[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest xradman

Special token "Jing Pyo" usually refers to small trinket or heirloom jewelry rather than abstract things or plane tickets.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest linatan

Ep 23 2006-03-29

Synopsis:

Suspected of arson and cornered Crown Prince Shin (JJH). He claims his innocense, but all evidence points to his involvement. Only CG (YEH) believes in his innocense and is hurt by his depressed look. But because he has her confidence (belief), he is no longer lonely and begins to calmly analyze the situation.

Yul (KJH) recognizes Hwa-Yeong's (SHJ) scheme and tries to stop her, but her ambition knows no bounds. Subsequent investigation raises public discussion of even eliminating monarchy. Emperor (PCH), in order to calm down the public disatisfaction, suggest that Crown Princess abdicate her position. CG decides to agree to this punishment as a Crown Princess and her duty to the royal family.

Wanting to show Shin her world, CG takes Shin into the city outside of the Palace. There they build special memories as a couple, rather than as Crown Prince and Princess.

Ep 24 2006-03-30

Synopsis:

As arson investigation continues to clarify the situation surrounding the fire, Shin may become less of a suspect. Even in most turbulent times in the Palace, trust between Shin and CG becomes even more solid. Even without hearing that CG was studying to become better suited to very knowledgeble Shin, they are becoming very much alike.

Despite the outcome of the investigation, Emperor declares that only one who has respect and love of the public can take the Emperor's throne. Hwa-Yeong, with confident smile launches her last and final scheme.

Empress treats CG, who is becoming more and more like a true Crown Princess, for the first time as a true daughter in law. With her encouragement and armed with her husband's special token, CG rises to protect her new family and life...

thank you for the translation....

looks like the later end of epsd 23 will be good...cant wait to see the happy moment..seems like already one million year never see it :P:P cant wait for wed epsd...although i havent prepared for my quiz on thursday, i will make sure i wont miss tat epsd... :D:D

Guest Dr. Spockey

xradman,

Thanks for sharing the translation. Can't wait till Wednesday. I am happy as it looks like the ending is tied up nicely before the 2nd season as I want to see. The bonding between Prince Shin and CG has to be strong that's what is important and they will be able to overcome any evil schemes that may come their way. 만세 (Manse) !!!

:D Shin & CG - Fighting !!!!

Loyal Gung Fan

Ep 23 2006-03-29

Synopsis:

Suspected of arson and cornered Crown Prince Shin (JJH). He claims his innocense, but all evidence points to his involvement. Only CG (YEH) believes in his innocense and is hurt by his depressed look. But because he has her confidence (belief), he is no longer lonely and begins to calmly analyze the situation.

Yul (KJH) recognizes Hwa-Yeong's (SHJ) scheme and tries to stop her, but her ambition knows no bounds. Subsequent investigation raises public discussion of even eliminating monarchy. Emperor (PCH), in order to calm down the public disatisfaction, suggest that Crown Princess abdicate her position. CG decides to agree to this punishment as a Crown Princess and her duty to the royal family.

Wanting to show Shin her world, CG takes Shin into the city outside of the Palace. There they build special memories as a couple, rather than as Crown Prince and Princess.

Ep 24 2006-03-30

Synopsis:

As arson investigation continues to clarify the situation surrounding the fire, Shin may become less of a suspect. Even in most turbulent times in the Palace, trust between Shin and CG becomes even more solid. Even without hearing that CG was studying to become better suited to very knowledgeble Shin, they are becoming very much alike.

Despite the outcome of the investigation, Emperor declares that only one who has respect and love of the public can take the Emperor's throne. Hwa-Yeong, with confident smile launches her last and final scheme.

Empress treats CG, who is becoming more and more like a true Crown Princess, for the first time as a true daughter in law. With her encouragement and armed with her husband's special token, CG rises to protect her new family and life...

Guest didakun

hi there....im new here at this thread....can sumbody tell me how to watch goong live this wed and thurs....im dying to see what will happen in next episode with all the street scene, cant wait for the link....anyway thanx in advance.....

