[drama 2005] Autumn Showers 가을 소나기

Guest jinhee

So disappointed in him :angry:he wanna kill his wife He is about to kiss his wife's best friend next to his wife!!! and in the preview, he hugs Yun Seo :( sigh, I want him still devoted to his wife Gyu Eun, wake up!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So disappointed in him :angry:he wanna kill his wife He is about to kiss his wife's best friend next to his wife!!! and in the preview, he hugs Yun Seo :( sigh, I want him still devoted to his wife Gyu Eun, wake up!
spoiler er .....dont put in such a way la ...scare ppl off .............he just maybe thinking that is for the best ..since i think he feel his wife is suffering ..!! .........gosh before that scene i was already thinking okie ..maybe next he will go over to the bed ..and then ..er pull the plug off ..becaused the way he was crying and looking at the tapes. .i feel he ..is losing the will ........and that maybe he want to give up

OMG~~~!!! i tell u after u see esp 5 ..u know how he is a goner .already ..they about to kisssss.............at end of esp 5 aND RIGHT BY HIS WIFE BED SOMEMORE and WHATMORE ..before thatr ..i suspect he was trying to ....end it all!!! ..BUT I CANNOT BE SURE ...!!
OMG ... i don't think i want to watch this drama anymore. you know if you think about it ... his love for his wife can't have been too deep. they are only married for like how many days? and their courting is not that long either. even if that guy does something like that ... i think i blame ryu won more for going along with it ... that is the husband of the friend whom you supposedly love & lived/slept/ate with for like 10 years wasn't it? :mellow: or maybe not ... even if his love for her can't have been that deep given the little time they had together ... he should be morally responsible for causing her to be that way. :ph34r: geez... anyone else think it's weird how she woke up just to ask the husband to wait for her no matter how long it takes and then fall back into her vege state? :unsure: i wonder what's the significance of that ...

OMG ... i don't think i want to watch this drama anymore. you know if you think about it ... his love for his wife can't have been too deep. they are only married for like how many days? and their courting is not that long either. even if that guy does something like that ... i think i blame ryu won more for going along with it ... that is the husband of the friend whom you supposedly love & lived/slept/ate with for like 10 years wasn't it? :mellow: or maybe not ... even if his love for her can't have been that deep given the little time they had together ... he should be morally responsible for causing her to be that way. :ph34r: geez... anyone else think it's weird how she woke up just to ask the husband to wait for her no matter how long it takes and then fall back into her vege state? :unsure: i wonder what's the significance of that ...
today ..she wake up again .and speak to RW ....and er. .i dont know.!! ..this drama ..it abit hard to see who at blame and who not really at fault ..but er. really ..la ..to kiss beside the bed ..is abit too much .though that moment was quite er ..emotional!!! .BUT U CANNOT DO it beside youR WIFE IN COMA !! and right after you try to ..er .end her breathing !!! but befoer that ..he was watchin their honeymoon tapes and then crying and crying and i already suspect ..hm..he going to do something drastic !! ..and HE REALLY went to do it .! but then ...it very hard on him i think .......he not functioning well at work ...had to leave meeting because his wife got into hospital ..and then got scolded by clients .and then he so frustrated and scold his staff ...and i think everything is like hopless for him ..well at least ..he still quite sweet sometimes. .he stil send letters .with the new stamps ..

today ..she wake up again .and speak to RW ....and er. .i dont know.!! ..this drama ..it abit hard to see who at blame and who not really at fault ..but er. really ..la ..to kiss beside the bed ..is abit too much .though that moment was quite er ..emotional!!! .BUT U CANNOT DO it beside youR WIFE IN COMA !! and right after you try to ..er .end her breathing !!!

haha ... maybe i'm seeing it all too simply ... trying to put it in black & white when it should be grey. i guess blaming someone is easier than trying to understand the why & what.

maybe the wife decided to conduct her lab experiment in real life ... test the endurance & fidelity of two person you loved most in the world. :ph34r: that's why she wakes up just to give some cryptic speech to both of them. :lol:

Guest Bflymermaid

haha ... maybe i'm seeing it all too simply ... trying to put it in black & white when it should be grey. i guess blaming someone is easier than trying to understand the why & what.

