Jam Loey Rak ( Defendant of Love )

Guest parnpui

Recently read that Pinky was seen bringin her ex to her temple or someting and alot of pple were commenting tt Pinky mite not be into Aum as much as he is so hope she will stop playin him or sometin.....Owwww.....wonder how Aum reacted to that news......

JLR withdrawal symdrom for meeeee........owwwwww.................is it me aor Thai dramas producers all seem to be so young? LOL.....

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pammie

just to clarify, aff has been dating her bf who is a policeman for 10 years already...

and it's true that aum is trying ot pursue pinky, but she just came out to say that he's a close friend...her closest guy friend at the moment. so still in the grey area for them...

and in the beginning, aum didn't really dare tease aff because he wasn't close to her yet. after a while of filming, she got it as well =) but probably not as much as joy..haha~ joy is such a riot, i love her! everyone teases her though, poor girl =)

here's another clip of the cast interview...it's really funny...only the first week is up...i don't know if the they will post up the latter week though...

Ratree Samosorn (ENG) - First week

I’m about to start re-watching JLR soon, so up to my eyes with work. This lakorn is indeed addictive, there are so many sweet scenes and sometimes the lines are just hilarious. Among my fav are:

• When Harit says that the cut is just like a cat’s scratch and Soraya wraps him up like a mummy. I laughed like crazy. Harit just looks delicious shirtless. Perfect scene as they are glaring at each other.

• At the beginning of ep14 when Harit hugs Soraya from behind near the lotus pond and nuzzles up against her.

• At the hospital when Khun Khawin says that Harit is just like a knight in shining BOAT.

But there’s one part that I don’t quite understand, in ep 7 after the R-incident, in front of Harin’s gravestone, Harit says, “I’m not too cruel, right Harin? I just want to take revenge for you. Since you were hurt, she must be hurt too. But I don’t understand that…why…”. WHY WHAT??

Recently read that Pinky was seen bringin her ex to her temple or someting and alot of pple were commenting tt Pinky mite not be into Aum as much as he is so hope she will stop playin him or sometin.....Owwww.....wonder how Aum reacted to that news......

JLR withdrawal symdrom for meeeee........owwwwww.................is it me aor Thai dramas producers all seem to be so young? LOL.....

well good cause i don`t like pinky and aum togetherr XD. Yeah i know that kinda sound mean but thats cause i`m not a fan of pinkyy haha but she`s prettty tho.

have you guys seen janie and andrew lakorn ? it`s pretty simaliar to JLR. you guys should check it out haha.

Guest wasashimi

I’m about to start re-watching JLR soon, so up to my eyes with work. This lakorn is indeed addictive, there are so many sweet scenes and sometimes the lines are just hilarious. Among my fav are:

• When Harit says that the cut is just like a cat’s scratch and Soraya wraps him up like a mummy. I laughed like crazy. Harit just looks delicious shirtless. Perfect scene as they're glaring at each other.

• At the beginning of ep14 when Harit hugs Soraya from behind near the lotus pond and nuzzles up against her.

But there’s one part that I don’t quite understand, in ep 7 after the R-incident, in front of Harin’s gravestone, Harit says, “I’m not too cruel, right Harin? I just want to take revenge for you. Since you were hurt, she must be hurt too. But I don’t understand that…why…”. WHY WHAT??

He wonders why she's still virgin before he xxxx her. :blush: (from the summary I have read.)

Guest sunshine4ever

slowballad, That's such a good idea ...about J-remake ...I can imagine...haha....

After I found this pic....(Aff and her dad)

%7Boption%7DA6298226-60.jpg

I thought ... OMG! her boyfriend looks older than even her dad...lol...

I hope Aum will go with Aff...someday...I still have hope... :w00t:

Wow, her dad is so young. I thought they're a couple right there. LOL.

