{official} Hanchul (hankyung + Heechul)!

Guest orange08

Guest bibotatu

I don't know what to post anymore cause my entire collection is posted up by everyone already ... hahaha ... lot of people adores HanChul love

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc136/c...andhangenFH.jpg => I love this one too ... the 2 dorks :lol:

I remember Heechul wrote an entry in his cyworld about this picture. He said the reason why they were put in jail because both of them were SO HOT ... :rolleyes:

Btw, I was browsing youtube and I found this clip, some of u has probably seen this be4 but I share anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX3MQZJS8aw

SuJu performed one of their trot song (I so love this song, Sungmin's voice is amazing) and they showed DBSK's reactions along with the performance, little bit of Hankyung's reaction. He stayed perfectly calm @ Teeuk's part when the cam pointed @ him so they switched back to DBSK again. But when Heechul popped out of nowhere, the camera switched right back to Hankyung with super fast speed (I laughed like crazy @ this) and his reaction was ... I don't know ... see for yourself :lol:

Ah, 1 more thing ... the camera man knew HanChul love :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tadaima

1st time c this video, thanks :)

yep, the cameraman difinitely know hanchul couple, so love :rolleyes:

so touched when saw hankyung reaction, how sweet close they are :)

Guest axxiss

bibotatu LOL thanks for the Video.^^ the Camera Man knows about HANCHUL! hahahaha^^

i saw the jail pic, hahaha... Full House have a lot of Hanchul moments. haha.. ~~. Because they're what? HOT? LOL thats too funny but i will agree with him on that one. they are HOT!

tadaima LOL, me too.. ^^ thanks the camera man and we saw hangengs reaction. ^^

Here I'll share more of Hanchul Love.~~

so here is the...YSMM pics.

Credits to BZ & maze@soompi

211332467528664olwgbtktil6.jpg

and here is the after story of what happened. *fan art*

Credit to 南 & maze@soompi

dsfcalj5.jpg

so cute <3

Guest luvHK4ever

...and now he put new entry with pic of him and Geng ^O^*

chulgengcytq5.jpg

Whee~ The translations were out fast, so here I am translating this again ^^

Hanchul really went to Everland~ <3

That place rocks, too bad they didn't get to go on any rides :(

Heechul's Cyworld Entry 2008.06.09 22:31

10 years...

It's been 10 years since I last went to Everland

Hankyung and I were so excited... we were almost like kids going on a spring vacation

We tossed and turned the whole night, and slept for only 2 hours before we left

We had to face the questions of "Is it possible? Is it better if we went together? But the company..."

"Nono~ If we don't put on make-up, no one will recognize us ㅋㅋ" and say it with a heavy nasal accent,

and coming out of the dorm with this expression on our faces ^-^*

We were really happy on the way to Yong-in, and started our chat which we haven't had in a long time ㅋㅋ

Hankyung: I really want to go (Imitating Hankyung's accent)

I really want to go (In proper language*)

Me (Heechul) :ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Our mood today's really very good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hankyung: But what if there are a lot of people there today? (Imitating Hankyung's accent)

But what if there are a lot of people there today? (In proper language)

Me (Heechul): Because today is Monday, there'll be no one~ ㅋ Very good (- _ - )=b Let's go playㅋㅋ

We finally reached

And we happily bought our tickets and went in ^-^

WaㅋGOODㅋ

Because there were too many middle/high school students there to welcome the spring vacation (?)..

We didn’t get to play at all and went home.. A sad fairytale (유_유)

I.. said that I want people to know that I have been to Everland

So I bought a pink whale.. “Pink Whale No. 1”

Hankyung said that we should re-use the wrist band and go back to the themepark tomorrow..

You can see it from the photo above

Both our expressions were not very happy (-┏)

*: I think it's Hankyung's mispronunciations of 'g' and 'k' as from what I saw in Hangul...

