Miley Cyrus Posing Seductively In Her Underwear?

Guest xSHADOW

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EHNerJI

hmm they do look real.

but um... it could be worse :w00t:

i think maybe it's just a faze... some people i knew did that when they were like 12 -_-''

LOL i thought she was skinnier than that too.. :phew:

Guest WendiiV

okay you so don't understand! Yea, I used to like Miley Cirus, sadly. ol. And I'm 16, so of course i'm not gonna look upto some little girl. I jsut think she's so cute adn mini cooper. And frankly if it were anyone else prancing around takign pictures in their panties I'd be like "wtf, do what ever the heck you want!" but it's miley Cyrus.

My 7 year old cousin watches the chick religously and looks up to her more than she does me. I don't want my baby cuzin to think it's oaky to take pictures in her underwear! She's jsut a child!

Guest xxdogluv

i think that's miley. looks just like her XD and im not surprised that she posed like that. i mean she just seems like the camwhore type lol posing as much as possible XD but i dunt think that makes her bad. i mean at least she isn't nude like vanessa hudgens' pic. i think shes still cool =]

I asked this in the Vanessa Hudgens thread when the "scandal" first started.... HOW OLD ARE YOU PEOPLE? Why are you guys SO disgusted/appalled by these pictures?

Anyway, they might be real. They don't look Photoshopped or anything.

Uh...because she's a role model to children. Girls as young as 8 or 9 look up to girls like her and Vanessa Hudgens on TV. Are you saying that it's alright for children as young as their fans to see these pics and maybe gradually think it's alright to pose like that and post them on the internet? :rolleyes: This is one of the reasons why kids these days are growing up too fast...that's why it disgusts me.

Guest watermelon586

if those are photoshopped, they did a REALLY good job, cuz that looks wayyyy too real....i always thought Miley seemed so...wholesome?

if she was skinnier than she is in these, she'd look a little emaciated.... :blink: i think she's nicely skinny: not chunky, but not bony

About the skinny-ness, she's still already really skinny in these pictures. Any MORE skinniness would probably raise concern. And plus, I'm sure she's photoshopped all the time in magazines, whatever, so if these are real pictures, we should embrace that she seems to have a healthy diet.

About the role model thing, she has been a decent one. She is only an adolescent whose life is being changed due to fame and she's handled it pretty well so far without any major drama/dating/wedding/pregnancy issues. She definitely does not live a "normal" lifestyle (though, what is normal?) so I give her respect for doing her thing.

However, even if this isn't really her, no one should pose in their underwear. She's 15 years old. No ordinary 15 year old would pose in their underwear either. Everyone by that age should know better.

If this is photoshopped, some people just have way too much time on their hands and should really go do something. Take a walk. Eat some good food. Get a life.

Guest Ass3nav

Can't blame her TOO much

i mean, these days younger generation

is posing for pictures like that

highly provocative. many many young girls.

Agreed.

Archived