[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Spoiler Alert: I dont know if this has been talked about or not....but i thought it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet when shin was talking to HR (about the going to study abroad thing) and he said he will be going with CG (well apart from the fact that CG had left when he was saying that) but it was sooooo sweet...i just wanted to go and hug him!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evy149

Despicable. What a perfect definition for Yul's action. A lie is a lie. We can't justify lie and it's definitely weird to say that it is right for Yul to say all those lies to CG, because there's nothing right with lying. His words can't even be described as "good" lies. The same goes with Shin. His pride? He can eat his pride, lose the girl and sulk in Antarctica, where the place is as cold as his facial expressions. Clenching jaws.. tsk tsk. That's all you can do? Hello...!! Wifey fell down and caught by your love-rival...??? He's the classic case of how Neanderthals would act when their mates were being eyed by other males. Both men were raised as a prince, though Yul might be in advantage because he lived outside the palace. No excuse for Shin there. So, both men are equally lazy, stupid, selfish idiots. There are better ways to love someone and both Shin & Yul chose the wrong ways, different but still wrong altogether.

It's kinda disturbing nowadays to see Yul, especially when he ate that shin sashimi and smirked. Oh well, I'm now in Hyorin camp, if there is one. It appears to me that Hyorin is the only one that is honest in this episode. The showing off was a bad blunder, yes I know and the study abroad conversation was just plain stupid. She gets sick and dies, not bad, not a bad idea at all... :phew:

Wow, bitterkoekjes ! I really like your thought here ;) and totally agree with you too ! i meant i felt bad for Yul and all...BUT that didn't change the fact that he was wrong. Come on... first of all, he knows (like for a long time) that CG loves shin and then he now found out that Shin also has a feeling for CG too ! but he still trying to take CG away from someone she loves ! Umm...even though, i think he absolutely has a right to do that (trying to be wiht someone he love so much) but at least do it right ! not just keep telling CG that Shin will go back to HR and yadayadaya... :blink:

And as for HR, i'm starting see her from a different perspective too (a better one, ofcourse) ! i think i start to understand her character more... i meant if sudden her boyfriend was force to marry someone that he didn't love (well.. at beginning, in Shin's case), then hell yeah ! she needs to go after him and try to get him back ! But after she realized that Shin also love CG, she then also realized that maybe it's a time for her to back off. Even though, it's a right thing to do, it must be very hard and sad for her too ! So...that's why i felt bad for HR :o

As for Yul, i hope that he will come to this sense some day soon ! but if there will be season 2 (and maybe 3 or 4) :sweatingbullets: , i guess we won't see this coming soon, huh ?? Well...of all i said here about Yul, it still doesn't change the fact that he's a sweet guy and even more important here....HE'S HOT !! :P

O... i see Jess and ay_link *waves* :)

I know we all have been somewhat frustrated by the last episode, but I still want to stay optimistic with our PDs.. The fact that they don't show the preview of next episode could mean they have BIG surprises in store for us. What i hope to see is Shin apologizing to CG and have a heart-to-heart talk, he finally confessess his true feelings, and she will be glad that he's finally opening himself up to her.. then one thing lead to another.. and BAM! Skinship! *while Dangshineun Naneun Babo Imnida is playing in the background* ... How i wish i was one of the PDs..... <_<

Guest summer_flt

HI..GUYS...ITS MY FIRST POST IN HERE IF IM NOT WRONG XP

OMG....SEASON 3, 4

WHAT THE HECK THAT MBC THINK....AND (MBC will use Goong as the first Korean drama that has "seasons") WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON ???!!!AND THEY PROUD FOR MAKING A "SEASONS"????????????

DONT THEY REALIZE THAT THE SPECIAL THING ABOUT KOREAN DRAMA IS.... EVENTHOUGH THE STORY COMPLICATED BUT THEY FINISH IT IN FEW EPISODE..THATS WHAT MAKE KOREAN DRAMA SPECIAL..DIFFRENT FROM THE OTHER COUNTRY....AND NOW...MBC...WANT A BREAKTHROUGH...???WTF???

