Guest @shley

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest melyssa

Happy Birthday,

Taeho-umma!!!

~~~~Forever blissful and ever so beautiful~~~~

You deserve the best....... dearest JiHYE!!

*Hugs from a forever MH-JH fan*

Guest luthien

Did I make it??? Ehhh... 29th just started on my side of the world..

Dear Ji Hye....

I adore you too much... that I'm ashamed I can't even put it into words. All I know is you're a sweet girl.. your smile never fail to brighten my day.. your laughters are too addictive..You've grown up to be a very fine person...and a successful one too... for that I'm incredibly proud of you. May you always succeed in realizing more of your dreams...

Happy birthday our precious Ji-Hye! :wub:

I will leave Kaname Jun to greet you on my behalf. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g-P00eD6ac

happybday.jpg

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

content of news from KATE:

In the news, it said that:

" JH has good management of her shoe design career and love affair. She is doing well with bf but will NOT consider marriage at the time being.~~"

Its good for her to say reveal status of her lovelife and calm us down about marriage. When there are no news about her, some of us thought

her silence means she could be contemplating marriage. Her bf Mr. Prosecutor(I wonder when we will know his real name) has a secured job and is of marrying age already. It's a relief that she's not considering marriage yet .

Thanks for all the greetings! Jihye will be blessed because of our warm greetings!

Guest luthien

That's such a relief!!!!!

I want her relationship with Mr. P to continue to grow.. for their bond to be stronger.. however, marriage will most likely kill off her career in acting. Like she said before, once she settles down, she may pursue a more "quiet" path.. teaching. :tears:

She's still rising, there's more she could do.. and there's more we want to see from her. I hope Mr. P will learn her lifestyle and understand the demands that comes out of it... Get to know each other more, until both are more than satisfied and convinced they're meant for each other.

That's such a relief!!!!!

I want her relationship with Mr. P to continue to grow.. for their bond to be stronger.. however, marriage will most likely kill off her career in acting. Like she said before, once she settles down, she may pursue a more "quiet" path.. teaching. :tears:

She's still rising, there's more she could do.. and there's more we want to see from her. I hope Mr. P will learn her lifestyle and understand the demands that comes out of it... Get to know each other more, until both are more than satisfied and convinced they're meant for each other.

yup she said that....her future plan after settling down, she will be a Teacher. She's very family oriented, I am sure she will prioritize her family once she gets married. If ever she will return to acting maybe when her kids are grown up already..or she may not even return. I hope she considers hosting a show which is not demanding as doing drama or movie.

I think Mr. P will be broadminded enough to understand her work and all that goes with it. Mr. P may not have insecurities about here big star status..as he is considered an elite by Korean standards which means he himself excelled in his own field. Much as Jihye has excelled in her career..it's same as him excelling academically. They are just 6 months into a relationship, agree they need more time to know each other better to decide if they are meant to be forever.

Guest nice2008

yup she said that....her future plan after settling down, she will be a Teacher. She's very family oriented, I am sure she will prioritize her family once she gets married. If ever she will return to acting maybe when her kids are grown up already..or she may not even return. I hope she considers hosting a show which is not demanding as doing drama or movie.

I think Mr. P will be broadminded enough to understand her work and all that goes with it. Mr. P may not have insecurities about here big star status..as he is considered an elite by Korean standards which means he himself excelled in his own field. Much as Jihye has excelled in her career..it's same as him excelling academically. They are just 6 months into a relationship, agree they need more time to know each other better to decide if they are meant to be forever.

rafaelle, luthien, I have just same the one answer that no idea or disagree about getting marriage of HJH in sooner, if her will has 29-30 year olds is not late in the day to consider again, hope Mr. P understanding her career too. :)

rafaelle, luthien, I have just same the one answer that no idea or disagree about getting marriage of HJH in sooner, if her will has 29-30 year olds is not late in the day to consider again, hope Mr. P understanding her career too. :)

yup, hopefully Mr. P knows Jihye is worth the long wait :) Let her achieve her personal dreams first then if he can wait she will be his forever. meantime, it's her career first..so we, her fans will enjoy her more before she settle down.

