The Official Davichi Thread

Guest Siriel

saw the MV before i got a chance to listen to their album... but i juz manage to get my hands on the album today and they are vocally really good.... i look forward to seeing them perform on music shows.... and i also cant wait for the 2nd MV... cant wait to see the rest of the story... hehehe :P

i dunno bout others... but i like track 5 from their album.... it gives me a good vibe and i really like the flow of the song....

Brian, are you a fan now.... I just downloaded the album yesterday night and have not got the chance to listen to it yet but I'll make sure to listen to track 5 to see how much of a vibe it'll give me :P

I really like the song and the music video and so I'm guessing that I'll like this group a lot.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLurBLur

^ yeah im sold... :lol:

however... i have to say one thing though... there are a few tracks in their album that are ur typical ballad-ish tracks... give them to see ya and it will fit like a glove type of ballads... so if one is not so into those ballads... one might have to skip a few tracks... :P

i know its too soon to know if Da Vichi will be successful.. but i hope they do.. so that a M.Net Family album can come out soon.. :lol:

Guest Raw Sugar

^ It's supposed to be Da Vinci. So Italian?

Red. track 2,4,5. Track 1 is annoying

What really? Track 1 is the title track, which I keep replaying.

Some tracks are typical ballads. I like their voices though.

I'm really looking forward to a debut performance. Anyone know when that'll be?

Guest alex68812

their names is not offical,some peopl said its Da Vici,Da Vich,Da Vichi,i'm not sue untill they perform on stage then we well be able to figure out their real group name

and can some one post pic of them i only have picture of Kang Min Kyung,no clue what th older member look like?!?!?1

Guest xtehdeb

their album is pretty good^^ i love ballads lol.

kang min kyung is one of my fave ulzzangs (:

yeah, does anyone know how the other member looks like? D:

Here's the track list. Translation anyone? Thanks in advance. :D

01 미워도 사랑하니까

02 립스틱 짙게 바르고

03 나쁘고 아픈 나

04 슬픈 다짐

05 외사랑

06 슬픈 사랑의 노래

07 별이 빛나는 밤

08 그런거니

09 겨우겨우

10 이별의 반대말

01.I love you although it's hateful

02.Lipstick deeply imprinted

03.You are bad and sick

04.Sad promise

05.Outside love

06.Song of sad love

07.Stars light up my night

08.Varnish

09.Barely, barely

10.Opposite end of breaking up

Credits to yeohweping@WITHS2

Yes, when is their debut performance?

Guest dirty_MC

their cd is the best debut cd from a ballad group i've ever heard. their vocals are amazing! i hope they are successful cuz they got talent

The whole album is great. Wonderful, I play it a LOT!

My fave is track 02. ^_^ i'm in love with that song!

In all the duo is very talented, wish them luck!

I wonder what HaeRi looks like, have anyone pics?

Kang Min Kyung looks cute.

Can't wait to see them perform live!!

And their MV is soo cool, Hyori is a wonderful actress.

@ &MiCHELLe: Thank you for translation.

their names is not offical,some peopl said its Da Vici,Da Vich,Da Vichi,i'm not sue untill they perform on stage then we well be able to figure out their real group name

and can some one post pic of them i only have picture of Kang Min Kyung,no clue what th older member look like?!?!?1

well, their group name is 다비치, so i'm pretty positive that's davichi when you translate it

thanks for the track translation &MiCHELLe

Guest lyly_flower2000

I just finish downloading the album and have not had chance to listen to them.

But as u guys said, it's definitely good. I love ballads, so will enjoy their voices.

Guest jasminetea

I agree with everyone! I love the songs and I just finished watching the MV. If someone can translate them that would be awesome! ^^;;

Archived