The Official Davichi Thread

Guest Siriel

Guest qweeererooqweer

Hey guys, I found another video.

http://www.diodeo.com/id=lovelee&movie...&pt_code=03

They sang If I ain't got you.

It's really good! Their English is pretty good.

//edit.

well

that is the first band i have seem debuted on yoon love letter,i

thought they might debut on music bank or m.countdown but oh

well,really nice vocal their english is better then jin-ho lol ^^,i

would of thought the young one had the higher voice but its the

opposite,

everyone need to find so pictures and post it i want to reedit the first post i cant find picture of the other girl -.-

Pictures?

Well... since I was seaching for videos I came across these two. Don't know if you want it, haha.

20080216210600456822100rv4.th.jpg

20080216211100463822104ht9.th.jpg

//edit again.

Some pictures here of them.

I think it's them, looks like them. Haha.

But I'm too lazy to save and upload so LINK.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Raw Sugar

Finally a debut performance, on YDH's Love Letter nonetheless.

Their performance is so awesome. o_o

I think I like them that much more now.

Lee Haeri is the one in the black, and Kang Minkyung is the one in the white right?

If so, I reaally like Haeri's voice.

Their second performance, Falling Slowly, <3.

^ I just listened to the If I Ain't Got You performance. Beautiful. One of the best I've heard.

This video is dated back from Feb. 16. I wonder where they performed this. :/

Their debut performance was WOW :w00t: It sounded really really good.

Yes, Lee HaeRi was wearing the black outfit.

Her voice blows me away!!!

"If I Ain't Got You" performance is brilliant!

Guest lyly_flower2000

Yeah finally their debut performance come out.

Wow, both of the girls obviously can sing. I'm so impressed w/ their voice. They are full of confidence.

Even though the girl in black is not beautiful, her voice is so awesome. Her high notes totally kill me. Super great.

The girl in white is really pretty. Her voice is good too.

They bring a new air and trend to me. Don't follow the typical girlgroup but they are so fantastic.

Looking forward to see their live more performance, esp track 4.

Guest Majestic

After seeing the YDH performances, I only had two words to describe it:

God damn.

I've been waiting a while for them to debut, and after seeing those YDH performances, I think they're the real deal. Hopefully they'll get more popular once they perform on all the other live shows.

Guest canityo

Their performance on Love Letter was freakin' breath-taking!!!

They made the singing look so easy!

The Timeless performance is my favourite. <3

Guest charitee

i agree with what was said above about their performance on ydh's love letter. they were AMAZING live. they sound almost like the recording. i really think hae ri is absolutely wonderful live, at least i think it's hae ri [the girl on the right in the ydh's love letter]. i'm looking forward to them performing on gayo shows. yayyy da vichi. they are quickly becoming a group that i love.

oh and the second mv is out. i dont really get what happened at the end. i didn't catch what the other girl said after hyori was like "what do we do?"

Guest lyly_flower2000

Ahhhh people I just saw their live performance on Music Core.

Just flawless and fantastic as their debut performance.

I love their title track.

Guest qweeererooqweer

HQ video of Love You Even Though I Hate You at Music Core uploaded by monmonsnow2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00hrCQuzD5Q

Another awesome performance.

I am so in love with Lee Haeri's voice (Kang Minkyung's voice is awesome too), but there's something about her voice which is so... mmm. Haha.

//edit.

Another performance but not music core, I think it's KBS? I don't know.

Their voices blows me away, and was it me but there was this male fan screaming for them towards the end? Haha.

Guest kpopjunkie13

wow they are really good

but they look way different than the pictures posted in the 1st page

i like them more after seeing them sing live

like the slowly falling rendition best... love their mellow voices on that one

they look so much older.. haha must have been way old then

i bet theyll gonna be so popular since they have so much talent

Guest weirdshortiexP

:o

OMG

I just saw the Music Bank performance on youtube and..

wow. wow. wow.

two words: amazing vocals

Their vocals are just awesome

They totally blew away my expectations

I bet they are sooo gonna win a award at the end of the year.

Guest Raw Sugar

I looove their performances. It's pretty much flawless.

I liked how their outfits were kind the opposite of each other.

Haeri was so into the performance, but Minkyung was kind of stiff.

Oh well, hopefully they'll improve a bit more on their stage presence.

Otherwise, awesome. <3

oh and the second mv is out. i dont really get what happened at the end. i didn't catch what the other girl said after hyori was like "what do we do?"

The MV's out? Do you have a link? (:

I found one. (:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DjV5-cixrHs

I don't quite understand all of it. So from the last scene, Hyori and Miyeon finds that guy's car and then meets him. They set out on some road trip but Hyori finds the guys gun. But the guy is actually a good person, catching bad guys on some wanted list and then getting money everytime he catches one. So Miyeon and Hyori learns from him and instead of him doing al the work, the two of them goes and catches the guy. But then at the end, Miyeon killed one of the innocent guys while trying to catch the bad guy, and so they are the ones that are wanted now. And at the very end, the three of them see the police and they decide to just drive through them.

The last scene, I think they're dead? I don't know, this is just what I get out of it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. (:

I'm definitely confused with the ending scene where they're in a forest and they're dining. It seems almost too random.

Amazing, it was definitely flawless. They seemed into the song and not even nervous performing. I was blown away by the lady in white singing. Dang, she was super good especially that super long note around the beginning of the 2 minute mark. I really hope they perform Sad Promise (track 4) after they finiwh with this song.

Guest alex68812

wow Lee Hae Ri is amazing on the music core performance,Kang Min Kyung was ok,her voice cracked like 5 times,i feel sorry for her,but hae ri is great she is now my favvv<3333

Guest applecool

wow, i must say, i really like them. their single is nice, but i enjoyed their album! i'm glad i gave it a listen. it's very good. they clearly have amazing voices. i really like their songs, and i hope they gain bigger success.

Guest BLurBLur

i've seen their performances on the weekend's gayo shows... and they didnt looked nervous... didnt look like they were rookies at all ...... very composed performances.... kudos to them.... great job... im looking forward to more of their performances... and hopefully they will make it big....

on a side note.... is it juz me or does Kang Min Kyung looks a lil like Lee Yeo Won and Lee Hae Ri looks a lil like J on certain angles?? :unsure:

Guest mistersushi

wow, really great live singers! i really enjoyed watching the Timeless perf. with Jinho. I'd buy this verison of the song!! :sweatingbullets:

Hmmmm, but i don't know who is who but they are both pretty. i looked on the main page so i am guessing the pictures corresponds with the order of the names in the paragraph under it? lol, i'm so slow :mellow:

Archived