hahah ,, but in fact is

i LOVE sunday lol !~!!

haha

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goongS-girl

What?! NAH! I dont' believe this!

I swear, every year in the TVXQ Thread the whole topic of Changmin being the least popular comes up atleast twice! And the same thing goes on over and over!

It may be based on Naver and polls and such and such, but honestly, we're never going to really know right?

I mean, we can't just say that "this one has the least amount of popularity" or "no one likes this one at all"

All of them are a part of a "GROUP":

Changmin: TVXQ

Tae Yang: Big Bang

WonBin: F.T. Island

Sunny: SNSD

ShinDong: SUJU

Nicole: KARA

Ye Eun: Wonder Girls

Sunday: CSJH

so......

we should all view each member the same way and equally, even though we have our favorites.

Love the groups as a WHOLE, not individually.

The groups would not be the same without any of these members!!

Guest heavenlydreamy

THEY ARE NOT REALLY UNDERRATED. BUT KINDA TRUE.

I LOVE SHINDONG/CHANGMIN/SUNDAY/NICOLE..ALL OF THEM.

so......

we should all view each member the same way and equally, even though we have our favorites.

Love the groups as a WHOLE, not individually.

The groups would not be the same without any of these members!!

how can you have a FAVORITE member in a group and view each member the same way? majority are biased when it comes to favorite. and these members are underrated as in theyre not a lot of people's favorites.

and your whole "we cant base things on naver and polls" is so stupid in my opinion. its like hello, PEOPLE in general vote for their favorites in these polls + they search up the ones they like the most, its not like robots are voting on the polls or computers // sites makes up these poll results to lie to the people.

& no offense but you seemed to said things that a lot of us already know: theyre all in a group [point of the whole thread ..], all members should be loved, + no group is the same without one of their members.

back on topic, i personally dont think shindong is all that underrated. i mean he might not have 1000000000 fangirls chasing after him, but he's really popular @_@

ACTUALLY. Changmin's my favorite =D

I think Youngbae's underrated because he's a bit more shy, and the other members are more well-known and stuff.

Shin Dong is soooo cute<3

haha, he's so funny on EHB.

plus, it's a matter of opinion.

because OBVIOUSLY changmin/taeyang/shindong/sunday etc. fans are not gonna say

or think that their favorites are underrated.

it's all an opinion.

33333hearts.gif one,

miss.susie

Guest ReeMa

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh............

i can't imagine that changmin is underrated......

he's one of the most popular member of DBSK.........

Guest doofus9

changmin was the first guy i "loved" from dbsk. he was what got me into them. and i really like ye eun, ill admit, i dont think shes as pretty as other female krn celebs but i like her talent.

it sucks that theyre not as popular as their band members, so much unrecognized talent

Guest my sweet love*

i loveeeee youngbae!!

he's def underrated<333333

but he's one of the most talented, best members of the group.

Guest jemnise

i don't know why underrated is the term. but hence, its maybe the better one.

but ok, a little bias here because i am a BB fan. i don't think they have an underrated member or something, just because YG is giving them equal oppurtunities. YB is like venturing into a solo album soon, if he was the underdog, why will they entrust him the first torch bearer of the group? i mean, the first soloist? and BB as individuals are just different. One maybe liken by older women, the other attracts younger, one goes for this specific kinda' fan... you know, and i think it goes all to the other groups as well. hehe just an opinion:D

i don't know why underrated is the term. but hence, its maybe the better one.

but ok, a little bias here because i am a BB fan. i don't think they have an underrated member or something, just because YG is giving them equal oppurtunities. YB is like venturing into a solo album soon, if he was the underdog, why will they entrust him the first torch bearer of the group? i mean, the first soloist? and BB as individuals are just different. One maybe liken by older women, the other attracts younger, one goes for this specific kinda' fan... you know, and i think it goes all to the other groups as well. hehe just an opinion:D

ya.. i agree with you.. every member has like a genre of fans and i think the "under-rated members" are the ones who's fan base is varied rather than the stereo-typical teenagers...

in my perspective, underrated means an artist of great talent and potential who is given LESS of the adulation and credits of whom he/she is due. it maybe because he/she is given less of the opportunity to do so, like airtime time or longer lines. if given with enough chances he/she may shine and be recognized for their talent and abilities.

to some extent, the result of that poll is true. in my own opinion that poll is not coming with a negative motive but instead a positive one. it just shows that the audiences have recognized and acknowledged those artists' talents.

Guest kaat;chup

This hurts me alot.T-T

Most of the listed ones are my love ones..

SHIM CHANGMIN - c'mon? who would hate someone from DBSK? err. Changmin is very Charming.. he's the beloved magnae boss of all the DBSK members.^^ He has a very strong and powerful voice plus, he's very brilliant.. he tries to view things in a very different manner yet interesting way.^^ Who wouldn't love a person like Changmin who reads Manga first before getting ready for a concert? hahahaha

DONG YOUNGBAE - oh yes. He is my favorite member..^^ he talks less that's why people think he is less interesting.. but c'mon.. the MOVES and the VOICE.. *faints* he is just so pure.

SHIN DONGHEE - dong dong dong!~ awesome man! he has the sense of humor that everyone loves.. he's sunbaes love him so much!! Donghee is a very interesting person.. he makes everything cool.. he is the mood builder of Super Junior!

OH WONBIN - he's not actually my favorite member because MinHoon (minhwan+jonghoon) owns me!^^ there's a short comment I would like to share. I think that he's one of there rare artist who could rap with out putting any facial expressions.. and I JUST ADORE IT!

PARK YE EUN - try to listen to her voice over and over again.. you'll realize that she has a very powerful voice..^^ I just love her randomness.

SUNNY - why??? she's the most adorkable member of CSJH.. she's very lovely and funny.. she's so cute.. her pairing with Lina is the best.^^

Guest jxmode

Changmin: My favorite. But yeah I do think he is kinda underrated. My friends are always like eh we like the others better.

Youngbae: Yeah that one I really think is. But He needs more love o.o I mean come on!

Wonbin: Honestly I thought Jonghun would be more underrated than him ._.

Shindong: I found him to be pretty popular. Guess that's just me.

Sunny: It's kinda hard with all the girls in that group.

Guest MEIYEE

Shindong's definitely not the most underrated member in Suju lol

I'd say Kyuhyun or Ryeowook are..

But I'd definitely agree with the others.

Guest kongo89

It's just Soompi and its herds of biased, over-vocal fangirls who make everything seem bigger than it actually is. Believe it or not, the world still runs and functions normally outside of Soompi :).

Archived