[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

thanks for that!

could someone please translate exactly what he said? "은혜 씨가 예쁘긴 하지만 내 스타일과는 큰 차이가 있다"고 말했다." i can't read korean ><

thanks!!

It said exactly what Loving_you translated it said: " YEH is pretty but there is a big difference between his 'style' and her."

Pretty much what was said before about him saying that she is not his style originally posted was correct but he just put it in a more PC, polite terms.

BLAH BLAH people, they are not going out! :vicx:

EDIT: sorry double post please erase

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest y_yuen12

thank youu.. =)

hmm but if jjh could act so well and create good chemistry with a girl that he says 'is different from his type'.. wouldn't that make him a really good actor? just a thought..

Guest twnty2

ooh goshhh.. ^^ i really thoughtt JJH was actually saying YEH isn't his typeee.. YAYY. EVERYTHING'S ANSWERED NOW. =]

p.s. THANK U SUBBERS FOR EP. 20&21 SUBS~!!! they were worth waiting for after alll.. =D

Guest mayetlovesjisung

It said exactly what Loving_you translated it said: " YEH is pretty but there is a big difference between his 'style' and her."

Pretty much what was said before about him saying that she is not his style originally posted was correct but he just put it in a more PC, polite terms.

BLAH BLAH people, they are not going out! :vicx:

Yeah, I agree. The meaning of what JJH said is pretty much the same! Haha!. Anyway, let's give this issue some time.

As of now, my wish is that I'll see them together again in GOONG 2! I don't care if they're not going out or what. I WANT JJH BACK IN GOONG 2! If he's not going to get back.......... I'll change my signature! Hahaha! Just kidding. Seriously, I really want the whole cast to be back but I know that it's wishful thinking.

朱志勳仍未決定是否演出宮2

JJh hasnt confirm the participation in goong 2

주지훈 '궁' 시즌2 출연 "결정된게 없다"

“아무 것도 결정된 게 없다.”

주지훈은 제작이 결정된 ‘궁’ 시즌2의 출연계획을 묻자 간단명료하게 대답했다.

그는 “드라마 종영 이후 제작사, 방송사 등으로부터 시즌 2에 대한 구체적인 것들을 들은 게 하나도 없다” 며 “여러 사항들을 조율한 후 서로에게 ‘윈-윈’이 되는 결정을 할 것”이라고 말했다.

주지훈은 이어 ‘궁’ 시즌2를 포함한 차기작에 대해 “8개월 동안 내가 아닌 ‘이신’으로 사는 게 매우 힘들었다. 이제 겨우 맛뵈기일 뿐인데도 이렇게 고통스러우니 다음 작품을 어떻게 결정해야 할지 모르겠다. 사실 차기작을 정하는 것이 무섭고 두렵다”고 속내를 털어놨다.

주지훈은 당분간 미뤄뒀던 광고 촬영에만 얼굴을 비춘 뒤 휴식기를 가지며 재충전을 할 생각이다.

주지훈의 소속사측은 “‘궁’ 시즌2 뿐 아니라 좋은 작품들의 출연제의가 물밑 듯 들어오고 있다. 늦어도 5월 중순께 차기작을 정해 준비에 들어갈 것이다”고 말했다.

Guest sweet_treats1812

ah wat the heck is wrong with these people???? :fury:

y isnt he coming back? i cudnt make sense of all the contents of the article but they're talking about stuff like being difficult..gaah..can smone pls do a more thorough translation? :sweatingbullets:

but anyways~ i hope he comes back! wat's gonna happen to the story if he doesnt??? and to think that they ended season 1 with them getting married..wat, cg's gonna go find herself a new husband??? ridiculous! *tells self to calm down*

ok~ i realize there's still half a year to go so there's still a big chance he's gonna be in season 2. it's not like he has major plans for anything at the end of the year, is there? (oh pls, NO! dont let there be anything!)

Guest cheli001

noticed alfred? I've watched goong over and over again but last night was the first time i noticed alfred in this scene. hehehe

alfred1.jpg

by the way, what happend to these scenes? deleted it? it wasn't included right?

shinyul.jpgep.jpg

y isnt he coming back? i cudnt make sense of all the contents of the article but they're talking about stuff like being difficult..gaah..can smone pls do a more thorough translation? :sweatingbullets:

but anyways~ i hope he comes back! wat's gonna happen to the story if he doesnt??? and to think that they ended season 1 with them getting married..wat, cg's gonna go find herself a new husband??? ridiculous! *tells self to calm down*

ok~ i realize there's still half a year to go so there's still a big chance he's gonna be in season 2. it's not like he has major plans for anything at the end of the year, is there? (oh pls, NO! dont let there be anything!)

NONO

dun misunderstand

it juz states that he hasnt confirm his participation..

it didnt say if he is coming back or not yet.

we dunno yet

Guest hsinyi069

okie...

