What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Adittue

currently watching The legend, queen of the game and miss kim million dollar quest.

before it i was watching Coffee Prince, 9 end 2 outs, get karl.

finished capital scandal and oh soo jung..definitely must see dramas! especially the capital scandal!!!

haven't started watching any new kdramas yet..still waiting for more sub to come out for the lobbyist :)

Guest paigehk

I'm half way through 9 Ends 2 Outs. Don't know what to watch next after this drama. *sigh*...so far i only watched 2 dramas in this year.

• 1 month later...
Guest theunknown102

Just finished Capital Scandal. I love it!!! Definitely recommended to all Kdrama lovers :D

Currently watching: Flowers for my life

Currently, I'm watching Queen of the Game. I'm up to Episode 6 of this drama. So far the story is good. Great acting by Joo Jin Mo here. They have good chemistry with Lee Bo Young. I read that the ending is good, hope I won't be disappointed. I'm always a sucker for a happy-ending stories. Actually, I'm interested to watch this series mainly because of JJM. :P

Guest aq_dsini

currently i'm watching goong s...

i just watched tree of heaven before this....

and green rose before tree of heaven...

i know i'm so LATE... =_____=

Guest j5a6y_91

i just finished watching GOONGS.

i think goongS is really a good drama.

i'm going to start hello,lady and coffee-prince.

HOPE BOTH DRAMA GOES WELL!

Guest girlpower14

heyys! do any of you have nice korean shows to recommend now? other than 9 ends 2 outs coffee prince. like new shows or sth! hahas! shows that have completed airing! hahahs! please! hahahs!THANKS!

im still not done with 9E2O but will finish very soon lol.

im also watching Insoon Is Pretty, Golden Era of Daughter In Law and I Hate You But It's Fine.

(yeah i know it's all KBS)

How to Meet A Perfect Neighbor and Time of Dog and Wolf on the lineup!

Archived