Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

@lualm - I need to think later tonite before I can answer  your question.

Meanwhile, let me share some off showbiz camera of Jihoon and let us see the playful and natural self of Jihoon with some of his friends.  I have more like this in the FB Global Fans Club page.  I see red underwear... nice color which is his favorite color and mine too.

734767_535107796521232_439466669_n.jpg

11382_535109153187763_957365051_n.jpg

600632_535109086521103_2043066778_n.jpg

535900_535109049854440_436728126_n.jpg

563653_535104836521528_154095631_n.jpg

11890_535105623188116_393060773_n.jpg

600480_535105006521511_59403747_n.jpg

71857_535105839854761_816097654_n.jpg

557634_535106043188074_156393137_n.jpg

536019_535114789853866_1351578178_n.jpg

563421_535114673187211_1788054840_n.jpg

575594_535117086520303_1121174867_n.jpg

529734_535116863186992_1271420010_n.jpg

529641_535116963186982_1618684747_n.jpg

539771_535116906520321_1052861170_n.jpg

66114_535116719853673_1227302683_n.jpg

Guest ziera25

Hello!

Some recreational time for JJH. Spot different hairstyle.

Did I notice Kim Jae wook with him, the one with black cap ?.

Ziera - correct and also in the first photo which must be inside a  music or recoring studio.

Still thinking how to answer lualm.  We have done something similar in the past and it is good that you put out another one to exercise my brains! Lol!  I am sure tomorrow I will be able to come up with an answer. 

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong everyone!  Thanks Tarits for the mv of JJH by sunshin j.j  I really loved it!  He is definitely a great actor and handsome man.  I can get lots of nice pics for my fanfic from seeing that video.  I'll see you at fb.  Can't wait to hear what his next project is.  :x

Good Sunday morning everyone!!  Goongfan, yes that MV by sunshin j.j. is one of the best that I have seen so far tho most everyone makes wondeful MV's for Jihoon. I am trying to learn how to make too.

lualm- I was watching an old H movie last night and I thought that it would be nice to see Jihoon play a movie ala Liam Neeson "Taken" (my hubby has met and even talked to him along Malibu beach!). To be pursuing the bad guys alone would require action and intense scenes and I am imagining Jihoon doing this. 

I thought it is okay to post this, the boss of Jihoon singing for the 10th year anniversary of WSonata.  Why, Yonsama can sing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=r6Xuqw1i2SQ

5 questions asked of Jihoon in the most recent issue of Haru Hana magazine:

1,  What is your relationship with Ci Chao Ku?  (I guess a child actress in 5F drama)
A - she is like a younger sister to me so I I kid her a lot.

2.  How was the filming set? 
A - Everyone went along well and there were even games that staff played.  But I could not join them a lot coz I have a lot of emotional scenes in the drama so I did not have time to join the game.

3.  What piano piece can you really play well?
A - Nothing really, I need to learn more.

4. How was it playing a pianist?
A - I do not think I played it well. I do not think I did well doing the gestures or a real pianst. I believe in my heart I need to do better.
   Before I do musicals, I do a lot of karaoke. But I am not really a singer and just happened to have joined a band.

5.  What was your dream when you were young?
A.  Whenever I looked at my father and mother and after college, my dream was to be married at the age of 24, have a kid live happily somewhere.

For question #1, I think the question referred to the young actress who played the love triangle. My DILaw do not follow K dramas so she must have spelled the name in a romanized way.
(translation from my DILaw. A longer one soon)

thanks @Tarits eonni! he's very honest when it comes to interviews. His admission of needing to learn more of piano is admirable. Thanks in advance to your DIL if she finds time to translate the rest of the interview. 

To answer my previous Q:
If I were his manager, I'd come up with another drama. Make him more visible on free TV until he regains his ground and reconnects fully with his fans/ former fans. A film at this time might not yet be the most appropriate for him to do. He can do musicals in between major projects but I stand firmly on my belief that this medium has a limited exposure and will only cater to a few, unlike dramas where the reach is vast and wide. 

Question of the Day 
Which Ju Ji Hoon movie will you recommend to movie buffs and why? 

1. Antique Bakery 
2. The Naked Kitchen
3. I Am King 

lualm said: thanks @Tarits eonni! he's very honest when it comes to interviews. His admission of needing to learn more of piano is admirable. Thanks in advance to your DIL if she finds time to translate the rest of the interview. 

To answer my previous Q:
If I were his manager, I'd come up with another drama. Make him more visible on free TV until he regains his ground and reconnects fully with his fans/ former fans. A film at this time might not yet be the most appropriate for him to do. He can do musicals in between major projects but I stand firmly on my belief that this medium has a limited exposure and will only cater to a few, unlike dramas where the reach is vast and wide. 

Question of the Day 
Which Ju Ji Hoon movie will you recommend to movie buffs and why? 

1. Antique Bakery 
2. The Naked Kitchen
3. I Am King 

Hi lualm - it is difficult to answer your question but my order of preference would be Antique Bakery first, IAKing next and third would be Naked Kitchen. I just love the fact that Jihoon has such comical talent which not all actors can deliver with good results.  When he wants to look mean, he looks mean, when he wants to make people laugh, he can really be very comical. And of course when he wants to be the lover boy, he is the best lover boy.

But tonite, I posted a lot of WSonata stuff in my FB and it just came to my mind that if a remake of the drama will be planned, Jihoon and Eun Hye would be perfect to play the lead roles.  A perfect love story, perfect OST and definitely I imagine Jihoon doing perfect acting similar to what Yonsama did.

