Jam Loey Rak ( Defendant of Love )

Guest parnpui

Guest neena

honestly, with that photo-shoot they are trying to fire us up for Botun Gleep Soot Tai! hahah...i love it!! can't wait for their next one!! this wait is really killing me! the chemistry between them is unbelievable!! they're just so beautiful together!!! can't get enough of them!!

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the scene in epi8 when Harit is the hotel pub watching and listening to the 2nd theme song, that his brother ‘appears’ and ‘says’ “when you’re in love you’ll feel that these songs are so sweet. Believe me”. So every time I watch that part, I can’t help wondering WHAT IT IS THAT MAKES HARIT FALL IN LOVE WITH SORIYA…

i have to say that i usually don't watch much thai lakorn, but this is a very good drama. now i'm looking to see if there are other good thai drama out. This is a very beautiful couple, something that i haven't seen for a long long time.

Guest Polaris_Jin

yae i agree with everyone who love this drama ^^it is great ^^b and i spent 2 days to finish it ... i know i´m a freak but it is great and i can´t stopped it XD now it is end and i´m so sad TT-TT hope they make a new one together too. such cute couple <3

^ There's a part two? Where??

I'm still in my "Jam Loey Rak" mode, I'd rather re-watch the drama than move on to a new one...I guess I just love my "Harit and Soraya" too much, lol.

My mom is hooked too! I recently purchased the lakorn and my mom watched the entire drama in one day, she didn't run any errands, do any chores, or even cook...just sat there and yelled at the screen at Harit and then gush when he becomes sweet...haha, it was so funny. I got home from work and the house was so dark, she didn't bother to turn on the lights cause she didn't want to get up. Total JLR fever.

Guest your_sheroe

I know that this is a little off topic but I wish that Thai producers see that not only Thai likes to watch their lakorns but others as well and for them to SUB their lakorns!!!

I'd spend fortunes on their lakorns...

Anyways it still makes me sad that JLR ended... this lakorn should be one of those that goes on forever.

Those photo of AFF and Aum together are sweet... I'm jealous of them :D

I know that this is a little off topic but I wish that Thai producers see that not only Thai likes to watch their lakorns but others as well and for them to SUB their lakorns!!!

I'd spend fortunes on their lakorns...

i couldn`t agree more.

i really wished they would start....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tearygirl

I am new to the Thai movie world. I could not understand why so many of my friend were so crazy about them. I think it's because I was always too busy to watch them. Anyway, I bought this movie for my niece (she is 16 and crazy about them). I just finished school and did not know what to do with my time, so I started watching it. I was hooked!!! I was up the all night because I could not turn it off. The lead actor is soooo hooot!!! I am going to watch it again this weekend and will recommend it to anybody who will listen!!!

Guest ultaeja

This drama is a must watch!!! :]

I love this drama so much and Aum is sooo effin hawt XD!!!

I can't wait to see their new lakorn in the future!! ^^;;

Aff & Aum make the cutest couple ever<33

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wondergirl

If you're going to rewatch again ...Just try to notice her handback....It was fall down while Harit was kidnaping her...before he'll take her to that car... her id card is lost too..

For that Photo shooting.......I love all of those pics ... especially The holding hand one....sweet!!!

They have a GREAT chemistry (again).....They look good together....

Could they make it in real??? T___T .... I'm so into Aum-AFff more than their real couple...haha

I wonder that too...well its cause u know they didnt take the bag they just left it there and no one ever found the bag to lead to her kidnapping its just confusing

Archived