3

5. Chances are always out there. I'm sure we'd be among the first to know if they're coming there. Goonger-stalkers are ones of the best :phew:

Hope that helps answer your questions. :)

Guest simply-me

Thanks for answering my question. It really helped. Anyone knows if the dvd/vcd is available in singapore yet??

Guest pingkix118

i have a question.. why are there so many different links to megauploads.. for on episode? ..sorry, i'm a noob~ ^^;;

Guest apricot

Ooo, so Channel U will air Goong with English subs..that's great!!! That show is absolutely fantastic!!! But Oct, that's a long wait..

Guest packet85

packet85...are the egg tarts yummy?

its weird how i did not discover those places when i was there 2 years ago (pre-Goong)...if given a chance i would visit macau again juz to be at the places they film the last episode.

oh yes. the crust is actually flaky AND crunchy, and had sugar bits. the filling is soft and not sweet. if i remember it correct it's HK$6 each.

funny thing about the guywho was at the counter- i walked in with a hat and he greeted me with "no hats. no hats." so i took off my hat. haha.

i wonder how much the volume of the comics is??

i've never knowing about the comics, is the Goong 2 will be following the comics story?? or it's just created by themselves..??

is the end of Goong 1 following to the end of the comics??

i think their kissing scene in eps.23 is quite hot remembering of their age!! not much young actress & actors doing such a kissing scene like that, not even in movies!!!

i think the kissing scene in the street in front of the public quite memorable scene for me... :lol:

oh yes. the crust is actually flaky AND crunchy, and had sugar bits. the filling is soft and not sweet. if i remember it correct it's HK$6 each.

funny thing about the guywho was at the counter- i walked in with a hat and he greeted me with "no hats. no hats." so i took off my hat. haha.

is it the same guy who cameoed in Goong macau - bring out the egg tarts to CG? LOL~

he was very protective of her when fans tried to take pics in the shop when crew+cast+fans were all in there buying lunch :D

i wonder how much the volume of the comics is??

i've never knowing about the comics, is the Goong 2 will be following the comics story?? or it's just created by themselves..??

is the end of Goong 1 following to the end of the comics??

i think their kissing scene in eps.23 is quite hot remembering of their age!! not much young actress & actors doing such a kissing scene like that, not even in movies!!!

i think the kissing scene in the street in front of the public quite memorable scene for me... :lol:

the comic is up to vol 11 only and the ending of goong was created by the scriptwriter, it didn't follow the comic since it hasn't yet end. however from previous news report, it was mentioned that the comic author Pretty Park would/might use or follow goong 1 ending for her own. not sure how reliable the news is since we have been having some issues recently with the cast being confirmed or not confirmed for season 2...

goong 2 story will be written from scatch by the production team 8Peaks & MBC.

Guest kittylovespaolo

credit : credit: aheeyah.com

source : http://aheeyah.com/lyrics/ost/ost_goong_rom.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04. Nan Neol Saranghae Neoman Saranghae / Shim Tae Yoon

romanization by: Shelly -yunsuklove*- (also credit: aheeyah.com)

what does this mean "Nan Neol Saranghae Neoman Saranghae"?

my friend <who i convinced to watch Goong. he's on episode 3 now. yey!> are betting on it.

i'd like to win. hehehe. anyone? thanks!

Guest cheli001

BB GIRLS!!!!!! whats up??? ive been outta here for 2 days...and i read all your posts...and things are still the same...with a slight update on YEH being confirmed??How confirmed is that??? and yeah i totally agree with what u guys were talking about...i mean appearing together this 26th is going to be YEH and KJH??? so damn weird man...???? which drama never had the leads appear together to promote??? instead they use support lead with lead???? damn freagin weird....i can't figure this out either...

Its good and bad news i think....(i choose to believe its a good thing....like some underground secretive private thing is happening)....or issit a scam to make us more suspended??? and all these non-confirmation on GOONG2....what the???? i'm so damn bothered right now...hmmmpppphhh....

BB GIRLS.....i guess we just have to settle for BB making..... ;)

hey there Penny, exams not yet over? :( Yup still the same... no confirmation about the cast...

I also hope that both leads could go and promote goong in other countries. Still keeping my fingers crossed. :D.

i am also thinking they are purposely trying to hold off information pertaining to season 2.. whaaa prolonging the agony. :tears: Anyway, lets just all hope the Casts will be back for goong 2. :D ciao!!!

Unfortunately, LaBelle, some fans are unpredictable. KJK's fans may attack YEH for being "unfaithful" to KJK, or JJH for taking KJK's "girl" away. JJH's fans can attack YEH for taking away their prince charming. Remember, one of Baby Vox members got a death threat for getting too close to a member of a famous Korean all-male youth band (H.O.T.?).

What managements and producers may be doing are to get as much money as possible. They want to take opportunity to cash in. They can ask the TV stations (iMBC) to pay them more. It may not be a "joke".

Ow yeah I heard bout one of Baby Vox member being too close with the H.O.T guys...(my fave band of all time hehehe)...I kinda shocked my self...but it was okay with me....ahahaha...as long as the gals whose "closed" to them r cute...hahaha...j/k

no no no...KJK fans already attck her b4 she even play on Goong...it was since the Xman days...when they scripted to have "scandal"...u know back then YEH was just known as the young Baby Vox member...en now she's like bcoming HUGE STAR...her name maybe even bigger than KJK (outside korea)...en about JJH...I dun think JJH fans will attack her...bcoz they wanted JJH with YEH... :D

To answer your questions:

1. You just became one, the moment you stepped into this thread =) Welcome! There are plenty of camps in our Goong Land; JJH's, YEH's, Shin's, CG's, Shin-CG's, Yul-CG's.. so yeah, pick yours accordingly :sweatingbullets:

2. YEH & KJH are going to Japan to promote Goong on the 26th, before the show airs there.

1. Im gonna go with JJH&YEH camp...hahaha

2. Is JJH comin to Japan also??? any news bout it ??? coz it's suppose to be the two leading actors who promote the drama....

hey there Penny, exams not yet over? :( Yup still the same... no confirmation about the cast...

I also hope that both leads could go and promote goong in other countries. Still keeping my fingers crossed. :D.

i am also thinking they are purposely trying to hold off information pertaining to season 2.. whaaa prolonging the agony. :tears: Anyway, lets just all hope the Casts will be back for goong 2. :D ciao!!!

Yeah that's rite cheli still no accurate news...btw how's the PETITION???

Archived