I also wish he would do a project like that of Robert Redford & Paul Newman's "The Sting".  Or perhaps he can play a con man who rips women off.  A handsome swindler of some sort and the like.  It will be good to see him suave, cool, but deadly!

Guest ziera25

Hello members,

I'll will put in merits  I am King, Antique Bakery, Naked Kitchen.

By the way, what is joo ji hoon project now ?. Where is he ?, practicing his singing lessons?.

I read his big boss is in Hawai, for the gorilla in the cafe , right ?. Will he be the guest for the show too !!.

Jump here...
Annyeong
:)>-
Here I am at Ji Hoon page, kekeke (evil laugh).
I don't want to say I'm his fan or anything, but all about him for me is energy. He is inspiration to live a life.

Before there's much talk bout recommended movie. So my choice is 'Antique Bakery'.
No reason to not love his artistic acting even though half of it is comedy. I like 'I am King' too...

My 1st post here... congratz for me
=D>

a Valentine's Day fanmade video for all Ju Ji Hoon fans!
credit piano JJ@youtube

Thanks guys! I'd go for I Am King acting - wise, and Antique Bakery acting and project material - wise. Sorta torn between these two films but TNK was also a good vehicle for him. I've always raved about the simplicity of Dure, so ordinary yet so different from the real Jihoon. 
Question of the Day:

Which among these dramas would you like to see Jihoon do again but with a different approach and why? 

Goong
Mawang
Five Fingers

Still no news on his next project but I got interested in @Tarits eonni 's idea that he can do a remake of Winter Sonata (even with a different leading lady lol) Seen the drama and BYJ's character definitely fits Jihoon to a T. Now if only a fairy godmother can read our posts....

lualm - you know that I am a certified Hyoonie so my choice would be Goong. After 7 years, Goong continues to be so loved and a new one, a remake or a sequel  with the two lead actors having gained a lot of experience in other projects would certainly do a marvelous job in a sequel, this time as a married couple. Put in l or 2 beautiful kid, the ups and downs of a married couple and I'd quickly drop any drama I am watching now and be glued to Goong only.  (I keep the faith, something good may just pop out anytime)

Is it just me but while watching the new drama That Winter when wind blows (which is really very very nice) I thought that Jihoon will do an equally good job playing the main male character. Every scene where JIS frowns, smiles, raises his eyebrows, looks at the leading lady, I think of Jihoon and tell
myself "Jihoon can do this too".  I guess I am too hungry for Jihoon that when I see a good role or character in a drama, I think of Jihoon.

Thank you and welcome ainissky!

cherKell - see you tonite!

To those regularly posting here aside from me and lualm - a big hug from me!

hallowee HUNnies.. :D
it's been a while... and the Q & A is back. to answer Ubbie's first Q, i would love to see him do CF again, or better yet do some catwalk like the one he did from BON, that would be awesome.. second Q, Antique Bakery first, i enjoyed Jin Hyuk so much, never had the slightest idea that he would do so good as a comedian, he made me laugh and cry at the same time. second is I Am King, once again he made me proud for this movie, doing a dual personality is not that easy but he deliver it as if he really is a two person. Lastly is The Naked Kitchen, never like this movie that much maybe because of some hot scene LOL but acting wise, hands up..hehe for the last Q, i don't think i would love to see him do either of the three dramas again, although as Prince Shin Goon is lacking at the beginning, give the guy a break it's his first drama anyways but i fell in love w/ him as Prince and Ju Ji Hun himself.. also love Mawang, for me this is actually the best character he ever portrayed, after watching it, said to myself that he can really act, not to mention the best looking devil that i would gladly go to hell.. :P Five Fingers, a different level of acting, i dunno, guess I'm just being bias and love this man to bits.. whew!!!
the pics posted by Tarits were new to my eyes, w/ Jae Wook-ssi, if I'm not mistaken it's around May of 2011 before his discharge, that's his look when he wore the nightingale white shirt or is it just me? thanks anyways..
advance Happy Birthday greeting to Lualm-Gorgeous-Ubbie on Monday.. I Love You Obs..mwah mwah
big shout out to the newbies out there, keep posting guys..Later Hunnies..:D

@witchwithnostick weeeee thank youuuuu! Lol!!! nice to see you back on this thread! certified Hunnie will always find her way back home. :)

56022953859628283905020.jpg
credit Gung7
I Am King is going to be released on May 11 in Japan! Good luck and hopefully it does well in the box office! 
I agree with @sophiechoice with Goong. It will be interesting to see him portray his maiden role again after gaining much acting experience. But the age factor would make it quite impossible unless they tweak Shin's profile in the story. Lol! 
waves @Tarits eonni and @ziera25 and @cherkell !

@lualm -  Prince Shin with kids would be so good to see!  Out of topic, I met with cherKell last night, had dinner with her,  She is such a perky lady!

Nice to see withchie posting after a long time. Visit more often Mye.

Since  Yonsama is Jihoon's boss, I guess it won't be wrong to post this since the CD with him singing will be coming out.  I will have my copy of the CD all the way from Japan and if I can share it, I will.

WSonata anime ending

Now these are the 3 songs to be sung by Jihoon in the new WSonata commemoration CD.  It is not Jihoon singing but we can hear the melody of the song.  (credit moonlight drop)

Frist song:

2nd song:

3rd song:

Guest ziera25

Hello member,

To answer lualm's 2nd question, I would like to watch the GOONG sequel if there is ,

whereby they are acting as matured couple with children. That would be challenging for the actors.

As for winter sonata, my opinion, it is already a classic drama.

I hope joo ji hoon, will do CF's, that is where he can be connected to netizen.

And we are also awaiting for his next drama, what about Salon H another manhwa for him ?.