Translated by me & autumn_love89, please credit if taking out!

credits; luvhee

Sigh, the Hanchul date was ruined T___T

some more pics from fans i think ^^ credit as tagged!! :D

Hanchul171.jpg

Guest lavenderwingz

even though it sucks that hankyung had visa probs that's why he couldnt go back, im glad he got to spend some time w/ heechul. even though their day was ruined, cuz they couldnt do much, but i love seeing them two together.

haha, heechul, it'd be better if u werent wearing those red stockings.

hanchul is pure <3

i like the picture when they hang out together at the park...

like it...

the one heechul with pink whale and hankyung on phone...

Guest klamchops

seeing all the fancams i thought it was cute that they got to spend time together..but it was kinda..intruding for the fans to be stalking them like that.....they are people too..they do need space!

Guest chiimin

I think I would recognize them even with glasses and make up XDDDDDDDDD

Damnit! Their date was ruined, when I've heard SJM was coming back to korea I thought "Yeah, heechul must be happy." and I was imagining something like that! XDDDDDDD

Guest bibotatu

I came across my SuJu picture folder and saw these :rolleyes: Actually they weren't originally like this, I croped them down just to focus on HanChul

119461219232968600.jpg

203514_2110233880_ckslzjgk.jpg

473eea76ea306filename14de8.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LenLen227

Awww my favorite Suju couple

Well i found this somewhere but i forget....

But its too cute!

It's from their ruined Everland date

1213106034128537_file.gif

Guest suju_m

aww.. no one really post anymore gengchul...

oh well.. lemme!!

"genchul & flower s.s. moment"

HanChul3-1.jpg

i swear.. that i can tell geng missed chulie uber much! ^_^

HanChul1.jpg

HanChul2-1.jpg

siwon jealous much??? (no hanwon moment? evrything falls in whatever happen in china stay in china eh? lol!)

joke!! ^____________^

Guest suju_m

gengchul s.s. moment part 2 feat. donghae

5-2.jpg

1603f130b44b248fa9018ea6.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

yep.. w/ these two donghae is totally left out. where in the world is eunhyuk??? *pouts*

lol!

Guest PetalOfFlame

*PS... who understand THAI here??? COZ I have the 23 secrets love of HANCHUL [all facts about Heechul and Hangeng; collected by HANCHUL fans] i'll post it here so you guys can see but its on Thai.. so please help me translate it? ^^

I'm a staff of HannieHeenim webboard ^ ^. Our admin said she'll translate 23 secrets love of HANCHUL in English by herself soon. (She's very busy with her exam now LoL.)

From post #115 Yangxi is our Chinese friend. She always posts HanChul info in English. Many Thai topics in the webboard came from soompi (Heechul Thread and Suju Thread), but the 23 secrets love thread is originally written by our admin. I'll try to made more bilingual threads for you all ^ ^ll.

Hey , axxiss , I know that Hangeng sang this song in Yue Talk and cried . Chinese fans who were at Yue Talk shout Heechul a lot . But , you guys know , when Yue Talk was out , the part of Heechul was cut off .

Everyone can see it here . You can hear Chinese fans shout * Xi Che , Xi Che * ( Heechul ' s Chinese name )

Hunan TV made me realize that SM (or anyone who controled all SJ works.) really doesn't want to let any HanChul shot for FC.

HanChul moment in Back Story (like Yue talk, this program recorded by hunan TV) was cut too = =. They cut off the shots when Hangeng and MC talked about Heechul and opened Heechul pics&HC cut from YSMM. When MC asked Hangeng that who is the most important person for him, and who in Korea give him the most help, originally his answer're Heechul for both questions. However, when Back Story was on air, his answer's changed. The most important person for Hangeng became Geng's fan, and the person give him the most help became Hodong -*-.

Credit : yangxi18711&Kagaribi@hannieheenim.forumer.com

Take out with full credit!!!

Guest nabee<3suju

OMG

i can't believe there hasnt been a hanchul thread sooner! THANK U FOR FEEDING MY ADDICTION lol

very hott pics

i <3 them!

i'll be back with my own soon enough >:D

• 1 month later...
Guest Red*Nancy

finally, i found the thread about hanchul !!!!!

hahahahaha :D

there are a lot of hanchul pictures and video from the 9.13 concert

can anyone put them here?

although we can go to the sj thread to watch...

there are too many things there......

orz

Archived