* Akanishi Jin *

Guest WingL

Onmait

You don't really want to know what some people do for a living with the sole propose of stalking their,i ws going to see idol, but is more like hunt pieces

MythnoonA

Yes, i wonder if any of them stop to think twice that

1 they are normal guys after all

2 if an artist loses his/her mystery also loses the interest and magic

3 they wouldn't like it if it were them who's been stalked

OD PV is already out, short version though but foe me enough!! Got to go to Ueda's thread to spam XDXD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mirae-chan

O_o I don't know what happened, but like last week I was pretty much indifferent to Akanishi Jin.. but now starting yesterday I find him extremely sexy now. o_o hmm, hormones activate?

^ps. don't look at my signature lol xD

O_o I don't know what happened, but like last week I was pretty much indifferent to Akanishi Jin.. but now starting yesterday I find him extremely sexy now. o_o hmm, hormones activate?

^ps. don't look at my signature lol xD

LOL...good job for having it activate lol

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

omg i love the ps-ed eli stone poster ... save, save and save!!!

i was watching some show (forgot what) on NHK with KAT-TUN and KinKi Kids as guests

throughout the ep, jin constantly checked himself at the monitor or he`d look down or away,

he acted as if he was really bored the whole time, whilst the other members were fully engaged!

hmmmmm he`s got some guts to do that in front of an audience lol

Guest girl3744

omg i love the ps-ed eli stone poster ... save, save and save!!!

i was watching some show (forgot what) on NHK with KAT-TUN and KinKi Kids as guests

throughout the ep, jin constantly checked himself at the monitor or he`d look down or away,

he acted as if he was really bored the whole time, whilst the other members were fully engaged!

hmmmmm he`s got some guts to do that in front of an audience lol

LOL...Jin do that a lot. But the audience didn't care too much. They're busy drooling anyway. LOL

Aror!

You around! Long time not see :)

I live Ueda make up and Jin looks soo beautiful... :)

xjujux

Welcome :) He looks great in those but i always have my expectations high for a next one ;) XD

girl3744

He does his work well XD letting people to see him, no wonder he's bored he prefers stage :P

Guest girl3744

OMG!!! *dies* Thanks for the pictures xjujux!!!

Ginoru

LOL...true. He's easily bored so the stage is his best spot to play...

I just saw those photos that xjujux posted and almost die...he's absolutely indescribable!!!

girl

You had not seen Hanako? I love it when he makes those shoots where he shows he's a totally grown up man!! No wonder he is going so high and so fast in certain rankings ;) ;P

Guest girl3744

girl

You had not seen Hanako? I love it when he makes those shoots where he shows he's a totally grown up man!! No wonder he is going so high and so fast in certain rankings ;) ;P

LOL...I've seen the cover but that was "it". Now that I see these, I have to control my heart from failing at work...before I get in trouble, lol...

BTW everyone, I got these from yokumiz@lj...gotta love it. I still haven't watch the making yet. Soon though. :D

AOONEDROPPVmakingjinpart-2009-02-21.jpg

AOONEDROPPVmakingjinpart-2009-02-25.jpg

AOONEDROPPVmakingjinpart-2009-02-26.jpg

AOONEDROPPVmakingjinpart-2009-02-34.jpg

AOONEDROPPVmakingjinpart-2009-02-37.jpg

AOONEDROPPVmakingjinpart-2009-02-43.jpg

AOONEDROPPVmakingjinpart-2009-02-45.jpg

AOONEDROPPVmakingjinpart-2009-02-47.jpg

So adorable!!!

AOONEDROPPVmakingjinpart-2009-02-49.jpg

AOONEDROPPVmakingjinpart-2009-02-51.jpg

AOONEDROPPVmakingjinpart-2009-02-53.jpg

My FAVORITE!!!

AOONEDROPPVmakingjinpart-2009-02-8.jpg

girl

I understand XD You should see me when i saw Ueda's Popeye lol

I saw teh making it has it's funny moments but it was horribly edited :( jumping from one thing to another, that last pic with Jin sleeping, i love it but i wish they had not cut what was after it, Ueda was playing piano while Jin was sleeping but then he went to Jin and asked him payment for the lullaby XD I wish they had left Jin's face in it but no luck ....

Potato March 2009 Credits Pantip Cafe

potatomarch2009.jpg

Doesn't he look like he did loong time ago?

Guest Hιtσмι

Is it just me, or did i feel like jins left eye in the One drop pv looks like it got punched or something

the side of it is really dark

make up smudge?

Is it just me, or did i feel like jins left eye in the One drop pv looks like it got punched or something

the side of it is really dark

make up smudge?

No, maybe he works too hard and probably its his bags. He probably only get 3-4 hours of sleep per day. He works so hard for his future.

Hιtσмι

Not punches at all, as onmait said his eyebags plus make up and add to all that the dark lighting. No need to think too much into it.

Guest Hιtσмι

Hιtσмι

Not punches at all, as onmait said his eyebags plus make up and add to all that the dark lighting. No need to think too much into it.

vlcsnap-72870.png

^ LOOK....

But, yeah, i may be just thinking too much.

i feel so much better now.

hahahaha...

I know i have seen the pv lots of times, that one and others, and this has been asked before too, it is just make up, if not he'd be having fist fights that affect only his eyes every two PV's. It's an effect of how his eyes are and make up just that.

Don't give it a second thought ;)

Archived