a

JohnnyMoon

Hey everybody, there is a new rule:

8. Collabs may be posted as a topic on the performers section. HOWEVER, you must provide the "[collab]" bracket in the front of your topic to let people know that the topic is for COLLAB PLANNING, not a completed clip. When you finish your collab, you may post a new topic with your collab clip. Make sure you ask me to close your collab planning topic.

IF I FIND THAT THERE ARE ANY POSTS IN THE COLLAB TOPICS THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO PLANNING THE COLLAB, YOU WILL BE WARNED.

I know I created the Collab Thread to regulate collabs and keep the performers section more organized. But since the existence of collab thread, I noticed the production of collabs have decreased dramatically. Therefore, I am allowing collab topics to be made in performers section once again. For this reason, I will be closing this collab thread soon, so feel free to copy and paste your collab info here onto topics on the main section.

I'm still looking into the possibility of using the audition subforum as an area to plan collabs, but for now, collab topics may be posted in the performers section.

Enjoy collabing.

Archived