maybe the wife decided to conduct her lab experiment in real life ... test the endurance & fidelity of two person you loved most in the world. :ph34r: that's why she wakes up just to give some cryptic speech to both of them. :lol:

haha u could be right :lol:

errr shirley ... when u say she wake up again & talk to ryu-won did we really see it happen and it happened again later on? :unsure: ... 'coz i saw epi 3 and ryu won was washing her feet and commenting about what ojh is like etc... & heard ksy say something like 'is ojh really that attractive?' (?) but she look up and ksy did not say anything anymore and no reaction either. so i'm thinking maybe it's all in their mind? her talking to them back ... maybe it's their conscience speaking out to them in the form of ksy? haha

ok ... things that bother me ... that doctor friend who likes rw ... he's a doctor & he ignored hospital calls to drink & take rw home? o.O such irresponsible behaviour towards his patient ... don't you think? :lol: ksy's bd celebration is so awkward ... is it necessary to have the whole family? and i dunno ... i just don't like how rw goes back for her key and chance upon hearing ojh crying his heart out in the shower ... that scene feel so setup? -_- you know they are home but you still sneak in to get your keys without waiting for the door to be opened for you and then instead of leaving immediately ... went towards the shower door? :blink:

and ojh's sister ... maybe it's me but she's like already interested in the doctor guy when she first saw him at the hospital ... and under that circumstances too. *sigh*

it's weird ... i just don't feel sad over any of the sad scenes yet. maybe i'm just not getting very involved with the characters?

Guest toastman

This drama makes me feel pity to all the characters inside... but still pity KSY the most... she's alive but yet is dead n that's basically is not her fault ... <_< n her parents died, rite? so she's practically like having no one else besides RW, OJH, and the other guy fren. So when later she wakes up, hubby with best fren, that is just way too sad..... :(

maybe OJH purposely doing that (trying to kiss her) next to her bed to test the wife... shocking scene like that would maybe make her awake... haha... :rolleyes:

Anyway, it's still pretty interesting to watch I guess. I'm curious bout how this drama doing in korea? does anyone know the rating?

Guest danny4rang1004

can someone plese ysi or megaupload episode 5

i've been trying to download it all day

but something is crazy with clubbox for me today

it wont let me

Guest evelyn168

Okay, it's just weird from what you guys are saying.. Ep.5 is just nuts... Yeah, KSY better get out of the coma... I don't want RW and OJH together!!!!

errr shirley ... when u say she wake up again & talk to ryu-won did we really see it happen and it happened again later on? :unsure: ... 'coz i saw epi 3 and ryu won was washing her feet and commenting about what ojh is like etc... & heard ksy say something like 'is ojh really that attractive?' (?) but she look up and ksy did not say anything anymore and no reaction either. so i'm thinking maybe it's all in their mind? her talking to them back ... maybe it's their conscience speaking out to them in the form of ksy? haha

ok ... things that bother me ... that doctor friend who likes rw ... he's a doctor & he ignored hospital calls to drink & take rw home? o.O such irresponsible behaviour towards his patient ... don't you think? :lol: ksy's bd celebration is so awkward ... is it necessary to have the whole family? and i dunno ... i just don't like how rw goes back for her key and chance upon hearing ojh crying his heart out in the shower ... that scene feel so setup? -_- you know they are home but you still sneak in to get your keys without waiting for the door to be opened for you and then instead of leaving immediately ... went towards the shower door? :blink:

and ojh's sister ... maybe it's me but she's like already interested in the doctor guy when she first saw him at the hospital ... and under that circumstances too. *sigh*

it's weird ... i just don't feel sad over any of the sad scenes yet. maybe i'm just not getting very involved with the characters?

OH in esp 5 !! they were having an outing together ..........THREE OF THEM!! .then suddendly u have this KSY talking ...the KSY in RW imagination wake up for longer time and speak more ....!!

i tell u ..this drama is like ...making way to just create an afffair for them so of course the stuff you speak of had to happen la ...

.ya .not really very involved ..just like reading this story as a news and trying to know so what happen next .

there were certain sweet moments and emotional ones sometimes i do feel like some pity for the characters .....it just that something is abit lacking !

.but sometimes i do sort of like imagine if it were me . in that circumstances .like how long will i survive with someone who is so close to you in coma ..actually it quite tough on the husband ...

hm...........hm..i wonder if the wife can wake up in time before .er .u know ..she find herself without a husband .....

This drama makes me feel pity to all the characters inside... but still pity KSY the most... she's alive but yet is dead n that's basically is not her fault ... <_< n her parents died, rite? so she's practically like having no one else besides RW, OJH, and the other guy fren. So when later she wakes up, hubby with best fren, that is just way too sad..... :(

maybe OJH purposely doing that (trying to kiss her) next to her bed to test the wife... shocking scene like that would maybe make her awake... haha... :rolleyes:

Anyway, it's still pretty interesting to watch I guess. I'm curious bout how this drama doing in korea? does anyone know the rating?

i tink is doing below 10% or so ..not sure ..

ya .maybe ....er ...if she know her husband is having an affair with her best friend that will be the best motivation to get her to awake !!

this the last scene i saw of esp 5 ...

http://user.chol.com/~kali4u/mbc/5-42-1.wmv

repost from koreanwind.net

Archived