here's seoulbeats trans and comment about news of JH and bf going to church together on the 28th!

http://seoulbeats.com/2009/06/han-ji-hye-a...e-it-after-all/

Han Ji Hye and Rebound Guy are going to make it after all

so help them God…like, literally.

The fledgling lovebirds were publicly spotted attending a Sunday service together at the church where they first met 6 months ago. She was reportedly the epitome of casual chic by having donned a vest + t-shirt combo without a stich of makeup on her face. She then topped off the “diva schmiva” look with a pair of eyeglasses. In fact, instead of paying her weekly respects to the big man upstairs at a private worship service like other k-celebrities, Han Ji Hye and her boo decided to be one with the people by going to the early morning session with the regular churchgoers.

The down-to-earth duo apparently blended in quite effortlessly and even had no qualms about showcasing their burgeoning love for one another. They repeatedly whispered into each other’s ears and the BF paid a lot of attention to where Han Ji Hye would sit throughout the service so that she would be most comfortable.

Ok, so the bitter, cynical, experienced in gut-wrenching heartbreak woman in me wants to stress the fact that this ONE extremely (& kind of creepily) detailed date does not mean that all is hunky-dory in their relationship. He’s an over-worked Seoul National University educated lawyer and she’s an in-demand actress who relatively recently ended a long-term thing with Lee Dong Gun; they need way more time together to suss out their true feelings.

On the other hand, the naive, starry-eyed, loveaholic girl in me wants to believe that these two are the real deal and with religious faith already on their side they will find their happily ever after.

Guest luthien

He has been advertised as the "ideal" husband sought by mothers for their daughters. However, with all his achievements, it doesn't guarantee that he can make her happy. Ideal is one thing, reality is another. I sure do hope he's perfect, they exist... one in a million?

Anyway, I'm crazy about this song by Remioromen.. ending up creating another MV, but didn't make it in time for her birthday. *sigh*

"Sakura" by Remioromen

with English subs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpNYyq7w5ac

Lyrics:

The cherry blossoms are blooming

They're blossoming and enveloping you.

So there's nothing to be lonely about,

Since I love your smiling face.

Smiling like I'm in a dream,

As I'm holding you tight.

It's like the color of the future was drawn out.

Let's walk on the pink carpet together.

Turn towards the completely white sky,

the sky's blueness tomorrow and the day after that,

Will definitely change but we're all looking at the same sky.

Sakura, the cherry blossoms are blooming,

The whole world is wrapping itself gently around you.

A smiling face, a crying face,

A show of courage, a show of power,

the fact is that I love you.

During the sad times, you have to smile.

You're the one who taught me that.

That smile brings good luck,

As your joking self touches me inside.

Inside that picture of two people,

That cute wrist that secretly hid me,

Means I'm not alone as the same time passes for us.

Sakura, the cherry blossom petals are far too beautiful.

Once in awhile,

I feel a little pain in my chest, but

As they fall, as they dance,

Let's keep going forward through the falling cherry blossoms.

Until that day we meet again.

It smells like spring.

Honey bees fly throughout the air.

I want to give you

A four leaf clover.

No matter how many seasons pass,

This feeling will never chage.

Sakura...

Sakura, the cherry blossoms are blooming,

The whole world is wrapping itself gently around you.

A smiling face, a crying face,

A show of courage, a show of power, and your love,

I love it all.

Translation by Rollins (d-addicts?)

caps2.jpg

He has been advertised as the "ideal" husband sought by mothers for their daughters. However, with all his achievements, it doesn't guarantee that he can make her happy. Ideal is one thing, reality is another. I sure do hope he's perfect, they exist... one in a million?

Anyway, I'm crazy about this song by Remioromen.. ending up creating another MV, but didn't make it in time for her birthday. *sigh*

good to start the page with a vod!

Let's hope Jihye has chosen well. If she got another hunk actor bf like one of my faves I would be happy too. Considering the pains of her first love break up, I hope she learned lots of lessons from that and that she will work hard to make this one work and if it wont work then hope it wont be hard for her to walk away. No one's perfect surely, her wish seems simple but hard to prove....."someone who will truly love her". They are just starting...long way to go for her and Mr. P. as Jihye said not considering marriage yet. Now..please choose next project!

