[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest jennxxness

well whatever may happen. we all know shin and cg's love will simply get stronger. I still think it's kind of retarded how they make wednesday's the really outgoing and happy one while they make the thursday episodes melo. It'll tune people off for next week. duh.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Katrina

i finished watching both the episode... my comment is, the PD sure knows how to make a funny, sweet scene for a moment, and a bitter one in another...

yeah... I like the way Shin was angry seeing CG being kissed by other guy that he well known who fancy his very own wife.. but I do think he goes overbroad kissing her wife like that. How about an explanation, and a make up kiss... it sure wont hurt right?

hahah... but if the PD doesnt done it this way.. things wont spice up, doesnt it??? :phew:

Looking foward next episode and the sub... to the subbers... aja aja fighting! :wub: because only this i can do, only can give you a not-so-good 'motivation'. :blush:

Guest jennxxness

can anyone give me a spot translation of ep 18 when cg and shin were talking, the part she had the towel over her head.. :D

S: Is that an icecream? *refering to her towel hat*

CG: this? When I used to come to places, I would secretly drink with friends, talk about scary stories, write on each other's faces.. but now i have to share a room with a sullen person.

S: what? sullen? Fine, go back to your friends. I won't stop you. Go go. Besides, I don't want to be with someone that secretly hides (basically- don't know the direct translation of the word he used..) You look at people secretly while they're taking showers.

and then shin asks her if she really saw... and she says.. no.. it's a joke.. and why are you so sensitive.. we're a couple... .. Shin keeps asking if she did... and then she keeps saying no. and gets away from the convo by saying she wants to take a nap.

LOL. Shin feels exposedddd =d!

Guest christiane

my 2 cents about the 'kisses'......

I do not think YUL should be slapped at all, his kiss is extremely gentle and innocent (even tho we know his intention is not exactly 'innocent'). Did anybody notice PD cut it short?? it seems it went for a bit longer and it was abruptly 'cut' or maybe I am imagining thing ;)

As for SHIN's kiss, yes it was a 'forced kiss' but for him this thing with YULLY has been building up for a while and this is just the thing that breaks the camel's back. Every time he tried to kiss CG he's got his head hit by her head, OUCH :D

I do not like any form of unwelcomed advances but I think in this case SHIN's action is fully justified. He has this HUGE communication issue early on (unable to explain anything to CG) and he is reaping the fruit now.....unfortunately.

I think what made CG upset each time Shin kiss ker it is the fact that after the kiss Shin always says weird think like " huhuhuh me ...YOUR HUSBAND! ...YOU WIFE! " well not like that but same :P or " KISS you ?!! huhuhuhuh...NO...INCIDENT..??!!! YEAH INCIDEN^T ''

well I emphazised the translation but I saw it like this so I will definately slap Shin like CG did and he worse it...why he just couldn t say..."CG I love you" so easy!!!! <_<

Guest jennxxness

I think what made CG upset each time Shin kiss ker it is the fact that after the kiss Shin always says weird think like " huhuhuh me ...YOUR HUSBAND! ...YOU WIFE! " well not like that but same :P or " KISS you ?!! huhuhuhuh...NO...INCIDENT..??!!! YEAH INCIDEN^T ''

well I emphazised the translation but I saw it like this so I will definately slap Shin like CG did and he worse it...why he just couldn t say..."CG I love you" so easy!!!! <_<

and partially bad timing too. I mean who wants to be kissed by a guy who seemingly said stuff about travelling with HR. although that's not what he said. She didn't stay enough with the convo for the full context. like urgh. she just had to hear one more sentence.

Guest charles0702

S: Is that an icecream? *refering to her towel hat*

CG: this? When I used to come to places, I would secretly drink with friends, talk about scary stories, write on each other's faces.. but now i have to share a room with a sullen person.

S: what? sullen? Fine, go back to your friends. I won't stop you. Go go. Besides, I don't want to be with someone that secretly hides (basically- don't know the direct translation of the word he used..) You look at people secretly while they're taking showers.

and then shin asks her if she really saw... and she says.. no.. it's a joke.. and why are you so sensitive.. we're a couple... .. Shin keeps asking if she did... and then she keeps saying no. and gets away from the convo by saying she wants to take a nap.

LOL. Shin feels exposedddd =d!

thanx for the spot translation.. i really enjoyed their conversation.. i am still wondering if shin knew whether cg saw him naked or not.. i don't think he knows cause otherwise he would be uncomfortable around cg.. :P

Guest Crystallight

Sorry Yul campers... I fell that Yul is like glue that doesn't get it. CG loves SHin and Yul should stop it.

I wonder why all korean movies portray the guys as cavemen that have difficulty expressing their feeling (mnikss and my girl). Shin should get out of his shell and tell CG what he feels before it's too late. And he should give confidence to CG by being there for her and stop paying so much attention to HR

Guest -crazzzie-

thanks sophendo for the many YSI links for ep 17, 18, etc!!!!!

did ne one notice the 12 that usually appears on top of the screen became 15 ^______________^ hmm...I wonder why??? lol

Guest _yinsyung*--

^ it's to signify the change of rating from PG 12+ to PG 15+ because there's more emotional and violent scenes in these coming episodes...

which are unappropraite for the kids; but very appropriate for us byuntae lovers :x

-yinyin

Guest Pikachu

' date='Mar 9 2006, 05:08 PM' post='1925340']

thanks sophendo for the many YSI links for ep 17, 18, etc!!!!!

did ne one notice the 12 that usually appears on top of the screen became 15 ^______________^ hmm...I wonder why??? lol

I think that's the rating. The rating for Goong will be changed to R-15 the upcoming episodes.

Guest echoRy

LYNNDAN84- my new friend baby! i loved that kiss, and how he punched the wall after.

PASSION IS POWERFUL! Shin doesn't know how and what to say so his actions speak for him.

unfortunately a lot of his actions are :crazy: or :fury: but i still loved that kiss...sorry J unnie! :D

----still in school, but i can't help but pop in once in a while----

and Yul's kiss, i actually thought it was a sweet one.

i mean we all know he shouldn't have done it because nothing he does with Chae is out of innocence.

but to me the kiss was okay, atleast he didn't take it further than he did...that's something.

:rolleyes: (i still luv Yul, i want to smack him sometimes but i still love the guy!)

sophendo- my school sucks compared to urs. we have T1 connections too but they're too closely monitored to use for anything but school work :tongue2: but we have u, i dl from CB but U ROCK!

---back to work for me <_<:( ---

Guest kim_phuong

i read the manga before. In the manga, they at e 19, Shin will tell CG that the one she love is CG.I'm not sure it right or wrong!!! Aand, Do you guys have preview 19???

Guest brighterthansunshine

I just realized CG is like the grudge or sadako while crawling to the bed when she holds on Shin's foot....

OMG i had the same thought! although when CG crawls out it;s hilarious and not scary lol

Archived