* Akanishi Jin *

Guest WingL

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest girl3744

Yeah neither ¬¬ and to add to it all...

Now Ueda has been infected too!!!!!!!! I'll kill Jin!!!!

LOL...I think everyone around Jin is somewhat infected with the whole hat disease....lol

And congrats to Jin, for being the #1 most wanted lover on CDTV again! I'm very proud of him! :D

Guest onmait

LOL...I think everyone around Jin is somewhat infected with the whole hat disease....lol

And congrats to Jin, for being the #1 most wanted lover on CDTV again! I'm very proud of him! :D

Totally agree with you...

Guest girl3744

I'm like, falling in love with these photos!!!

PICTURE SPAMS!!!!!!!!

Special thanks to ridelliz, yokumiz & springswan@lj! Love the gifs too!

jin01.jpg

jin02.jpg

jin03.jpg

jin04.jpg

02132ti9.gif

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

This gif is so freaking TINY! :D

DG.gif

Guest Ginoru

Err...What the heck has he been moved for? he is not a tv show, movie or book... He is a singer actor and model from time to time....

are they going to move the rest of KAT-TUN members here? all of them have been in dramas or movies too....

Weirdest thread moving in history! and it could have been warned by the way.... I come out of technical oblivion to find that if i had gone to the normal palce i would still be looking around for his thread...

Thanks for warning me Girl ;)

Guest Ginoru

onmait

You are totally right there! That's no answer! It's the work of a mod to keep order!

If it was so chaotic why not create a new subforum for asian celebs??

And that part about those who only sing get their threads closed??!!! Why??!! a singer is not an artist/celeb???!! Lucky ALL KAT-TUN members have being in TV, stage, etc.... Got to find Junno, Koki and Maru's threads!!Gezz....

Agh this is soo weird!!!

Guest Ginoru

So quiet around here, i guess most of the normal visitors of this thread (and others) have still not realize about the weird forum change of certain threads....

Anyway, just wanted to share that Jin has had two nice photoshoots recently (Non no would have been nicer if he had not being acting like a prat ¬¬)

And KAT-TUN will release a new album next month! XD At this rate we will have a single every month and a new album every three LOOOLL

Guest mishima

just come to say hallo~

haven't been here for long...here's quiet ne

oh don't forget about Popeye in April. It says that the photoshots of Jin are super sexy~hehe.

I love Popeye and I think it had already done very sexy one last year. I wonder what does "super sexy" mean there~^^

Guest Ginoru

LOL I hope not naked!!! Jooking!!!!

Yes, it's ver quiet, i guess many (as it would have happened to me if girl had not warned me) are either lost or think the thread was deleted

Guest Ginoru

And now I am torn!!!!!!!!!

I am happy because KAT-TUN are getting more and more exposure but then again Jin has been pretty weak lately! :S

I just hope he can cope with all this!!!

Expanding the Domucon sounds almost crazy!

Guest Ginoru

Really?

I had no problem to follow up on updates, throught forums, lj and friends it was pretty easy :)

Oh, that video! And to think they hang around toguether and go out for drinks.....

Guest Ginoru

Girl They are friends! XD Remember they have gone drinking toguether with Ryo LOOLL

gayness

Jin songs? KAT-TUN songs?

Jin's must songs are "Butterfly" with Ueda, "Murasaki", "Care", "Hesitate", "Lovejuice"....

KAT-TUN depends on what you prefer i go for more rock ones, but some in my MP3 are:

7 DAYS BATTLE-AI NO COMMAND-Crazy Love-DISTANCE-Fly-GOLD II Ballad-Harukana Yakusoku-HELL, NO-Keep the Faith-Le ciel-Lips-LOVE-On Your Mind-Real Face-RESCUE-RHODESIA-Seiten no Hekireki...

EDIT!!

Jin's solo for Domucon is CARE!!!!!!! HE MANAGED!! HE GOT HIS DREAM!!

Guest legnaiton

OMG it's been ages since I've visited this thread! I miss Jin Jin so much! Not enough doses of him. . . OH NO!!! Hahaha... Caught him in the Rescue PV and he's just soooo hawwwtt!

Can't wait for his movie to be out though. any news on new dramas?

and how are u babes??? :P missed me??? hehe

Guest orionid-shower

woot! Bakanishi!

I can't wait for BANDAGE!

Hmm.. if he finished filming last December.. then why wait until 2010?

Does editing and stuff really take that long?

Oh well, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Let's all keep hoping that Jin will get more and more projects and become more successful in his career than he already is. :D

Archived