WOW on the vod, you're so inspired! ...I love the clips and pics chosen...and the song..the lyrics fit her personality so well...and Appa and the Shin family's there(how I miss the Shins), the CJ twins too...wonderful! yesterday I'd like to request for sth to be included in the vod but I dont want to mess your plan...so I'm glad I see that exact clip in the vod!

Guest nice2008

"Sakura" by Remioromen

with English subs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpNYyq7w5ac

Luthien WOW ! :w00t: you're professionalism with editting video clip already, Thanks so much *hug* :)

really I had idea to edit some clips also, but some clips were not clear screen when convert to VDO file, that make me want not to making, it's O.K., your VDO is good screen.

About my greeting card of HJH > 160 pcs. I made from Photomix Program and have templates of photo already to easily making next step and some pics I modify from my idea and then all pics of Set 3 actually I made since 2nd week of June , but my com was error with OS and I formated 2 times which I got to be discouraged already but you know HJH's birthday was coming, so I must awake and creative continually and then I could restore later. For my wallpaper of 1280*960 , I spent 2-4 hours per job ( be equal Set 1 or 2 of HJH's card) why I do that because in the past I couldn't see the great artworks of HJH before and I love her a lot & wanna another guys to keep her collection , I'm not sure one day in the future I maybe dishearten or discourage to making other. :rolleyes:

if someone'd know how to create the beautiful photos from Photomix Program, Please download at

http://www.photomix.com/ , but need the licence for converted JPG files.

Oh ! everyone at here are working hard for our HJH , wish you're happy too. :)

Guest 1234

"Sakura" by Remioromen

with English subs

Love you luthien you gils are the best thanks

Guest luthien

Now..please choose next project!

WOW on the vod, you're so inspired! ...I love the clips and pics chosen...and the song..the lyrics fit her personality so well...and Appa and the Shin family's there(how I miss the Shins), the CJ twins too...wonderful! yesterday I'd like to request for sth to be included in the vod but I dont want to mess your plan...so I'm glad I see that exact clip in the vod!

Yes please.. another project!!!!! Has Lee Jun Ki's drama chosen a female lead yet? Isn't it his last drama project before being shipped off to MS? Though I heard they may pick a new actress as the lead, I forgot the reason. Something about the drama aiming for a weekend airing?

:lol: Our Shin family ever growing.. everyone is in there, even another son for MH/JH? Actually I'm not satisfied with the MV. The videos were very LQ.. and I can't use other VODs on youtube/baidu. I wanted the other CJ Tofu cf clip but when the format was unusable... The clips are so all over the place.. and in the end, it gives a "sad" feeling.. Melyssa and I felt sad after watching it. <_< is it because of the eoe clips? :lol: even with the family extension??

Luthien WOW ! :w00t: you're professionalism with editting video clip already, Thanks so much *hug* :)

really I had idea to edit some clips also, but some clips were not clear screen when convert to VDO file, that make me want not to making, it's O.K., your VDO is good screen.

About my greeting card of HJH > 160 pcs. I made from Photomix Program and have templates of photo already to easily making next step and some pics I modify from my idea and then all pics of Set 3 actually I made since 2nd week of June , but my com was error with OS and I formated 2 times which I got to be discouraged already but you know HJH's birthday was coming, so I must awake and creative continually and then I could restore later. For my wallpaper of 1280*960 , I spent 2-4 hours per job ( be equal Set 1 or 2 of HJH's card) why I do that because in the past I couldn't see the great artworks of HJH before and I love her a lot & wanna another guys to keep her collection , I'm not sure one day in the future I maybe dishearten or discourage to making other. :rolleyes:

if someone'd know how to create the beautiful photos from Photomix Program, Please download at

http://www.photomix.com/ , but need the licence for converted JPG files.

