--

Guest Sugarparty

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know... some of the people you posted aren't that underrated--but I wouldn't call them overrated either XD

YB is actually my favorite member from Big Bang now haha.

Shindong is not underrated.

He may be on soompi, but definitely not in Korea.

I would probably say Ryeowook and/or Yesung is/are the underrated member(s).

Yeeun is underrated!

Her vocals are awesome, but Wonder Girls' songs just doesn't do her justice.

But yeah..she is the least popular member.

When people list the vocals of SNSD, they always name Taeyeon, Jessica, Seohyun, and Tiffany.

What about Sunny? I think her voice is better than Tiffany's. :x

Youngbae is going to release his solo album so he'll get more recognition. :)

Ah, my favorite DBSK member. <3 I think Changmin is more popular than the other boys in Japan so it sort of evens it out.

Although after Changmin got his haircut, I see so much Changmin loving now, haha.

Guest fantasy21

I always feel sorry for changmin when those damn korean show cut his parts :tongue2: I 'm glad he's popular in Japan ^^

I didn't know Sunday was underrated :unsure: she's my favorite member in csjh the Grace

Guest itrayya

i think some of those are accurate.

may not be true, but almost accurate.

i LOVE Sunny and Sunday.

they're my favorite, but i do see the underrateness too.

i LOVE Shin Dong Hee and Ye Eun!!!!

all those are not underrated to me!!! :)

Guest loveex3

i agree with the yeeun one.

she's the least popular in wonder girls.

although she's one of the best singers T__T

most of these are true though..

youngbae's one of my fave in bigbang .. :(

& i love shin dong. he's so cute!

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

i think ryeowook and yesung are more underrated than shin dong. shindong is pretty popular<33

but yesung has been getting alot of attention nowadays, esp on EHB (dang that show was all yesung haha) after he mentioned how he felt on the radio lol

so yeah, i feel ryeowook is the most underrated~

kyuhyun too! he needs some more credit haha i wonder why he doesn't get much camera time =/

wow KRY needs some more props<3

i actually think the leader in FT island is more underrated than wonbin lol

my best friend loves wonbin -___-

Awww, I honestly adore some of these members though, haha. You're right about Changmin, Sunday, Sunny, and Nicole. I think you're right about Taeyang too. I wouldn't know about Wonbin since I don't know FT very well. As for Wonder Girls, I guess Ye Eun is the most underrated, but I think she's getting more and more popular these days.

Anyhow, I don't think the most underrated member is Shindong in Super Junior. Like someone said already - not in Korea anyway. I can see why Ryeowook would be expected to be the most underrated, but I've always thought it was Yesung. Kyuhyun would be my next guess. But Ryeowook's definitely up there too. They're so underrated in comparison to the other members.

Guest ~ cherrie ~

yeah,it's true from what i've noticed.

ye eun and yb def underrated from every performance and polls in sites..-_-

actually ye eun is my least fav. member..-_- but i really think she's good in singing..hella good.:)

i do think sunny is underrated :( as well cos there's too many members in SNSD and popular ones are TaeFany.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

you're definately right about alot of these.

micky is actually a tad more underrated than changmin in soompi but in korea, heck no!

i actually dont feel like YB is THAT underrated. i still think daesung's is a bit more underrated

sunny is def. underrated but at times seohyun can also be somewhat underrated even though ppl are noticing more after they finally got rid of her ugly bangs.

yeeun is DEFINATELY most underrated. i absolutely adore her.

sunday is definately the most underrated. ive always wondered how the csjh members compared in korea.

kara, i thought gyuri was least popular? well, at least in soompi.

ft island, not too familiar with the members but LOVE their music

Guest splendidlure

i agree that sunday is underrated. dana & lina are usually the lead vocals with dana starting the climax and lina ending it. also, dana's voice is unique so you still hear her voice in the chorus & lina models & stephanie's the dancing queen.

i always thought sun mi was underrated one? after sun ye, people usually think of yeh eun when it comes to vocals. i found that people only think of yeh eun or sun yeh for vocals & forget about sun mi when she's just as good.

for dbsk, it evens out cuz changmin is the most popular in japan. you can say the same for csjh, sunday is the most popular in japan because she's the most fluent.

Guest cee-es-jay

chang min = probably more over-rated than you think, lol. come on, it's dbsk.

tae yang = my favorite member. but yeah, probably not as popular as the other members.

oh won bin = yeah, kinda.

shin dong = he's pretty popular in korea. all those game shows.

sunny = underrated. it's hard with 9 girls in your group.

ye eun = needs way more credit. definitely under-rated.

nicole = i didn't know she was under-rated.

sunday = also one who needs more credit. her voice is pretty.

Guest Luvables

Just because they are underrated in SOOMPI does not mean they are underrated world wide.I believe that Sunday is underrated on soompi, but I heard that she's popular in korea. I like her too =] Shindong is definitely not underrated, he might not be the typical heartthrob, but he is really popular. I do however, think that changmin can be a bit underrated. He should definitely get the opportunity to shine more, but it eventually goes down to their individual personality. Sometimes they don't let themselves become as popular as their members because they're humble and modest. I'm not sure about everyone else though.

Guest francescaxi

i disagree on this.

i think they all have the same amount of fans whether it may be siwon and shindong or changmin and yunho.

let's just put it this way, all the "underrated" fans are just hiding in their shells. you just don't know about them.

if you know what i mean ..

Archived