HQ Goong ep 18

HQ Goong ep 19

*Edit

HQ Goong ep 21

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its so nice to see them finally arriving in macau... so many casts though... even their friends and cg's father is there as well... so i guess the ending would be different from what is said in the article before because so many casts are included...

just curious.. . wouldn't they rush the shoot because today is sunday and they will air it on thursday.. they still have to edit and stuff.. but i guess they know that.. and have planned for it already..

EPISODE 22 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2073003

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2052178

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

Guest mashi03

I'm so addicted to GOONG and this forum

JJH and YEH are pretty close together...i hope they will date in real life.

There's also a pic of YEH listening to JJH's mp3 player in the van...but I don't know how to post the pix up...it's also cute to see that she's listening w/it on her left ear, which JJH does that also

Guest evelyn168

Good news that many of the casts went to Macau... I think it's going to be a happy ending. There's no way they'll spend so much money to have all these ppl in Macau filming when they're just going to make it a sad one. They can just breakup in Korea if they wanted the sad ending... If they want to make it memorable, they have to do it at some place special... I hope they film at the church on the hill in Macau... It's a nice place and looks really nice for a wedding... That's just my theory... I just hope that we get a nice ending where they're all cuddly... Haha.

I'm so addicted to GOONG and this forum

JJH and YEH are pretty close together...i hope they will date in real life.

There's also a pic of YEH listening to JJH's mp3 player in the van...but I don't know how to post the pix up...it's also cute to see that she's listening w/it on her left ear, which JJH does that also

Do u mean this pic?

photo_256_1_1_no_11544_1.jpg

I'm getting so confused.

so ep. 23 and 24 is going to be at Macau including the scene where theyre holding hands on the streets, and shin kissing CG?

and theres going to be a season 2, right?

blah i dont want this drama to end. and wait another year to watch the 2nd season

Guest spencer08

liquidfir, is that a black iPod video shin is holding????

they look really good together. hope they can date each other off the camera....

I'm getting so confused.

so ep. 23 and 24 is going to be at Macau including the scene where theyre holding hands on the streets, and shin kissing CG?

and theres going to be a season 2, right?

blah i dont want this drama to end. and wait another year to watch the 2nd season

ep 24 is going to be in macau... the street scene will be probably shown in ep 23... and there is going to be a season 2.. they will show it on jan 2007 :)

i just noticed that they kept on changing positions inside the bus.. first there was shin and this guy... then there was cg with the grandma.. then it was shin and cg..

EPISODE 22 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2073003

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2052178

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

Guest yArr0w

ep 24 is going to be in macau... the street scene will be probably shown in ep 23... and there is going to be a season 2.. they will show it on jan 2007 :)

i just noticed that they kept on changing positions inside the bus.. first there was shin and this guy... then there was cg with the grandma.. then it was shin and cg..

i think there r just too many cameras and there r two sides of the bus..

so it's a bit confusing cos these photos r taken from various angles..

i think the position in the bus is:

jihoon's asst | jihoon | eunhye | granny

front of bus

:P

Guest samgirl

wow thanks for posting the pictures

i think the reason behind the changing positions is for fans to get to take pictures of both of them =)

yeh is pretty w/o make up too

Guest smelissa

omg...i cant wait to see wat happen next...they look so calm n cool in macau airport n bus...huh....is there more pics to cum????

Guest yArr0w

omg...i cant wait to see wat happen next...they look so calm n cool in macau airport n bus...huh....is there more pics to cum????

most probably..

heard from the chinese side is that they r having yum cha now..

today's shoot is going to be at da san ba..donno what it's called in eng..it's the famous place in macau..

so now the fans there will haf to wait for them to get ready for the shoot(make-up n stuff)..

n for us we haf to wait til they finish shooting n let our frens there to get back n update us

so let's wait for more photos tonite~~ :D

just curious.. . wouldn't they rush the shoot because today is sunday and they will air it on thursday.. they still have to edit and stuff.. but i guess they know that.. and have planned for it already..

was it in Ressurection where an intern reported that they filmed for 20 hours for a 2 min scene in that drama?

out of 20 hours = 1200 mins, we only get 2 min scene

i did a mental calculation...mon to thurs is 4 days x 24 hours = 96 hours = 5760 mins

so proportionately we probably can get hardly 9.6 min Macau clip *hehe*

*sigh* just gotta take my mind off else i'm going crazy in anticipation

btw rebby sms'd to say they're filming an outdoor restaurant scene right now!!!!! *green with envy*

Archived