Jam Loey Rak ( Defendant of Love )

Guest parnpui

Wishboniko has uploaded until epi.14.7 ... It's getting more intense!!!!! I feel sad for Nukul too!!!

OMG!! episode 14.8 is uploaded now...It's the most intense part....

Well...I've known that 20 Feb is Aum's birthday...I mean Harit's birthday...he's 27 years old already...

Happy birthday to you,Aum....Hope to see your drama more...Especially with Aff ...haha...

dscf7853hm9.jpg

How's sweet... :lol:

18022008-013432-2-2.jpg

rak14.jpg

001-21.jpg

601_02_1280.jpg

A6347760-0.jpg

From Sudsubda Magazine...

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick question... just wondering, is Aum and Pinky a couple? I thought she was kind of young??? anyways... I kind of think he's too hot for her...

The Sudsudba Magazine:

Dome is damn hot and in the middle...HA! Aum looks good... and Beam is so cute...

Guest sarahvang

the ending for this series was so sweet and loved how sansanee got decieved she's so deserved it!!!!!!! ahah got a taste of her own medicine.

Guest iluvfany86

I'm caught up with wishboniko. DANG!!!

I'm all like-- SHABOOYA to San. She totally deserves it. That was such a nice plot- how everything worked out in the end. Well, it's not the very end yet but it all makes sense now. :)

Can't wait for the final post. It's going to be so good!!!

I just caught up to Ep 11..

And I finally realised that Harit and Soraya will only really END UP together at the very end of the episode..sighs..

Sometimes it's annoying because the guy is SO HOT and the girl is so pretty and you want them to be together ASAP..and the drama just keeps you hanging until the very last episode. The good thing is AUM's a freakin HOTTIE :wub: and I admit I'm really shallow.. I kept on watching because of him..hehehe.. Just love it when he gazes at Soraya, Sansanee.. and practically everyone he looks in the eye, and I go :wub::w00t: hehehehe...

Aww.. happppppppy verry berry Birthday sweeeeeeeeeetie Aummmmie!

(lols.. what a girly sounding sentence!)

Anyways, i want to see whatever is uploaded of Ep 14!!!

[edit] It is soooo FUNNY how

the ONLY time i enjoyed watching Sansanee

was when her parents annnounced that it wasn't HER who Harit proposed to.. I felt bad

but, GOSH, it felt gooood hearing her parents say it to her face!! :D

[edit]

THAT DARNNNN BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT-ECH!!!!

I can't believe alllll THis time, i thought That San saved So,

and the REALITY comes out.. Nukul saved her life.. OMG!! that bIIITTech!!!!

But the part where she wakes up from death to see Harit was just sooo SWEET!!

Guest xsilentangel

I'm waiting for the last part of episode 14 and I'm DYING!

I keep refreshing ahhaa..

Is there anywhere selling this drama?! I'd totally buy it!

Aum is SOOOO hot!

Can't wait to see the last part *continues refreshing*

Guest yoojini

Aww.. happppppppy verry berry Birthday sweeeeeeeeeetie Aummmmie!

(lols.. what a girly sounding sentence!)

Anyways, i want to see whatever is uploaded of Ep 14!!!

[edit] It is soooo FUNNY how

the ONLY time i enjoyed watching Sansanee

was when her parents annnounced that it wasn't HER who Harit proposed to.. I felt bad

but, GOSH, it felt gooood hearing her parents say it to her face!! :D

[edit]

THAT DARNNNN BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT-ECH!!!!

I can't believe alllll THis time, i thought That San saved So,

and the REALITY comes out.. Nukul saved her life.. OMG!! that bIIITTech!!!!

But the part where she wakes up from death to see Harit was just sooo SWEET!!

HAHAHAHAHA. i agree with your spoiler comments. :D

WHY DIDN'T THE DAD TELL THE MOTHER WHAT HARIT TOLD HIM TOO, HUH!??! i was dying to see the look on her face too.

<_< whatever, as long as sansanee knows the truth now, that's all that matters. i can't believe she had the guts to still call soraya "stupid" and yell at her after pushing her in the water!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury:

anywho, OMFGGGGG I WAS GASPING LIKE CRAZY WHEN NUKUL REVEALED THE TRUTH!!! omggggg i love him even more now.T_T;;;;;;;;; and him throwing that punch at harit was just funny and unexpected. lol!

maybe it's just weirdo me :lol: but harit/aum reminded me of antonio banderas when he got out of the water.

HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY, AUM!!!

coincidence that they ended the drama near/on his birthday? :rolleyes:

isn't aff older than him by a several months?^^;

OMfrigginG. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the part in 14.9 where Nukul socked Harit and he's on the ground and said Soraya's name. OMG sooo sexy!!! but....i want to wish Aum a very

HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY!!!

yea, i think she is like 5 months older.

