* Akanishi Jin *

Guest WingL

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ginoru

Yes, i didn't want Jin to appear in Gokusen, it's like a step back for him considering he already has a main role in a film coming out in January 2010, he could have considered a cameo if he already were as settled in drama and film as the rest of the old cast members that are appearing as cameos but that is not the case as he has scarcely a drama since 2007....the only one who was a must was Matsumoto Jun and he is not appearing.

Jin has already pointed that he aims for more independent stories from those he has had like Gokusen and aims more for films, he already set changes in his music so distancing himself from his old dramas is just a normal step, that and he didn't really enjoy Gokusen XD he had his moments in it but he has felt more comfortable in others like Anego or even Yukan.

Guest girl3744

Yes, i didn't want Jin to appear in Gokusen, it's like a step back for him considering he already has a main role in a film coming out in January 2010, he could have considered a cameo if he already were as settled in drama and film as the rest of the old cast members that are appearing as cameos but that is not the case as he has scarcely a drama since 2007....the only one who was a must was Matsumoto Jun and he is not appearing.

Jin has already pointed that he aims for more independent stories from those he has had like Gokusen and aims more for films, he already set changes in his music so distancing himself from his old dramas is just a normal step, that and he didn't really enjoy Gokusen XD he had his moments in it but he has felt more comfortable in others like Anego or even Yukan.

Oooh...SUMMER IS HERE!!! Busy, busy and busy! Anyway, I agree with you. I don't want him to go and play little parts anymore. I hope he gets more involved in bigger roles and hit Hollywood soon! :D

Guest Ginoru

LOL Hollywood is a bit too far XDXD It's not as much making small roles as to have more drama characters taht can allow him to have entity to play cameos :)

Yes! Summer!! I just came back from the bonfires and i stink of smoke and burned wood!! but can't get a proper shower at 3 am XD

Guest canadiantuna

Loved him in Gokusen 2 and Yukan Club

I didn't really like Anego at all.

xD just dropping by :]

Guest Ginoru

Welcome, feel free to drop by as much as you want :)

Those two dramas are entertaining but he did a much better job in Anego ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest legnaiton

just to say.. I'm alive!!! I miss Jin and the shows man...can't wait for any of his dramas or films to be out!

Miss you babes too! been horrifically busy at work with no time to check the forums out ! :(

Guest Ginoru

Welcome back Leg!!! XD sorry XDXD I am a tad high today

Anyway i take the chance to say

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY JIN!!!!!!!!!!

I Hope today will be a great day for you with lots of new and great things to expect for you in a future!!!

Have Fun Baby!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ginoru

This is soo quiet, we have a Summer Tour rolling, magazines and Cartoon!

On the first part seem Jin is enjoying the Summer Tour a lot far from Tokyo and he's in a playful mood :) he has been playing around with the songs, drop by luvjin to listen to his Okinawan Neiro :D

On teh second the Domucon photobook has already been previewed and looks nice :)

And in Cartoon this week we will have something that for all Jin fans is a favourite!! Jin and Kids!! He (with Junno and Maru) will be kindergarten teachers

thetelevisionjuly.jpg

"One of the gang" XD

Guest Ginoru

hybrid_marionette

It was such a cuuuuute episode, he blended perfectly with the kids and even got a certain liking to the teacher :P and kids loved to play around with him, he has always have a great hand with kids ^^ If you can you should watch this Cartoon episode!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest girl3744

OMG!!! At long last, I'm finally back!!!! How's everyone? It sure seem quiet in here! ^-^

Oooh...new episodes...with kids!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ginoru

Hello girl!!!!!!!

Long time not see! Where have you been??

Oh yep, there are ne Cartoon Eps and FIANLLY Summer Tour is finishing, Jin will be able to rest instead of being dragged to hospital as it would have happened if the concerts had lasted a bit longer ¬¬ he is already sick enough the poor baby ...

Guest girl3744

Hello~it seems like this place is kind of...dead~ *sigh*

Well, I went to Las Vegas! It was so hot but so fun at the same time! :D

OMG! Jin's been sick again? Seriously, this spring/summer is super LONG for them! I mean, they had the 14 days of continuing shows PLUS their yearly tour, omg! I'd be seriously sick too if I were in their situation! Oh well...as long as the tour ended and they are resting. I hope he rest instead of hanging out too much with his 'friends'.

Guest Ginoru

Hi!! yepp totally dead :(i move around D-Addicts and Asian Fanatics too so the lack of movement here wasn't so noticeable for me ^_^

Yes!! He has been pretty sick this last days of the tour poor baby, we all know he is not exactly strong but that and adding their schedule was killer. They should at least have a personal doctor travelling with them.

Not you too ¬¬ In all this summer counting from May up to now, Jin has been reported hanging with his friends in nightime 4 times. The rest were his daughter's b-day and day outings with Pi, Shirota Yu and i guess planning a trip with Shirota Jun to Egypt :P

It's always more what people say he does than what he really does .

• 2 weeks later...

I think because of the stupid category thingy, ppl just abandoned here

Anyway, nowadays the air is full of Jin's solo debut news~ It's such a great thing that we've been waited for years!!!

solo CD, solo live and maybe an album in the end~life is so good now B)

Yeah we need a topics list or something since the search doesn't work :angry: I can only get here because i have this thread and Ueda's linked in my signature! this is crazy!!

XD I think it's too early to think about an album but a solo concert wouldn't be bad would it? ;)

Thanks ^^

I think it's still a bit early considering it doesn't open until January and little is know :) hope it doesn't get lost in the sea of topics moving constantly :)

Archived