Agree... To be honest, I don't even think season 2 makes any sense. I know they are trying the bank on the money while it is still hot... so far, I haven't heard/read anything too convincing about the storyline in Season 2 yet. The thought of it just makes me question if they are going to kill the ending for this round and leave us like .. " arrrr "....

Knowing Shin, Audrey, I'm sure he will apologize to her. I am not sure if he's ever apologized to anyone before he met Chae, but seeing that he loves her and yes, he regretted forcing the kiss (his expression told me so), I'm sure he'll apologize and will try to explain to her why he did it. The only problem now is...Yul.

Guest YoungNgo

go to www.photobucket.com

and sign up for a free account and u can upload ur pics there and put the IMg here.

and pls only upload goong pics.. i uploaded JJh ones and it's not relevant to the show.. kekeke

Hi liquidfir,

Thanks for the response. I have pictures of Yul and Shin kiss CG. That guy Yul is so annoying!!! Oh well, this is a typical Korean drama after all.

I am expecting season 1 will have a happy ending. Season 2 will be interesting. Maybe Shin and CG will become parents and I am sure there will be a lot of problems that they have to resolve.

Guest trulime

wow, this thread is so huge. hahaha, well i watched 17-18 yesterday, i really like the lines.. iwanna read the manga now

Hi liquidfir,

Thanks for the response. I have pictures of Yul and Shin kiss CG. That guy Yul is so annoying!!! Oh well, this is a typical Korean drama after all.

I am expecting season 1 will have a happy ending. Season 2 will be interesting. Maybe Shin and CG will become parents and I am sure there will be a lot of problems that they have to resolve.

No prob.. goongers are always here... manz itz 3am here..

I WANT SHIN AND CG to be parents of tRIPLETS!!

heck jess.. i dun think my dream of them being parents of triplets is gonna come true anytime soon...

yeah the prob now is OBSESSIVE YUL behavior.. i dun mind him being there for cg but come on.. kissin ur cousin in law? and also to tell her ugly lies about her husband she loves and increase her insecurities? BAD IDEA> BAD with a capital B. more like EVIL

Guest evy149

No prob.. goongers are always here... manz itz 3am here..

I WANT SHIN AND CG to be parents of tRIPLETS!!

heck jess.. i dun think my dream of them being parents of triplets is gonna come true anytime soon...

yeah the prob now is OBSESSIVE YUL behavior.. i dun mind him being there for cg but come on.. kissin ur cousin in law? and also to tell her ugly lies about her husband she loves and increase her insecurities? BAD IDEA> BAD with a capital B. more like EVIL

Yeah... Manda_panda, i guess we won't see Shin, CG and thier little triplets until...err... who's know when, with these season 2,3,4 thing :tears: Umm....hopefully by that time, CG's not too old for it !! who's know... PD might keep run this show til season 10 (if the second one were a hit !). that would be suck :fury:

Dee hun, thank's so much for this posting this picture :wub:

What a really nice pic to heal all the slap-screaming-yelling of yesterday's episode ^^

*huggles*

AY_L => i totally agree with u 1000000000000000%

=D

Hehehee.. I almost missed your post with the AY_L :lol: moahahaa~~

*gosh I miss Telly now, where is she? I hope she's not sick or anything....*

*waves back to evy149*

And waves to all my lovelies too.... fellow employees also... yay it's friday! lolz

Jess, you and me both, we can tell much about Shin from his expressions, and I actually still love that about him.

That guy is so 'predictable' in a way and not in some ways.

I dunno... I kinda like the way he expresses his love to CG... with all the touchy-touchy stuffs so far (not counting all the draggings and the forced kiss), I think it fits JJH's character too hehe...

I can definitely see him as that kind of guy, from the BTS :D

The more I watch Goong, the more I'm convinced that he IS that type of "action speaks louder than words" kinda guy ;)

He even said it right? Rather than squarrel with her, he rather exercised and burned calorie puehehehee~~~

Yes, his actions speak louder than words coz that's the way he is brought up, as the Crown Prince.

Someone reminds me that the fact of there's no preview for ep 19, can be a good thing.

