{official} Hanchul (hankyung + Heechul)!

Guest orange08

Guest gyneth54

taken from hanchul_love community in livejournal

Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2008.09.23

adfhgsdfghsdf hanchul :'D

Title: 希 對 庚 / Hee VS. Geng

In the ‘澈’ folder..

Beijing Fried Rice expert, Geng

3 minutes cooking expert, Hee

-

The expert who will put lots of chill slices on top of the ramyun to make it spicy, Geng

The one who calls for Hankyung when there’s no rice at home, asking him to create something from nothing, Hee

-

The expert who knows how to dance more than 10 kinds of traditional Chinese dances, Geng

The expert who knows how to dance more than 10 Korean female singers’ dances, Hee

-

When asked to sing, he’s just like a shy bride, singing softly, Warm Boy (?) - Small Voice Geng

Even if people stopped him, he’d start to dance Tell Me, Warm Boy- Ful* Hee

-

Faster than anyone else, and different from others, the one who imitates my expressions, Geng

In the past 3 years, the one who only imitates Geng, Hee (Others : Yang Ban Kim/ Noble Kim, Horse)

-

The one who calls from China and says he misses me, but ends up quarrelling (with me) in the end, Geng

The one who happily picks up the phone in Korea but only knows how to scold people, Hee

-

The one among the other 12 who is able to straightly see my youthful (?) body, Geng

The one among the other 12 who is able to give Hankyung a revolving flying kick, Hee

-

-

Ah Really miss himㅋ

N.B * -Ful as in Wonderful.

Credits; OnlyHeechul, OnlySJ13

Original Source; 신데렐라

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the most loved pairings in SJ. They are just almost always together. Playing and doing random stuff. Hankyung alway gives in to what Heechul wants and says. They are actually a funny couple. Heechul is seen as closer to Hankyung especally in public. They are of the same age in Korea.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lucid_acolyte

Hunan TV made me realize that SM (or anyone who controled all SJ works.) really doesn't want to let any HanChul shot for FC.

HanChul moment in Back Story (like Yue talk, this program recorded by hunan TV) was cut too = =. They cut off the shots when Hangeng and MC talked about Heechul and opened Heechul pics&HC cut from YSMM. When MC asked Hangeng that who is the most important person for him, and who in Korea give him the most help, originally his answer're Heechul for both questions. However, when Back Story was on air, his answer's changed. The most important person for Hangeng became Geng's fan, and the person give him the most help became Hodong -*-.

Credit : yangxi18711&Kagaribi@hannieheenim.forumer.com

Take out with full credit!!!

Sorry for the bother..does FC means Fansclub?

Does this mean that SM doesn't want to feed the Hanchul fans since they want to promote other pairings? ack..I'm really bad at this.. >_<

And I'm quite sad they would do that..since it's geng's answers. Why would they change it...:(

Somehow...to know that some of their answers were scripted made me feel quite sad. :(

Guest dollnotlove

i feel so glad when i see hanchul happy together..

but Chul always kicks and hits Hannie ... i but i know He love Hannie verry much :))

sweet kiss ^^ HANCHUL

hanchulexexex.gif

Guest riehae

In November, we might see a lot of Hanchul in action. Coz there's going to be their Super Show in Shanghai. Then a week after that, they will have their SM Live '08 in Thailand. I'm sure that Hanchul won't also miss those events to interact with each other.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived