--

Guest Sugarparty

Guest Ceruleangirl

I always thought that Daesung would be the most underrated, even though he appears more on variety shows than Taeyang. I actually thought YB was pretty popular in Korea, given how YG is planning to have him as a solo artist too. If he wasn't as popular, it'd be kinda hard to get a fanbase for a solo, wouldn't it? Plus, YB gets featured in other artists' song pretty frequently. So...I dunno...

Yeah, Changmin does seem to be the least popular out of DBSK, sadly, given how his parts are sometimes cut on shows. Even though there've been many times where he's proved himself quite smart/witty/funny.

I agree with everyone else...it seems kind of strange that Shindong is the least popular out of SJ, given how many gigs he has. Compared to him, KRY seem to be less popular, despite the fact that they have the best vocals.

Funny, I thought Gyuri'd be the least popular out of KARA, given the fact that she seems to get the least attention...and I thought Seohyun would be the least popular out of SNSD, since she doesn't seem to appear as much on variety/radio shows. Sunny seems to actually frequent the shows a lot, so I'm kinda surprised.

Agree with Ye Eun being not as popular as the other WG girls though...so sad! I love her personality and her voice!

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest teddylove2

TT changmin is definitely underrated in korea T_______T;;;

but he's going to be number one in my heart hehhehehe :DDDDD

and shin dong isn't underrated T_T yesung and ryeo are

shin dong actually receives lots of attention compared to the other two T_T

changmin is underrated really? i love him! hes my fave after junsu.

youngbae is a little underrated i agree. he's SEXY though and i love him.

yeeun is definitely underrated. she has great vocals and she seems really cute

shindong is funny. not sure about underrated

and idk too much about the others

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*
No offense but i just really really dont like this (but thats cause im stupid. dont take me seriously xD)

Cause i love Changmin so much and i KNOW that he's really underrated and it makes me want to cry :[

i always hear rumours about Changmin being treated differently from other members and it kills me every time.

Like that time when Changmin was made to sit on a really small chair whilst other member gets to sit on bigger ones (i have a picture of it)

it seriously breaks my heart

i hate going on some forums and people just diss him as being 'young' and 'not as good looking as other TVXQ members'

and i agree with some people here - based on surveys most of Changmin's fans are quite quiet and not really the type to show themselves/be noticed and thats why he SEEMS underrated

He's not to me though - no way

He's the best oppa in the world and i love him lot's and lot's :')

all the Dongbang boys too, i love all of them

but i sometimes wish Changmin would get more air time in shows and stuff

Changmin sarang...keep on smiling :DDDD

what? no changmin IMO at least is wayyyy better looking than junsu and micky and uknow

ppl make a big deal about uknow, but imo none of his features are that good looking

changmin is better looking and he has such pretty eyes, and he sings great

Guest alexsom

i think changmin maybe that's right that he is the underated but he still more and more popular than others coz tvxq is the most popular

Guest hankyungsaranghaex3

Another Suju underrated member: Ryeowook.

Changmin Hwaiting! I don't get why Koreans don't like him. =/

Maybe b/c he doesn't do the cutesy image, but I like him b/c he actually acts his age.

Guest stupidfactory

I didn't know Sunday's underrated >.< She's my favourite in CSJH.

As for Changmin, like what others said. Probably just underrated in Soompi. I'm positive he has more fans in Japan compared to the other members <3 For me, I think the one who's underrated in dbsk, is Micky. I've seen this somewhere that Micky has the most fans in Korea but not internationally. Yeap.

YB, he'll get more recognized this year. XD I love his voice<3

This just made me spit out my food (sorry if i sound rude, i'm actually stating the real incident.)

Actually Junsu + Yunho were the most popular in korea along with Micky close behind. Before, it was Changmin + Jaejoong who were VERY UNDERRATED in korea. However, after the broadcasting of XMAN DBSK SPECIAL and ppl saw the funny side of Jaejoong, he received

received what?

and err..Micky is the most popular in Korea(super popular)..along with Xiah(second).Now third its Jaejoong(used to be Yunho),then Yunho then Changmin.

Yoosu couple have the most fans so thats why when they appear on korean tv shows,u cant see Yoosu in a program(i mean only the two of them in a program) like Jaechun...on 8 vs 1.

cos the ratings will obviously be higher than the other three JaeminHo.... :ph34r:

Guest rinnie_chan

I dont really think Shinfdong is underrated....acutally many ppl like him, because he is so humorours and funny (:

I think Max is really popular [the whole dbsk-crew] ...but among the boys he might be the underrated one -.- ....

Changmin is growing on me <3 he's friggin hott now.

as for the others, i don't think that they're underrated.

but at the same time, not as popular as they should be.

... if that makes sense.

Guest tenjo*affinity

Sunday the grace is underrated in soompi but i dont think she's underrated in korea/japan....cus in korea, when she sing the fans gooo completely crazy when she start singing...and out of other member, she's the most popular in japan..

Changmin is underrated amongst the boys but he def very popular in japan...

i agree with you on most of this, except i'm not familiar with kara's music so i dont know about her,

but the others, yeah~ i can see it too

but if you're in a group, not everyone shines equally,

there's always a couple that stick out and then the other members who dont sort of just blend in or are underrated

i dont think being underrated necessarily means that the member has less fans,

but just that they're not picked as favorites by many

Changmin's underrated, but not in Japan. I think he's cute! Shindong

isn't really underrated, but I guess you could say he is. To me, it would

be more like Yesung or Ryeowook.

Mmmh...I don't agree with some of them.

I guess, because some of them don't really seem that underrated.

Like...Tae Yang. I love him, I love all of the Big Bang members.

But I thought it would be Daesung.

And Changmin's DBSG's underrated mumber? NO WAAAY!

Same thing with Wonder Girl's Ye Eun. Shocking.

Archived