--

Guest Sugarparty

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest undeniablystubborn

ahww... it's said to know that shindong is the underrated member of suju....

i really like him....

together with donghae and kibum...

:tears:

i usually love the underrated members

cos most of the time they hold more talent

in the list i can say that my faves are ye eun, nicole, sunday &&& WONBIN in their groups

the others seem even out with the other members in their group though

mite jst be me..

I think Changmin is very underrated, cuz his parts always get cut off of the shows they are on, well mostly in Korea he always gets cut, which is really sad because I am in love with Minnie!!!! Shindong isn't really underrated, hes like on every show. To me, it would

be more like Yesung or Ryeowook.

Guest lucie_x3

changmin, yb, and sunday are my favorites from their groups

i absolutely adore changmin but i do have to admit he is a lil lacking in the fans but he's gaining so much more fans now. i remember 2 yrs ago i would fangirl over him and my friends never understood y, but now they are beginning to see how perfect he is :)

Guest noriebanzai

changmin is not underrated to me

In snsd it should be seohyun not sunny...

shin dong is in the top 5 of suju who make the most money..that means he is popular too..

i'd rather think its ryeo wook..

it used to be yesung but hes on the rise now thanks to ehb ^^

i have no idea bout other celebs..=] :blink:

One word to describe ChangMin "perfect". We don't really know how he is in person but he appears to me quite perfect. I mean ChangMin is smart, straightforward, obedient (JaeJoong said in one of the interviews ChangMin's such an obedient brother) and talented. Also, he can sing well, his dancing's getting better and he's good looking too.

ChangMin's definitely underrated before but maybe not now. And i hate the fact they always cut his parts whenever he's on Korean variety shows. Don't get why Korean fans dislike him but at least he gets lots of attention he deserves in Japan.

u r right about most of them..but yeah Changmin is already popular its just that he loses to the other members in fans (Korea) by quite a lot.But his fanclub count in korea is like WonderGirls+SNSD=Changmin's individual fanclub members..so yeah.

If it's true, i'm so happy for him. I never thought he's that well-known in Korea.

Guest mangosteen

Not sure about other groups since I don't listen to them, but for Big Bang and Wonder Girls, if Tae Yang, Dae Sung and Ye Eun stepped out of the groups, the rest might screw up :sweatingbullets: They are the main vocals :lol: Wonbin of FT Island is pretty good too, and generally, they are not bad-looking, they're very cute in their own ways. How can fans not like them? What a sad reality!

Not sure about other groups since I don't listen to them, but for Big Bang and Wonder Girls, if Tae Yang, Dae Sung and Ye Eun stepped out of the groups, the rest might screw up :sweatingbullets: They are the main vocals :lol: Wonbin of FT Island is pretty good too, and generally, they are not bad-looking, they're very cute in their own ways. How can fans not like them? What a sad reality!

haha i agree when you like if you think about it

it's like the underrated members do the most..

well not the most but they like hold the groups together

they are the glue :P :P

Changminnie is my favorite too XD

and i used to think that he's underrated but now

i think its getting better. and also in Japan he's pretty much the most

popular cause i think of his more fluent in the language.

Korea is getting there in catching up w/his popularity.

he's shown abit more now on the variety shows they are on XD

*soompi is pretty americanize based.so

they might be way more popular in korea XD

most of them were obvious. though for big bang when they first debuted i think seungri had the least fans or something but obviously not anymore. i heard sunny was really popular in korea though. for her personality and whatnot. i never knew yeeun was the least popular one in wg. i always thot it was sunmi. maybe it changed =P anyways thanks for the nice big pics hehe

Archived