Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the first part of the show, but what I saw, the dancers are GOOD! Holy cow. They all rocked it. I can't wait until the show officially starts.

I have a question tho, the third guy from the right in Status Quo, didn't he audition for Season 3 of So You Think You Can Dance? The one that Nigel ask to do swing dance.

Guest Iridescence

I just realized... that guy making the weird face in Status Quo tried out for So You Think You Can Dance! He got them hellaaaaaaa excited because they didn't think he would be able to swing dance after he did hip hop and what not. But he didn't make it past the first round, though.

This show looks so cool, though. I love dance crews. They're hella raw.

Oh man how can I watch the people dance??

Edit: Just saw

how the freak did Femme 5 make it??

they will not stand a chance in this competetion

they are such a joke

The others are really good though

but my favs were Living Color, they had the most energy and brought it to the table

I think from what I've seen they are at the top of the pack IMO,

they may not be totally in sync, but they can fix that.

They actually were dancing dancing, but I don't know if there street style will play in there favor

Breaksk8, that takes alot of strength to do what they did

Kapa Modern was good, but I think they spent to much time dancing to the gun shots

but I must say they are really in sync with each other

Enigma Dance crew was really good too

but I liked Living Color the most

they had alot of energy

This will be interesting

Guest LindaDoll

I saw Kaba Modern. I tuned on just as they were beginning. THEY WERE SICK. That was some snazzy dancing up there. I can't wait to see who will advance. (: One of them is Korean, haha. Yuri (who's umma and appa supports her).

I saw Kaba Modern. I tuned on just as they were beginning. THEY WERE SICK. That was some snazzy dancing up there. I can't wait to see who will advance. (: One of them is Korean, haha. Yuri (who's umma and appa supports her).

haha i thought it was cute when she said....i love u! umma appa!

oh and i went on kaba modern's site and it says yuri's last name is tag not tang like they have on the mtv site

tag's a korean last name? i've never heard of it before

Guest j o y spill!&;

Oh man how can I watch the people dance??

Edit: Just saw

how the freak did Femme 5 make it??

they will not stand a chance in this competetion

they are such a joke

I def. have to agree with you. They reminded me of cheerleaders. I wasn't impressed at all by them, unfortunately.

I missed about the first half of the show (I walked into the room when BreakSk8 was performing.) so I missed alot of the good ones, I'm guessing.

My brother is set that Jabbawockeez is going to win the whole thing. He's obsessed with the crew. Just to richard simmons him off I keep rooting for Kaba or Fsyh & Chicks to win. I really loved Fysh & Chicks dance. I don't know, there was something about it that Ireally liked. And since I didn't get to see the first part of the show, I guess I'll have to wait to see what the other teams got. And I loved Kaba's beginning, but the rest seemed kind weak to me D: . But still, I loved the start. BreakSk8 impressed me. I can barely even skate O_O.

I can't wait until the real show starts.

Guest Justalilodreamer

aww i missed this ?! when was the first part aired? anyone know where i can watch this now? (cant seem to find it on youtube o-o?)

Guest kkam jjak

in my personal opinion, i thought.........west coast OWNED the east coast

west coast was a lot cleaner and had more intricate moves

i freakin love jabbawockeez and kaba modern! i found out about them a year or two ago and i'm an obsessed fan of theirs

btw.... the guy that was talking in kaba modern... isn't that MIKE SONG? isn't he like the leader of kaba modern at uci? or is that guy someone else?

Guest LindaDoll

Re-run's on right now. I must say that I really like Enigma, and not just because some of them are repping my hometown. Enigma and Kaba Modern. I haven't seen Jabbawokeez yet, but they're coming up. They seem to be everyone's favorite.

I really like Fysh N Chicks : totally went for their baggy cloths. Look all comfy dancing out there. It's true they don't need to show off their body with less cloths.

and

Kaba Modern : They're just freakin' sick! They stood out from the rest of the crew.

What I don't like the most is Femme 5. how the hell did they get in there ? all they did was swing their hips around.

fysh n chicks were pretty good..jabbawockeez scared the mini cooper out of me lol (not a big fan of masks; i hate vendetta) and of course the obvious reason whyi want kaba modern to win (not only cuz they were good;but yeahrepresent!cough-)

and breaksk8, is that really considered as dancing? i mean iguess so but hmm... :sweatingbullets:

Archived