Guest JAMIECHOI

I can't wait for episode 23 long preview! I swear, all weekend long, all I thought about was Goong. My friends (who don't watch Goong. WHAT A SHAME!) were like, "yahhh, snap out of it." hahaha

Guest haydee

Thanks for the summaries guys. Looks like the final episode is realy just the conclusion to the Mo-Toots plot. After reading that I think the Macau scenes might just be in the last half of episode 24. We'll see come thursday's episode.

Guest linatan

CREDITS TO REBBY

-> 10 MINS AGO WITH GRANMA, JJH IS BESIDE HER IN THE BUS.

TAKEN BY REBBY, LIVE FROM MACAU

10minsago-shinnexttogranma.jpg

wahh..rebby is in Macau??? just for catching GOONG is it????????? so nice....................... :P

hooray!!! finally... i get to watch some or many many scenes of Shin n CG sweet sweet moments

:w00t: huhooo!! yay!!

happie happie now.. :rolleyes:

can't wait to watch GOONG this wed n thurs

all these while of waiting making me get :crazy:

thanks for the trans!!

Guest motto

Thank you for sharing these :)

Guest unexpected~romance

if u guys are thinkin of a happy ending i dont think its gonna happen cuz if u go to the real goong site it says the KG gets kicked out and so does SG and that there's no happy ending well thats what they put . . . . . .

Guest linatan

if u guys are thinkin of a happy ending i dont think its gonna happen cuz if u go to the real goong site it says the KG gets kicked out and so does SG and that there's no happy ending well thats what they put . . . . . .

hmm...depend on what does happy ending mean. For me, happy ending means CG and Shin is together..i dun mind they are kicked out from Palace as long they can love each other and life happily as normal couple.. :)

Guest kyotoji

OK PEEPZ

THIS IS FROM REBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIVE FROM MACAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y287/liqu...rebbysoompi.jpg

Why he folded up his pants??

Looks funny ...

but who cares... just simply loved that guy, smile.. :blush:

yap he didn't go to macau..his official "last day" was sat 25th..all his shoots ended that day..

but he'll still be in epi23..not sure about 24..see how the pdtn arrange the story..:D

Maybe he has found out his mother's main plot and he is too upset and packed up his luggage and back to England. And also he has been rejected by CG, so no reason for him to stay in this sad place.

O... Rebby... thanks... million of thanks for taking those pics for us LIVE.

You deserve a BIG WARM HUG from all of us here.

Also thanks to liquirfir for helping Rebby to upload and shared them with us

O... can't wait for Rebby back ...

NOW... i am abit jealous with those who can be so close with them... hug them like as they have been friends so long... O... really regret my earlier trip meh.. should have wait until now.. :(

quick question!! have the guys in Goong done their army service? probably jjh not yet right?

is there a deadline (by age?) for guys to be enlisted in korea?

would it impact season2 filming? hope not!!!!

i think some others like eric mun and kjg will be enlisted this year!!

epi 23/24 sounds great! *eyes big with anticipation*

when season1 ends, u guys gonna hang around this thread all the way thru till season2 right?

lets keep the campfires burning right thru till 2007 man!!!!!

hmm...depend on what does happy ending mean. For me, happy ending means CG and Shin is together..i dun mind they are kicked out from Palace as long they can love each other and life happily as normal couple.. :)

i'm happy with that as well.. as long as shin and cg will be together in the end, then i will be very much satisfied with the ending.. i just hope they also resolve some of the issues if not all of them so that not everything is left hanging...

EPISODE 22 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2073003

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2052178

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

quick question!! have the guys in Goong done their army service? probably jjh not yet right?

is there a deadline (by age?) for guys to be enlisted in korea?

would it impact season2 filming? hope not!!!!

i think some others like eric mun and kjg will be enlisted this year!!

no.. accordin to my korean tour guide.. the army will "wait" for all healthy guys to get enroled.. u cannot run. unless u are really sick? and if u are sick they will wait for u to get healthy again. -.-

Archived