He wonders why she's still virgin before he xxxx her. :blush: (from the summary I have read.)

oh, so that 'why' meant that? i thought he meant he doesnt know why he feels bad after xxx.............and i was wondering why he did not feel anytin after xxx-ing her cos he wld have found out tt she's a virgin.....but then i remember him sayin in prev eps b4 he xxx her "you are goin to lose ur viginity for nothing"....so which is it? lol.....anyways the drama is too nice for me to care....hahaha

1.Ratree Samosorn - 1

2.Ratree Samosorn - 2

3.Ratree Samosorn - 3

4.Ratree Samosorn - 4

OMG!, this was freakin funni!!! I liked it when they kept teasin Aum abt Pinky n he juz kept smiling like a lil boy and had nutin to say...hahaha, PINKY is reali a good channel to take revenge on him! I hope the rest would be subbed soon!

Guest wasashimi

oh, so that 'why' meant that? i thought he meant he doesnt know why he feels bad after xxx.............and i was wondering why he did not feel anytin after xxx-ing her cos he wld have found out tt she's a virgin.....but then i remember him sayin in prev eps b4 he xxx her "you are goin to lose ur viginity for nothing"....so which is it? lol.....anyways the drama is too nice for me to care....hahaha

Actually, when he thinks that Soraya is Sansanee, he always believes that she's not a virgin because he knows from Harin's diary that Sansanee used to sleep with his brother. That sentense "you are goin to lose ur viginity for nothing", in fact, I don't know how to explain the word "Sia Tua". It can mean " to lose one's viginity", though that one is not a virgin anymore.

Anyway, I think his "why" can mean many things because he's kind of unsure, confused and feel bad after he knows she's a virgin.

O REALLY?? So I was either naïve or dumb, or both...

Guest strawberry_yum

I LOVED THIS Lakorn!!! But it disappointed me towards the middle-ish when he found out that she wasn't Sansani. =/ I liked the ending! I want more.. the main guy plays the role good. =D

here's another clip of the cast interview...it's really funny...only the first week is up...i don't know if the they will post up the latter week though...

Can i ask who P'Num is? I keep hearin his name but i have no idea....hahaha..

Guest wutzz

Can i ask who P'Num is? I keep hearin his name but i have no idea....hahaha..

P'Num is that man Host...His name is Num-KanChai...

He was sitting next to Chai (aka Tawaschai)....

He also played as Chuan (Ken's friend) in Oom Rak (Chain of love).

Have you ever watched that drama?

Guest sarahvang

the ratree sommon show is halirious! joy and chai are so funny aff was kinda quiet but gosh their such wonderful cast.

Guest HoneE

I can't access it.

Anyway, Wishboniko is the best! lol. She/He posted almost the entire episode 13 with subs already.

I love the hospital scene where So checked out to see if she was pregnant or not. Harit was yelling loudly and a crowd of people were listening to them when he said he will be responsible if she's pregnant. LOL.

ah, i totally agree with you...when i saw this scene i was screaming with delight...his expression was priceless when he was rubbing his stomache and when he was yelling about being responsible. shoo, he better be responsible for what he did to her! his eyes are so evil but so enchanting; can't get enough of his looks (has this bad boy gangster look) ^_^

does anyone else notice that he sweat under his arm a lot throughout this drama? LOL...

i notice, but i don't care. it just make him look more manly! :sweatingbullets: he's still so sexy! especially eyes...omg!

ah, i just finish watching this lakorn and i'm still having the fever with everyone else...everything harit did, was so sweet. he tried his best to protect and love So, but So is always thinking about P'san. it's so sad. There were so many sweet romantic scenes and everyone must have said it over and over so I'm just going to say, this is one of the really good lakorn i've seen so far. why? because the guy actually pursue the girl and was very openminded and straightforward about it too! too bad for P'san - she deserve to be deceived like that; serve her right for degrading people who were not high standard like her. ^_^

people keep saying about a new drama series with harit and so. what is the new drama call? darn, i don't speak thai and don't live near thai so i have to wait for other sub fans to do it before watching it. oh wells i just want to thank them. they did their best and greatest!

ah i'm going to go and search for more lakorns...harit's eyes are still fresh...hehehe

Guest c3cilia

Archived