[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

As this drama progresses, each episode is getting better and better. Next week's episode looks good! (I think I say that every week now!)

Funny Stuff:

I thought it was funny when Shin was trying to teach CG that palace golf game. It was funny through the window you can see they were almost like "Whoa!" when she swung that club. I mean it almost hit Shin and he was standing in back of her! :P

I felt sorry for Yul in this episode though. You can tell he is getting attached to CG. But their scenes together are still so cute! :)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YEHJIN.

As this drama progresses, each episode is getting better and better. Next week's episode looks good! (I think I say that every week now!)

Funny Stuff:

I thought it was funny when Shin was trying to each CG that palace golf game. It was funny through the window they were almost like "Whoa!" when she swung that club. I mean it almost hit Shin and he was standing in back of her! :P

I felt sorry for Yul in this episode though. You can tell he is getting attached to CG. But their scenes together are still so cute! :)

about yul.. yeah i think soon he's gonna get OBSESSED with her.. i'm just getting not-so-great vibes... he IS sweet, but attached is not the only thing he's feeling for CG, i think..

i'm getting scared of him (`cause we all want him to stay nice and charming**), his MOM O.O, and hyorin.

Churasan, I know what you mean, I swear I was like "Watch out" to the maids and the attendants...they were all so close.

It would've been funny if she swung and hit Shin though, lol!

Well, here is another contribution from me, one of many:

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=15J5Q7E2OJ7Z03VM387CCUCPDC

Enjoy!

Going to work on my present for you all now.

-Jess

Some pics to share, dunno if its been posted b4

Grp.jpg

S%20%26%20CG.jpg

YEH reminds me of that gagwoman in the GAG SHOW on KBS. That lady who comes out on the last series dressing up as a Queen with that funky wig....hahaha.

those pictures are not the best pictures of YEH.

but those are the best pictures of SHINNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Going to work on my present for you all now.

-Jess

my, my, my! what's this i hear about a present from jess? =o i'm already getting all excited haha [better not let us down jess!] hehehehe just kidding =p no pressure whatsoever, wait, maybe just a little? ;p

Guest mrshyunbin

ep 6 was sooo good :) i cant wait for the next eps the horse scene is gonna happen !!! SHIn is startin to look cute too me lol but yul is the best gosh i feel bad for him :( dont owrry yul *runs over and hugs him* i'll be yur spare tire ^______^ yur still the best in my heart

gosh! i just love their pictures wherein they are wearing hanbok. :) so nice.

and i also love the guys in their prince costimes. :)

lol who am i kidding, i love the guys whatever they are wearing (or not wearing). Lol!

Guest cyn___cyn

i should be studying but i'm stuck here~

there are 66 ppl in this thread at the moment~ =D

pics~~ *drools over yul and shin* yay~ *takes out sharpie and draw on hyorin's face*

i canme to check if episodes needed to be re-upped for ppl but it seems there are a lot of links for 5 and 6~ i'll u/l it later then~ i'm off to attempt to study~ =X

is this like a show or juz a pic? it looks like an interview?

gosh! i just love their pictures wherein they are wearing hanbok. :) so nice.

and i also love the guys in their prince costimes. :)

lol who am i kidding, i love the guys whatever they are wearing (or not wearing). Lol!

did u see the scene in epi 5? both gUys are er hem.........

O.o

Guest pwincezs

I would so be failing in school as weLL but luckily when I became a GOONG JUNKII it's the HOLIDAY period over here...

but it's back to another school year on Tuesday... ** sighs **

But that won't stop me from dreaming about YuL's cute smile in cLass..

and Shin's hotness.. ^^

The next few epd. are gunna be so awesome... I cannot wait...

Guest asianempress

LOL i saw someone in this topic who's soompi name is nini. HAHA thats my real name ;)

ohh, i just watched ep6..didn't understand a word but thanks to the wonderful summaries, I didn't really need to :)

I'm starting to like Shin more and more. Even though I still adore Yul, I think I appreciate Shin more. If you think about it, when Shin is sweet, nice and thoughtful, it's more meaningful cuz he's usually such a cold fish. Whereas Yul is always like a ray of sunshine so its not soo special after a while. It's nice and comforting but I would be more excited by Shin giving me a smile cuz I know it's so rare and so special. Hmmm, maybe thats what CG is thinking. LoL

Guest starryeyedwonder

my thoughts on todays eppy~~

i really loved shin in episode 6.. well, most of the time, haha.

gosh.. i really loved the cinderella scene. =) it was adorable. i was shocked. and you could tell that CG was too :D in a good way tho.

and when CG hugged him from behind... even if he pulled away.. you could still tell from his expression that he was truly touched <3 and even it took him a while for him to take her hands away.. hehe.

i loooved the jealous scenes in todays eppy too~~ the way he looks at CG and Yul together is just so.. -lost for words- we're finally seeing some emotion in Shin, and im loving every moment of it~~ his stares are so... ionno <33 haha.. like the scene when hes just gazing at CG in her formal clothes.. like it was the first time he actually noticed how beautiful she was.. it made my heart go all jumpy, lol. :lol:

i've been rambling about how adorable shin was in the episode :P but we can't forget Yul.. for the first time in a korean drama, i really feel bad for him even if i dont want him and CG to be together. He really cares for CG, its really obvious... but sigh.. i like the CG+ shin pairing a lot better. but, i gotta admit.. yul's really cute.

his smile is just... =D its so cute. and when he saw the whole cinderella thing, his expression made me sad for an actual moment..

well, until i started thinkin about shin and cg again. =)

in the beginning i felt like this drama was lacking something.. but now, i'm so addicted its crazy XD

can't wait for the back/one bed scene next week~~

and is it just me, or is CG's expression on her face so cute/funny when shes hugging his back while shins washing the dishes? LOL

Guest rose7969

ep 6 was sooo good :) i cant wait for the next eps the horse scene is gonna happen !!! SHIn is startin to look cute too me lol but yul is the best gosh i feel bad for him :( dont owrry yul *runs over and hugs him* i'll be yur spare tire ^______^ yur still the best in my heart

yap...me too another spare here.. :D By the way I just love the song at the end of the epi..Anybody have it in mp3 so that I can download in my mp3 player...

Anybody notice all the dress that CG wear all loose...they should have done to suit her body....

Archived