I read from the CHN forum that there are three NR about JJH today...

and I can't believe one of the article is saying that

JJH will not confirm he'll be acting in Goong 2 till the script is out, cause he is afraid that the role of pricess Lee Shin will be his "trademark" and it'll be difficult for him in the later stage of his acting career, which means there is a high possibility he won't be taking part in Goong 2...

Is his comany trying to ruin his career or what?

I dun't think these NRs are doing any good for JJH, honestly speaking

I mean, two or three days in a row, the company trys to throw out so much negative info to the public, dun't they think it's kinda harsh for us fans to take?

Though I understand where his worried come from.. still, I want to complain a bit...

DIDN'T he say he wants to return to Goong 2 in Goong 1.5?? We all witnessed it, didn't we??...

Anyways, he dissapointed me so much....but i must say... I still looking forward he will say yes to Goong 2!!

Edit: liquidfir is faster than me sharing the article.. :)

Guest vignette

okie...

JJH will not confirm he'll be acting in Goong 2 till the script is out, cause he is afraid that the role of pricess Lee Shin will be his "trademark" and it'll be difficult for him in the later stage of his acting career, which means there is a high possibility he won't be taking part in Goong 2...

This reason has been in my mind since yesterday when that news about YEH being not his style came out, in fact I did mention it on JJH's thread. He's management is afraid that he will be known more as "Prince Shin" rather than JJH the actor. I guess they never anticipated the huge impact of Goong to the viewing public but I hope they will reconsider since the drama Goong has a very huge potential to succeed in other countries thereby making him the next Hallyu star to watch out.

Guest FoxxiDork85

man...I've been a silent thread readers for several days now, but JJH is dissappointing me so much that I have to speak out. I really don't get how he can be so rude. As an actor, with the public eyes on him he should really be considerate and careful of what the heck comes out of his mouth. Case in point, why did he say that would do GOONG2? when at it actually comes to confirmation, he hesitates!! urgghh!!! dumb JJH *breathe* breathhh..*phew...

Guest kdrama_luv3r

Yes Asia is taking pre-orders ... region 3 and unsubbed. Check out the price!!!

Questions: When do you think they will release a region 1 and english subbed version?

Does the price come down?

From the Yes Asia Website...

Palace aka: Princess Hours Limited Edition (MBC TV Series)

~ Kim jung Hun | Ju Ji Hoon

Our Price: US$119.99

List: US$139.99

Save: US$20.00 (14%)

Availability: This product is expected to release on April 28, 2006. Pre-order your copy now!

This item qualifies for free worldwide shipping.

Product Information

Product Title : Palace aka: Princess Hours Limited Edition (MBC TV Series)

Region Code : 3

Picture Format : NTSC

Artist Name(s) : Kim jung Hun | Ju Ji Hoon | Yoon Eun Hye (Baby V.O.X.)

Release Date : April 28, 2006 (Pre-order your copy now!)

Language : Korean

Subtitle : No Subtitle

Package Weight : 1,300 g

Publisher : MBC Production

Other Information : 9 DVDs (24 epsiodes)

YesAsia Catalog No. : 1004188946

Shipment Unit : 7 (What is it?)

Was this really on yesaia? i couldn't find it...it just see the ost and poster!

has any scene the kiss in the epi 23 more than a 100 times? ^-^

do you think they are going to include the ng and bt and goong 1.5 in the dvd?

on amazon/borders i saw goong manhwa in english!!!

it come out on may 31!!!

Book Description

Monarchy ended long ago in Korea, but there are still other countries with Kings, Queens, princes and princesses. What if Korea had continued monarchism? What if all the beautiful palaces which are now only historical relics were actually filled with people?! What if the glamorous royal family still maintained the palace customs?! Welcome to a world where Korea still has the royal family living their lives! Only for this one high school girl, Che-Kyung, this is a tragedy, since she has to marry the prince who apparently is a total bastard!

somwhow that book desription cracks me up!!!

so excited that the manhwa is in english ( totally thanks for those who translate gonng in english on line!!)

i just saw cheli001 post about alfred on the shelf in one scene...has anyone play "spot alfred" in goong? ^-^

Guest mayetlovesjisung

The article (the title) said HE HASN'T CONFIRMED YET so there's a big chance that he'll confirm. Relax dear! Hehe. Don't worry too much. PRAY with me! ;)

Well, I understand JJH on this issue. His character as Lee Shin has been soooo attached to his name. This is his first project so I guess he's just being careful not to affect his future projects. I think he wants to be known as a good actor and not as "SHIN".

BUT STILL, he has to go back to Goong 2! Dammmmnniiit! Hahaha! Come on JJH!

I've been 'owning' a lot of pagea lately hehe!

