Jyp Audition 2008- La And Ny

Guest musicpoplove

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest majideKTechan

i have to prepare my script and work on my songsss omg therers only 2 weekl eft.... FEBUARYY GO REALLLY SLOW OPLZZZZ

i'm prayin wth u

d(^_^)b kekekekke

Does anyone want to make friends and meet up at the auditions? I am looking for friends to go with me...it's at least a 3 hour drive from here-Virginia.

r u going to LA or new york??

Guest musicpoplove

DONT WORRY ABOUT 2nd ROUND!!! im pretty sure like one or two people even none will make it to secound round in soompi users. the chances are slimmmmm so dont get yoru hopes up and then find out you didnt make it and cry to sleep.

but WORRYYY about the first audition.

i think youre half right..

its good to dream and try to get wat you want.

chances ARE slim, but that depends on how dedicated you are.. and how talented you are...

i really hope all of you do your best and try to be the best you can be!

ANYONE GOING TO THE ONE IN LA???

SOOMPIERS!! UNITE!!! LOL

Guest Xoxlily

for NYC auditions.. how are you all getting there? (if anyone is goign to that one)

i'm probably gonna get lost at the subways .. XD

ahhh i'm excited.. yay

how many people do you think will be there? a couple hundreds right?

Guest musicpoplove

for NYC auditions.. how are you all getting there? (if anyone is goign to that one)

i'm probably gonna get lost at the subways .. XD

ahhh i'm excited.. yay

how many people do you think will be there? a couple hundreds right?

yeah probably couple of hundreds.

i am getting droved by parents. and subway is realllly confuzing because unlike the city its like a town in flushing. so probably lke no subways near the place. you might have to take buses, cabs and evertying. but go with a friend.

Guest cloudxsayuu;

chances ARE slim, but that depends on how dedicated you are.. and how talented you are...

SOOMPIERS!! UNITE!!! LOL

I'm going! I think I might be earlier like before 10am >__<

I have plans after so I can't stick around for the afternoon hotties auditions *whistles* :x

Guest Xoxlily

oh it's a town? what? i've never been to Korea Village... mini cooper i'm gonna get lost.. i'm going with my sister.. and we're not the brightest people when it comes to directions... oh dear.... ahh

are there any directions to get there?

SOOMPIERS!! UNITE!!! LOL

I am! ^^ My friend is going too hopefully. I hope it wont take that long tho. But im happy i can stay if it does cuz i don't have competitions nemore. :D

I am! ^^ My friend is going too hopefully. I hope it wont take that long tho. But im happy i can stay if it does cuz i don't have competitions nemore. :D

COOL!!!! hope to see you there!!!!

ima be like "soompiersSSSS"

hahahaahaha

ima yell out for those soompiers!! lol

jkjk

they might throw me out^^

Guest majideKTechan

COOL!!!! hope to see you there!!!!

ima be like "soompiersSSSS"

hahahaahaha

ima yell out for those soompiers!! lol

jkjk

they might throw me out^^

lol ull know i'm a soompier if I yell woot woot back at ya

lol

I think theres more people going in NYC then LA

Guest back-sue

oh it's a town? what? i've never been to Korea Village... mini cooper i'm gonna get lost.. i'm going with my sister.. and we're not the brightest people when it comes to directions... oh dear.... ahh

its seoul plaza.

Guest rach_face

im getting so nervous loll and its not close to march 15th yet

uuugh > o < im not sure if i want to audition anymore

im sposedly meeting this one guy at the la auditions and im going w/a friend

but...if i have to dance after i sing..i think im gonna die >3<

Guest musicpoplove

its like a kinda big building. the first floor is like korean coffie shop and above is like offices i think. but you should look on like yahoo maps and print out directions.!!

anyway im so excited and NY is in like 1 week and half!!!!!!!!! OMGGG>..... not 100% ready....

Guest Xoxlily

well i'm sure they will have signs everywhere like saying where to go and stuff... just that i won't be able to read anything...

i don't like this language barrier... urrghh...

i think for dancing, i'm not going to make up an actual 'dance' for it.. i might just freestyle to my music and call it my dance that i prepared?? lol ahhhhh i'm not prepared at all for the dancing... oh wells

Guest musicpoplove
well i'm sure they will have signs everywhere like saying where to go and stuff... just that i won't be able to read anything...

i don't like this language barrier... urrghh...

i think for dancing, i'm not going to make up an actual 'dance' for it.. i might just freestyle to my music and call it my dance that i prepared?? lol ahhhhh i'm not prepared at all for the dancing... oh wells

ar eyou doing just dancing as your thing? or singing also?

Archived