The Official Davichi Thread

Guest Siriel

Guest freda_hero

02.Lipstick deeply imprinted

04.Sad promise

i luv both this songs so so so so much !!!

but i not really like their title song..

really impressed of their musics..

hope to c their performances soon

i love davichi..

i used to love seeya before but their latest album's songs din catch me up

i love these kinda girl groups rather than wg/snsd/kara type..

mayb cuz i'm already 20 and it is kinda funny to chase over the little girls like them..

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lyly_flower2000

They have great vocal skills! ^^

Could someone please send me the links to the first 2 tracks on the album please?

PM you, check ur message.

They totally have beautiful voices.

Can't wait for their debut performances.

Guest charitee

i agree with what someone had said above. their album is really very good for a debut album. their vocals are amazing. i won't say that their sound and music style are original, but they are definitely talented. it's so unfair that they're so pretty too. hopefully, they are also amazing live. if they aren't, that would be a shame for sure.

my favorite tracks are 1, 2 and 4. i think people were mistaken when they said that their debut single wasn't the right song. honestly, the song they're going to promote really shows off their vocals and the style [though it may not be totally original] is beautiful.

oh and the mv for the songs are really good too.

They have amazing voices and I love their album :) awesome

But their label should better promote the girls, it's pretty bad <_<

I mean they don't perform their songs or appear on any radioshows/gameshows.

What do they look like? Does anyone have actual pictures of them? :mellow: mhh

Guest dirty_MC

hey guys i read somewhere that davich's gonna perform live this week! so watch for them on the music shows this weekend. i know they'll be on music bank for sure on friday. excited to hear them live! hope they do well

hey guys i read somewhere that da vichi's gonna perform live this week! so watch for them on the music shows this weekend. i know they'll be on music bank for sure on friday. excited to hear them live! hope they do well

omg, you serious?

that's great news, now i can't wait for music bank

thanks for the info

Are they coming out to perform anytime soon?

They will be performing on Yoon Duh Yun Love Letter and also performed together with Kim Jinho of Sg Wannabe this Friday....

i watched their performance duet with Jinho singing english version of Timeless during sg wannabe culture m concert last weekend...really nice and strong vocal....

^

^You mean this one, right ? http://youtube.com/watch?v=L60mWxD4qk4 Awesome duet, both did a great job. But the video don't show their faces :blink:

The girls are being very secret :ph34r: mysterial Da Vichi :P:rolleyes:

They will perform on Music Bank and InkiGayo this week. :w00t: Can't wait to watch them perform live.

you can see their face in this performance...its a Timeless performance but different video where you can see their face....they dun look like very young girls like those wondergirls or seeya...but they definitely have awesome voice....

MNET really have sharp ears they always goes for talented awesome vocal singers than looks....I am not saying that Davichi is ugly but when you watch their performance its their voice that cathes ur attention...but they looks good to the eyes too...but they look difference from the picture in the 1st post...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asIvZeyI5aM

credit :sgwannabelove cafe

Guest 13miracles

I love track 7 and 10 so much!!!

Track 10 is in a repeat mode right now! Love their voices.....<3 it sounds much more mature compare to their age...

Guest qweeererooqweer

Wow. Wow. I just heard them perform Timeless. They are really good.

How they reach the high notes seemed effortless. Haha.

I love their voices.

monmonsnow2 uploaded their performance in KBS Yoon's Love Letter.

# Part 1 : Love You Even Though I Hate You - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RQwfuToOjg

# Part 2 : Falling Slowly - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V6Nmxf7DFQ

# Part 3 : Timeless - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cpf3XXfmVw

SO AWESOME.

OMG>>>>>>>>>

The YDH Love Letter's perf. were flawless!!!!!

I love the girl in black. WHat is her name? I love her love her love her. Her voice is awesome.

The girl in white is good too.

They way they sing are simply gorgeous.

M.Net rules!!!!!! I love Davichi!!!

Guest alex68812

well that is the first band i have seem debuted on yoon love letter,i thought they might debut on music bank or m.countdown but oh well,really nice vocal their english is better then jin-ho lol ^^,i would of thought the young one had the higher voice but its the opposite,

everyone need to find so pictures and post it i want to reedit the first post i cant find picture of the other girl -.-

Archived