***I really love the remix version of Perhaps Love! It's fast paced. Makes me want to dance! Haha! Totally cool! I also saw a forum site for mobile phone themes. They have a wallpaper section there and all the pics are from Goong! Hahaha!

okie...

Is his comany trying to ruin his career or what?

I dun't think these NRs are doing any good for JJH, honestly speaking

I mean, two or three days in a row, the company trys to throw out so much negative info to the public, dun't they think it's kinda harsh for us fans to take?

Though I understand where his worried come from.. still, I want to complain a bit...

DIDN'T he say he wants to return to Goong 2 in Goong 1.5?? We all witnessed it, didn't we??...

Anyways, he dissapointed me so much....but i must say... I still looking forward he will say yes to Goong 2!!

Edit: liquidfir is faster than me sharing the article.. :)

YEAH

I mean is his company tryin to ruin his career he just build?

Serious, goong is gonna be a hit in the rest of the asia countries and he is not confirmin yet?

-.- seriously, i am very disappointed in al this rumors and news spreading around.

actually when that "not my style" news came out, i was already wondering how can he say THAT if he still wanna wk together with YEH? not logical?

ANd when the host ask them if they wanna do season2, JJH said YES.

disappointed is the word. -.-

he needs to do some MAJOr clarifications dude :sweatingbullets:

Was this really on yesaia? i couldn't find it...it just see the ost and poster!

has any scene the kiss in the epi 23 more than a 100 times? ^-^

do you think they are going to include the ng and bt and goong 1.5 in the dvd?

it is included. itz stated there in korean but this set is without subtitles

Guest leesterrr

wow, it seems like forever...i haven't written in here for a long time. i miss GOONG! now i have nothing to look forward to on wednesdays and thursdays. *sigh* i guess ill have to patiently wait for SEASON 2.

^^ that scared me up there. JJH has to be in season 2 or else it would be really awkward having some other dude playing shin. does anyone know if the actress who played HR is going to be in season 2? or is she and HR permenantly out of it?[/color=#330033]

YTN news (060119) - Not very new, I know.

goongytnnews7jv.jpg

SendSpace link

Size: 5.28 MB

Duration: 2:22 minutes

Format: wmv

Source: http://tvnews.media.daum.net/_popup/200601.../v11442865.html

YTN news, YEH interview (060120)

goongyehinterview8dn.jpg

SendSpace link

Size: 9.2 MB

Duration: 4:02 minutes

Format: wmv

Source: http://tvnews.media.daum.net/_popup/200601.../v11454380.html

>TaeBin_BabyGirl<

EDITED!! FINISH

english subs for happytimes 10mins.~

MBC Happy Time (01-15-06) Low Quality

with Behind the Scenes + Interviews + NGs with the cast of Goong/Palace

taken from: creidesca's CB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pwrnbt

enjoy

:tears: helooo i'm a new addicted-goong ...

can someone kindly reupload this clips pleassse .. :rolleyes: *begging*

coz all the sendspace link already expired ..

many-many thanksss ... :D

Guest leesterrr

:tears: helooo i'm a new goong fans ...

can someone kindly reupload this clips pleassse .. :rolleyes:

coz all the sendspace link already expired ..

many-many thanksss ...

hello! welcome! iono...but im pretty sure that we're not allowed to request links in here. but im pretty sure im right. WELCOME, (again)!

Guest mayetlovesjisung

1145383581_¿µ½º6.jpg

credit as labeled and kdorn

What did JJH said about YEH?

THEY'RE JUST FRIENDS!

Yeah right...

FRIENDS with BENEFITS! Hahaha!

Pictures show otherwise...

Guest sowhat

man...I've been a silent thread readers for several days now, but JJH is dissappointing me so much that I have to speak out. I really don't get how he can be so rude. As an actor, with the public eyes on him he should really be considerate and careful of what the heck comes out of his mouth. Case in point, why did he say that would do GOONG2? when at it actually comes to confirmation, he hesitates!! urgghh!!! dumb JJH *breathe* breathhh..*phew...

Like you, I am also one of those silent readers, but for the past day, I can keep my quiet anymore. I seriously don't know what is going on with JJH or his management? What's is wrong with being associated as Prince Shin? Heck, I don't even care if he's not going to come back for Goong 2. Some of other goong fans have suggested other actors for Shin's role and I now think that it's not a bad idea after all. In fact, it's a great idea after all. Here is my 2 cents of how it should go. How about prince Shin got into a major accident, have to have a face transplant, then tada, a new prince :D ( I prefer Eric Mun) Then the royal couple's love story will pick up where it left off.

I am sorry if I offended any one with my imaginary story but JJH went way down on my list for the past day.

Thanks subbers for the sub. I seriously don't know what to do without you guys. YOU GUYS ROCKS MY WORLD... :)

Archived