Jam Loey Rak ( Defendant of Love )

Guest parnpui

Guest crosshealchild

^ i'm feeling the lonely effect too. I'm so use to coming home and checking if wishboniko updated.

Getting to Gayu....she has good taste in men...(she especially loves AUM)

I just also notice that JLR is like BEAUTY AND THE BEAST (in a way). It follows the same storyline, toward the end they fall in love but he lets her go. to share with my JLR fanatics

A6277034-45.jpg

A6264649-46.jpg :blush:

credit sarnworld

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alcyone

after JLR fever, i'm downloading and watching Kaew Tah Pee....i like it :wub:

anyway....JLR ep 14 is up on wasashimi's blog!!! :wub: :wub: after reading the spoilers....i can't wait to watch the final........... (didn't want to watch on youtube...i reckon i'll watch it slowly and happily.....)

gonna miss Harit...........=___=;;

Guest iluvfany86

So, now that JLR is done...what`s gonna be the next thai drama for some of you? im curious...

I don't really know. After JLR, I don't feel like watching anything else. Maybe because I just want to go back into the JLR relm and see more Hairt and Soraya. :( I don't know what upcoming drama would be TOP JLR. Already watched Kaew Tah Pee and Duang Jai Patihart so that's that. <-- Very good too.

OH! You know what? I think Aff and Num should make a drama together. That'd be so cool! I think they'd make a really good match. :wub: Don't you think?

Guest parnpui

Hi guys :lol:

Thank you very much for always come and post your comment in this thread even though the drama already ended.

I wish this thread still alive until they have a new project. :P

sarahvang Thank you very much for your lovely fan made artwork. I really love them.

Yes. I think we can promote this lakorn by avies or siggies.

If any of you have more fan made please share.

003-5.jpg

010-5.jpg

011-5.jpg

013-3.jpg

Credit as tagged.

Guest yoojini

^ seriously. B)

] 013-3.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

thank youuuuuuuuuu for the pix!!! i've been trying to find better and bigger quality pix of them from that show. they're so perfect for each other. :blush: i'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you for making this thread in the first place. without you starting this thread, i wouldn't be here! :sweatingbullets: i don't know whether to hate or love you for giving me JLR fever! i just playing. it's definitely the latter. haha.

i was rewatching episode 6 and why didn't So bite his shoulder again when he took advantage of her in the next episode? :lol: just a thought.

Guest parnpui

hellomelia LOL. In the interview, the MCs kinda teased him that he was waring pink. They said he loved this color 'Pinky' Hehe

yoojini Oh no. Please don't hate me. :tears: We all got JLR fever even in Thailand. You should see the live chat in pantip board when the ending episode was airing. People was like crazy posing their comment.

I will re-watch it soon. I hope the official VCD or DVD will come out soon. I really want to watch HQ vid to see Aum and Aff clearly. hehe.

Some more pics from See San interview.

002-6.jpg

006-5.jpg

007-4.jpg

016-2.jpg

020-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

Credit as tagged

I just uploaded See San ent news that shows the behind the scene of cooking program show that Aff attended.

She said that Soraya can cook only 'egg dish' LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUm4dJZzUzI

Guest yoojini

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee45/parnpui/026-1.jpg

Credit as tagged

I just uploaded See San ent news that shows the behind the scene of cooking program show that Aff attended.

She said that Soraya can cook only 'egg dish' LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUm4dJZzUzI

yayyyyyyyyyy!!! and more eye candy of our beloved couple!? ok, for that, i do not and cannot hate you. I LOVE YOUUUUU! :wub::D

*runs off to watch*

I'm confused about Thai (people's) names. I understand they are written like Western names, with given name first and family name last. So the two brothers in Jam Loey Rak are Harin Rangsiman and Harit Rangsiman.

So far, so good. But then there are nicknames, like Aum and Aff. What are their real names? Aum Atichart and Aff Taksaorn are often-seen variants. So Atichart and Taksaorn look like family names (being written last). Like, William Gates's nickname is Bill, so his name is (most) often written as Bill Gates.

But Aum's and Aff's names can also be listed as Atichart Chumnanont and Taksaorn Paksucharoen. That makes it look like Atichart and Taksaorn are given names (being written first). But... Weren't they family names just now? What's the truth in all this?

Likewise, is Aom Phiyada's real name Akkrasenee Phiyada or Phiyada Akkrasenee?

As I said, I'm confused.

Guest JOONIE.su

I'm confused about Thai (people's) names. I understand they are written like Western names, with given name first and family name last. So the two brothers in Jam Loey Rak are Harin Rangsiman and Harit Rangsiman.

So far, so good. But then there are nicknames, like Aum and Aff. What are their real names? Aum Atichart and Aff Taksaorn are often-seen variants. So Atichart and Taksaorn look like family names (being written last). Like, William Gates's nickname is Bill, so his name is (most) often written as Bill Gates.

But Aum's and Aff's names can also be listed as Atichart Chumnanont and Taksaorn Paksucharoen. That makes it look like Atichart and Taksaorn are given names (being written first). But... Weren't they family names just now? What's the truth in all this?

As I said, I'm confused.

'Aum' = nickname

'Atichart' = first/real name

'Chumnanont' = Surname

Usually people refer to celebs by their NICKNAME followed by their REAL NAME. They rarely say their surnames unless they are formally introducing/welcoming them etc. There's really nothing much to it.....it's just like how koreans have their surnames first followed by their names for eg KIM JUNSU. It's just the order.

So....pretty much... NICKNAME - FIRST NAME - SURNAME ... that's the usual order except surname is only mentioned in some occasions. Hope that clears it up :)

Guest wasashimi

As I said, I'm confused.

For Aom, her name is Phiyada Akkrasenee, first and last name.

Aum's real name is Atichart, his family name is Chumnanont.

Aff's real name is Taksaorn, her family name is Paksukcharoen.

For Thai celebrities, people usually call only their nickname and first name. As you see, Thai people have a long last name and hard to remember. (including me -_-')

Guest alcyone

i c....i was also wondering about that...thanks for the info ^^

anyway...............just finish watching ep14!! :wub:

i found it a bit funny that when Harit was gonna jump to the pond he kinda hesitate first....as if he's thinking whether or not to take off his shoes :D

'Aum' = nickname

'Atichart' = first/real name

'Chumnanont' = Surname

Usually people refer to celebs by their NICKNAME followed by their REAL NAME. They rarely say their surnames unless they are formally introducing/welcoming them etc. There's really nothing much to it.....it's just like how koreans have their surnames first followed by their names for eg KIM JUNSU. It's just the order.

So....pretty much... NICKNAME - FIRST NAME - SURNAME ... that's the usual order except surname is only mentioned in some occasions. Hope that clears it up :)

Ah ha, thanks for the explanation. i was wondering myself too. =)

Archived