A surprise, good thing.

Which episode before that didn't have a preview also but turned out to be such a nice surprise for us?

I only remember ep 10 right now, but I think there's another one :unsure:

Knowing Shin, Audrey, I'm sure he will apologize to her. I am not sure if he's ever apologized to anyone before he met Chae, but seeing that he loves her and yes, he regretted forcing the kiss (his expression told me so), I'm sure he'll apologize and will try to explain to her why he did it. The only problem now is...Yul.

I agree with you too!!! Looking at what he did after she went off, he seems to be very angry at what he did to her....... :o

I love these two to bits!

He's showing her how "purty" he is:

photo25611no762619vy.jpg

Hwang In Roe PD is teasing him about kissing Eun Hye..."is she not pretty, is that why it's hard for you to kiss her?"

photo25611no762510vz.jpg

creds to: imbc.com

Dee hun, thank's so much for this posting this picture :wub:

What a really nice pic to heal all the slap-screaming-yelling of yesterday's episode ^^

*huggles*

Hehehee.. I almost missed your post with the AY_L :lol: moahahaa~~

*gosh I miss Telly now, where is she? I hope she's not sick or anything....*

*waves back to evy149*

And waves to all my lovelies too.... fellow employees also... yay it's friday! lolz

Jess, you and me both, we can tell much about Shin from his expressions, and I actually still love that about him.

That guy is so 'predictable' in a way and not in some ways.

I dunno... I kinda like the way he expresses his love to CG... with all the touchy-touchy stuffs so far (not counting all the draggings and the forced kiss), I think it fits JJH's character too hehe...

I can definitely see him as that kind of guy, from the BTS :D

The more I watch Goong, the more I'm convinced that he IS that type of "action speaks louder than words" kinda guy ;)

He even said it right? Rather than squarrel with her, he rather exercised and burned calorie puehehehee~~~

Yes, his actions speak louder than words coz that's the way he is brought up, as the Crown Prince.

Someone reminds me that the fact of there's no preview for ep 19, can be a good thing.

A surprise, good thing.

Which episode before that didn't have a preview also but turned out to be such a nice surprise for us?

I only remember ep 10 right now, but I think there's another one :unsure:

hmm!! yeah! i miss telly and saki~wadever happen to them? too shock after hearin the extension to season 2 3 and 4? lOlx

and... yesh i agree. for the past 4 epis.. there is SO MUCH more skinship bwteen shin and cg~~

but the happiness NEVER last for more than 30 mins if u realize.. the PDs are !@#$%^&*()_

and yeah~perhaps no preview is a gd thing~i dun wanna be disappointed too much

but then PERHAPS LOVE in epi 19 and 20? LETS WAIT and see..

4 days more to go~

ok off to bed.. it's almost 4am.. i finished muggin for my korean. i hope my teacher dun pick me in class tmr. BYEz

Guest sophendo

Hey guys... ;___;

http://solid07.net/forums/showthread.php?t...=61269#pid61269

I just found out that someone has been posting some of my yousendit links in other forums with no credit whatsoever.

I appreciate if you want to get the links to more people, but I'll like to be credited (e.g. sophendo from soompi forum). And at the very least, ASKED.

Now I'm a bit disheartened from ever posting so many yousendit links. I took a lot of time to get these 60 yousendit links! ;___; ***sophendo goes to cry in a corner***

So, please... PLEASE ask first. Even if your English is a bit broken, I would still love you to pieces if you ask. :D

I love these two to bits!

He's showing her how "purty" he is:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9972/photo25611no762619vy.jpg

Hwang In Roe PD is teasing him about kissing Eun Hye..."is she not pretty, is that why it's hard for you to kiss her?"

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4870/photo25611no762510vz.jpg

creds to: imbc.com

wad is purty? and ARHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh so cute!!!

dying.. is there chinese subs for this NGs? or anyone can sub this PLS

OH sophendo!! who is that A$$ who did that???????????? that;s evil~we all know how much u help to upload to YSI.. maybe u can name the file under ur name @ soompi or something?

Archived