Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bichittybich

fysh n chicks were good and so was jabbawockeez looked scary but i liked their routine. those were probably my favorites. oh yeah live in color had so much energy. but i hated femme 5. they sucked. and iconic just didnt do anything for me.

I def. have to agree with you. They reminded me of cheerleaders. I wasn't impressed at all by them, unfortunately.

if you look at their little logo...it's a cheerleader...lol

yeah they're not very good but i think the show was looked for variety

btw.... the guy that was talking in kaba modern... isn't that MIKE SONG? isn't he like the leader of kaba modern at uci? or is that guy someone else?

yep that's him

i'm kinda sad The Movement didn't make it.....i know they were a lil boring but they were pretty in sync and they dressed so nice....haha

oh does anyone else think that mario lopez hosting the show is totally awkward?

Guest j o y spill!&;

^

Haha! Yeah Mario Lopez was :crazy: . First thing I said when I saw him was "Isn't that the Animal Planet guy?" xDD. He's seriously SO awkward on that show. Especially when Fysh & Chicks were up and he was like "I want a fish name, like Barracuda. Or Shark." The crowd was DEAD quiet, no one laughed haha.

Ah, I liked how the Movement was dressed too x).

^Hahaha. I laughed when it was silent after Lopez's joke.

My favorites are Jabbawockeez, Fysh N Chicks, and Kaba Modern. West Coast definitely has the best teams. LOVED them!

What's the song Fysh N Chicks danced to?

Guest bichittybich

i'm kinda sad The Movement didn't make it.....i know they were a lil boring but they were pretty in sync and they dressed so nice....haha

i totally agree with you. i like the movement a lot. loved their outfits and they could really dance. too bad the judges didnt like the fact that they didnt have one moment that "stood out" the most. i liked their routine. i didnt think they needed the theatrics like the other two east coast crews. they were good without it.

Guest what~the~vu

it seems like its going to be a battle between jabawokkies and kaba modern. ive seen both whip out some crazy stuff before. its going to be hard......

OMGG im just watching it since (thanks for the link)

whenever i watch MTV its always antm reruns.

this is sSOOOOOo much better than so you think you can dance

iono bout you guys but i love femme 5 wooo they were soooo hot anyone know the song they danced to?

KABA modern omggg they're performance was TOooo short...i wanted to see more hahah.. i loveeed it

even though i saw the gun part of the perf before, man that popping is sooo awesome!! i love the song the girls danced too it was so hot

fysh and chicks was hoottt too that japanese girl is cuuute

iconic was pretty bomb!!!

the movement was greaaat i was expecting like boring crump stuff

live in color was sooo cool

full out is pretty gooood, sucks that guy messed up like huge but it wasn't too bad he tried

breaksk8 was very innovative, kinda boring but fun to watch

the bgirl in automatic response is amazinggg

i love it when people start up rocking and locking to old dance songs :D

now i just feel like dancing lol

wee :D and kinda wish i went to vibe to watch more awesome dancing :mellow:

My top 3 picks - JABBAWOCKEEZ, Live in Color and Kaba Modern.

Kaba Modern were really precise and in sync but they just didn't have that extra flair to them.

Their routine was kind of boring... but Yuri was looking fly as hell.

Live in Color were super energetic but they were kind of messy and just everywhere imo.

JABBAWOCKEEZ - totally owned the stage! They had the energy, the moves, EVERYTHING. I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

Guest Oscar The GolDfisH

is jabawokeez.. i think i spelled it wrong..

is that the group that dances in the dark, with just black lights???

^

Haha! Yeah Mario Lopez was :crazy: . First thing I said when I saw him was "Isn't that the Animal Planet guy?" xDD. He's seriously SO awkward on that show. Especially when Fysh & Chicks were up and he was like "I want a fish name, like Barracuda. Or Shark." The crowd was DEAD quiet, no one laughed haha.

Ah, I liked how the Movement was dressed too x).

lmaooooo i laughed!! hahaha

damn he brings his animal planet with himhaha

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Kaba Modern! (:

i loved the gun dance thing they did <3

and Yuri is REALLY pretty! xD

it was so cute when she was like " i love you omma i love you appa "

Kaba Modern! I remember them on youtube! They're such an amazing dance group.

They are going to go so far! I love them. GO ASIANS! WOOT WOOT!

dude what was that korean group with four guys?

you know the one with the gold mask?

they remind me of JABBAWOCKEEZ

---------

found it!

Prepix! I love their mask concept.

darn... not the same group.

Prepix would've made it far..

Guest EUNSHIHAE

KABA MODERN, BREAKSK8, FYSH N CHICKS, JABBAWOCKEEZ

Those are my fave. 4 groups so far.

I thought that they were just drop dead awesome.

one group that i think wasn't that good was Femme 5

and how they beat Breaksk8 to represent the midwest?

yeah that was pretty much bull.

but i cant wait for the season to start.

Kaba Modern for the win!

Yay I hope Kaba Modern wins! Tony Tran is my old high school friend. He's so good at dancing. Jabbawockeez is pretty sick too, but masks kinda scare me eheh.

I agree with Femme5, they shouldn't have made it :/

but my top choices right now Jabbawookeez, Kaba Modern, Fysh n Chicks, and Iconic.

Dood, even though Kaba Modern is great, I'm kinda sad that they're only a few of them in the group (there's actually a lot more) and that the ones representing aren't even KABAbayans (who made up the original group). But I shouldn't hate, the group that was up was pretty tight.

Archived