Jam Loey Rak ( Defendant of Love )

Guest parnpui

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crosshealchild

^ thanks for sharing....aff looks to pretty in these pic. They are doing another drama together.....but its different this time.

she's going to play the naught, sassy, and rebellious girl while Aum is going to play the complete opposite.

he confirmed it himself: here's the link

Aum speaking of AFF

^ thanks for sharing....aff looks to pretty in these pic. They are doing another drama together.....but its different this time.

she's going to play the naught, sassy, and rebellious girl while Aum is going to play the complete opposite.

Aum speaking of AFF

:w00t: yay! just getting a confirmation from Aum himself is wonderrrrful.

---> C L I C K

I ABSOLUTELY love how playful Aum is...especially to Joy. He is a total opposite of Harit. hehe. =) & when he let go of Joy because she said Pinky is calling. haha. i wish i was pinky...i`d be calling him all the time.

Finally finished the drama.

Overall, I thought it was alright.. some parts were really draggy and repetitive..

I kinda hoped for more scenes of Harit and Soraya.. and some kinda resolution to Sansanee's situation..

But since it's my first time watching a Lakorn, I'll cut it some slack..

And oh, not to mention.. altho the story's somewhat draggy, the actors did very well. Esp Aum and Aff, they really exude sizzling chemistry together. ^^

Guest YooMiRi

I just finished the drama too. Overall I enjoyed it, but more towards the end..

At first, I was so irritated with the fact that Harit and Soraya kept screaming at each other every chance they got. This is my first Thai drama, and so my first chance of knowing how the Thai language sounds like. I must admit with the two leads screaming and shouting, it didn't do much justice to the language.

Also, I giggled everytime Harit called Soraya "Sansanee..." (when he didn't know he made a mistake yet), don't know why but I just found it funny, and afterwards I always made a comment "that ignorant guy, wake up and realize your mistake". The torturing part is kinda draggy and repetitive, and the only thing I got from this part is Soraya's determination to escape. She just..didn't give up, which is good for her.

However, after Harit fell for Soraya, I found the two started to grow on me. They do have strong chemistry. Some of their scenes together are so sweet, as Harit became more gentle. The ones I particularly like are :

1. When they were talking through the gate (the dialogue and expression are just subtle but very nice)

2. Harit's first visit to Sansanee's house and he pretended not to know Soraya but ended up sneaking off to the bathroom to wait for her so they can talk.

3. The shopping part is just too cute

4. When Harit suspected Soraya of being pregnant and followed her as she saw the doctor. He seemed very happy as he mistakenly thought that she was indeed pregnant.

5. When Sansanee told him that Soraya's bracelet was from the guy she really loves. Soraya was embarassed as Harit heard all that and had this priceless smirk on his face.

After they started to talk politely and more like civilised people, without the yelling, I found the Thai language quite endearing.

Guest yoojini

^i agree. i admit, i was hooked the moment he kidnapped her, but imo, i started losing interest when there was just torturing and yelling back and forth. i know that's part of the story, but like the previous posters said, those scenes got redundant and tedious for me too.:\ so i stopped at the beginning of episode 4 and fast-forwarded to episode 10 when harit started falling in love with her. :blush: :wub:that's when i got SUPER addicted to the lakorn. :sweatingbullets: then i went back to the episodes i skipped and watched only the scenes that had So and harit.

Aum speaking of AFF

i can't imagine aff like that at all! :sweatingbullets: anyway, i hope it's gonna be like one of stories where she hates him at first, but starts liking him after he saves her or teaches her a good lesson she'll never forget. hehe.

Wow!!! I can't wait for the next drama of Aum and Aff....he confirmed it already...

I still have JLR Fever until now...T__T...I miss them ...

anyone know? The official dvd or vcd will come out? I'm keep waiting now...

I just wanna tell that I love this mv from wishboniko...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxuEy436PFM

I don't know this song..and don't know that singer too...

After I watched this mv..I try to find this song...

and I listened it about million times....haha.. :lol:

I'm so into this song now...Everything that relate to JRL can hook me up..

Thanks to wishboniko... ;)

2. Harit's first visit to Sansanee's house and he pretended not to know Soraya but ended up sneaking off to the bathroom to wait for her so they can talk.

I know!!! i love how he asks for her name and the way he responds "soraya"....ooohhh that sends chills down my spine...

matter of fact...imma watch it again right now!. =}

Guest alcyone

gosh...you guys' posts made me wanna watch it again and again ^o^

i do admit it was kinda lame for Harit to pretend that he's interested in Sansanee and the risk of losing Soraya.....duh....if i were Soraya, i'd definitely go home, made a voodoo doll and try to hurt him....huahauhauhauhauhaua

Guest Santa_294

Wow!!! I can't wait for the next drama of Aum and Aff....he confirmed it already...

:w00t: The official dvd are out! This is the link. :lol:

http://www.nangthai.de/web-shop/eng/Produc...?productID=1643

I hope I've help!

:sweatingbullets: I'll buy it! But I wait that first the subtitle are full complete. :tears:

Guest julie86

:w00t: The official dvd are out! This is the link. :lol:

http://www.nangthai.de/web-shop/eng/Produc...?productID=1643

I hope I've help!

:sweatingbullets: I'll buy it! But I wait that first the subtitle are full complete. :tears:

So is this site Eng? and the drama have eng sub?

Do u koe any eng site that sell thai drama w/ eng sub?

Cause i dont' koe thai, but love to watch thai larkos.

the singer's wan thanakrit, and the official mv u will find on youtube (if u'r interested):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0N4fcr7Cv4...feature=related

waah, i can't believe this drama ended already, there's no drama i can look forward to at the moment (lol, i sound desperate...)

hope this year lots of good lakorns will be released!!!!!!!!!

Guest Santa_294

So is this site Eng? and the drama have eng sub?

Do u koe any eng site that sell thai drama w/ eng sub?

Cause i dont' koe thai, but love to watch thai larkos.

:lol: You can download from here: http://wasashimi.blogspot.com/2008/01/jam-loey-rak.html

I've enjoyed the lakorn and enjoy it every day. I'm addicted! :phew: I got the Jam Loey Rak fever! :blush:

The Box Dvd are only in thai. No sub!

I hope I've help you a bit. :D

I just started watching this a few days ago... eps. 2 hahahah

i thought it was interesting.... and i'm still way behind but i'll catch up soon enough.

Guest sunshine4ever

Yay!!! I'm sooooooo happy!!! I can't wait to see their new drama, then. He said that she'll be the one to torture him? Hahhahaah. I would love to see that. Hopefully they'll have more of their scenes together and they'll kiss for real. lol.

Archived