Oh ! everyone at here are working hard for our HJH , wish you're happy too. :)

Thanks.. I'm still learning too... I really wish we have ultra HQ or at least medium quality of the videos. They seem to be all downloaded from a streaming site, thus the quality. I wonder if jihye.ifensi has collections of them? OR maybe here in soompi too? Other than the drama forum, I kinda get lost elsewhere. :lol:

You're one loyal HJH fan! Yes I noticed there wasn't much artworks on her when she actually released sooooooo many amazing photos from shoots, from her own camera (or her manager's) and behind the scenes. The only one I actually see are Orange's works, which are all banners. Wallpapers would've been great. I kept wishing for them.. and you created them.. Thank you so much!! *hugs* That sure is a LOT of work.. so much work!! 160??? :o Sorry about your PC troubles, but that didn't stop you from creating so many wonderful artworks! I'm really amazed. Hope you will never be disheartened.. I want to see more and more of your works!

*sigh* I'm not entirely happy about this second video.. It's as if my work hasn't done JH's beauty nor the song nor my feelings any justice. But maybe it's just really hard to do so.. she's too gorgeous.. maybe when I get more experience or actually become creative. :unsure: It's hard to put clips together when you have several videos with different themes to choose from.. the previous video was easy, it was all from the Olive show. So Olive PD did all the work for me already. :lol:

*waves* Hi 1234!

Guest nice2008

Art works for So Ji Sub's Fanatic (specially Rafaelle, your BF)

Please, select to be gratified by your style, all 50 Photos.

Here link ;)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...160&st=9320

some photos :lol:

sjs1.jpg

sjs4.jpg

sjs9.jpg

sjs16.jpg

sjs22.jpg

sjs36.jpg

sjs47.jpg

Art works for Lee Da Hae's Fans

all 22 Photos and not yet finish next week I'll make again LDH a lot of photos so interest to be creative ! :)

here link:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...;#entry13845477

some photos :

ll2x.jpg

ll6e.jpg

ll17z.jpg

Hello guys. Sorry for being too lazy posting and doing my PHJ-HJH/MH-JH fan arts. I was so caught up with watching this US series (fantasy genre). It's just that HJH's on leave/vacation right now I tried looking for series to watch to kill time while waiting for her next project. I even joined a forum on this series and even participated on their artwork challenges. That's when I realized I need to study more on making artworks.

Hey Raf any news yet on her next project? I hope its a drama though.

And Nice I love all your artworks. They are all excellent.

And Luthien I sent you a message over at PHJtworz.com. I really have no idea how to do it.

And Annjoe hello to you.

I miss all you guys.

mhjh2copy.jpg

MHJH1copy.jpg

Guest 1234

Hello guys. Sorry for being too lazy posting and doing my PHJ-HJH/MH-JH fan arts. I was so caught up with watching this US series (fantasy genre). It's just that HJH's on leave/vacation right now I tried looking for series to watch to kill time while waiting for her next project. I even joined a forum on this series and even participated on their artwork challenges. That's when I realized I need to study more on making artworks.

And Nice I love all your artworks. They are all excellent.

And Luthien I sent you a message over at PHJtworz.com. I really have no idea how to do it.

And Annjoe hello to you.

I miss all you guys.rome how are yah i miss you and all of you guys.

I am still waiting also for HJH next project.

Wow nice comeback with our dearly missed Umma & Appa. like we dearly miss you too! You even missed JiHye bday!

We're still waiting for Jihye's next project. She's still choosing from movies and drama scripts. Of course we prefer drama than movie.

NICE..I'm saving all of my bf :) Super thanks. thnaks for DH's too.

about being sad watching MH-JH mv..I think it will alwyas be like that because we get back to that "feeling deprived" mode. and we know its hard for them to be paired up once again. The best pics of them for me are not from EOE but their pics in KBS & MBC awards and of course the BTS Shin family photoshoot, there could be more of thpse pics that JH didnt post. She said she will upload more and she will include part 2 which is "Lee family"..this I think is after revelation...but didnt upload any after SMH decides to be LeeMH..well not that I'm complaining about part 2..I just wish Jh post more from the earliers shoots which PHJ said JH didnt upload all.

If I will pick the best Umma-Appa in EOE..I'll choose the family pic(in US) and when they are in hospital with JH hair loose. I think sign that she's happy with MH is when she let her hair loose :lol: crazy me!

Archived