Guest sunshine4ever

hey guys, i hope you all know that we have to use appropriate language in this forum. so please keep your language to PG 13 level. read more about Soompi's rules here.

happy birthday AUM!!! wow, he's a year older! but he's still YOUNG! :D he's even younger than aff.

i can't wait until wishboniko uploaded the last part of ep. 14....i can't wait to watch it!!! hahahaha. :D I'm so glad the ending seems very similar to the summary that I read! :D wow, very accurate.

-edit-

yay, part 10 of ep. 14 just finished uploaded...now i get to watch the ending before i go to sleep! i'm dead tired, but i wanted to watch the ending that's why i turned on comp! Yay!

Guest yoojini

^sorry sorry sorry. :tears: i got too excited there.

thanks for the clarification, hellomelia.

OMG!! episode 14.8 is uploaded now...It's the most intense part....

I AGREE.X_X thank you for the eye candy, btw!

14.10 IS UP!!!! :w00t:

now im sad that this lakorn is over. i have nothing to look forward to each day anymore xept re-watch over and over! =)

but i look forward to Aum and Aff`s future lakorns together.

Gosh, I feel like such a stalker. But now I can finally sleep.

me too, i could finally sleep & study=)

Guest yoojini

^same here.

i felt a bit sad when they reversed roles because i started feeling nostalgic. gosh, we've come such a long way. anyway, aff/So is too pretty and nice to be mean to aum/harit.

:P i started crying when he kissed her forehead because it was so sweet :wub: and i knew it was the end. :tears:

can't wait to see aff + aum in the future again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank goodness for this thread for introducing this lakorn and lovely couple to me! :D

^ maybe you can try other sites like Veoh, or Mysoju, or Crunchyroll... Not sure if they're up on those sites

but if you search around this thread and threads on other forums, you should be able to find links.

(but i believe that Youtube is probably the only one with all the episodes with Eng Subs at the moment)

HAHAHAHAHA. i agree with your spoiler comments. :D

WHY DIDN'T THE DAD TELL THE MOTHER WHAT HARIT TOLD HIM TOO, HUH!??! i was dying to see the look on her face too.

<_< whatever, as long as sansanee knows the truth now, that's all that matters. i can't believe she had the guts to still call soraya "stupid" and yell at her after pushing her in the water!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury:

anywho, OMFGGGGG I WAS GASPING LIKE CRAZY WHEN NUKUL REVEALED THE TRUTH!!! omggggg i love him even more now.T_T;;;;;;;;; and him throwing that punch at harit was just funny and unexpected. lol!

maybe it's just weirdo me :lol: but harit/aum reminded me of antonio banderas when he got out of the water.

HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY, AUM!!!

coincidence that they ended the drama near/on his birthday? :rolleyes:

hahaha.. Lols.. Aum kinda has similarities to Antonio.. but Harit is sexier (most of the time)

And

Yeah!! When Nukul Hit Harit.. I was like YESHHHH!!... I was soo happy

Harit DESERVED IT!! and when So went to him and pretended like she was Gonna help

but bent over and said, You deserved it.. and walked away.. I was just soo happy!!!

:D -- happy that They're finally together

but SAD, that it's the end... :(

Guest iluvfany86

Happy Birthday Aum!!!

On wishboniko's blog thingee, it said that Aff and Aum are going to make an upcoming drama soon. CHYEAYEAH!!!

But I'm still laughing...

When So drowned and came out of the water after many attempts by Harit to save her [that was confusing], she came back up with both of her flip flops. AND THEN, Harit was giving her CPR on the wrong spot.

:P That was hilarious. I started giggling like heck-- even though it was serious scene. Haha!

Happy Birthday Aum!!!

On wishboniko's blog thingee, it said that Aff and Aum are going to make an upcoming drama soon. CHYEAYEAH!!!

But I'm still laughing...

When So drowned and came out of the water after many attempts by Harit to save her [that was confusing], she came back up with both of her flip flops. AND THEN, Harit was giving her CPR on the wrong spot.

:P That was hilarious. I started giggling like heck-- even though it was serious scene. Haha!

LOL...I was laughing my head off too...although it was a sad moment, I was like WTF she has on both her flip flops, they could at least take it off...oh god, that was funny :lol:

I wish there is going to be another drama as good as this one...

Aum is so YOUNG! how sad or is it that Im just older... well that's ok, we share the same b-day month... Im just older by days... BUT dang, he looks way older then his age.. I thought he was like Kwong Sangwoo or Song Seunghun age...

Aff is so pretty, is she mix by the way? don't know her back ground at all... I LOVE her big eyes and her make-up in the drama was so pretty...

Archived