Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest ooo_it's_mE

this show is straight crap.

I'm gonna stick with SYTYCD with dancers with real talent. the only crew that I liked were Iconic. hip hop and broadway is gangsta together.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aznsleepyhead

i was only able to see like a few of the dances like those of jabawokeez, fish n chicks, and kaba modern.

man these three were rlly good. i especially liked the dances of jabawokeez and kaba modern. dont noe who to

root for.

Guest sungaaah

im very sad to see femme 5 repping chicago >.<

kaba modern is sick but

i really hope jabbawockees get the

recognition they deserve ... ive heard

of them for so long ! and they really do

live up to their hype

Guest tastetheerainbow

this show sucks! i saw the live casting and was so disappointed! there was this group of breakers with old fashioned rollerskates and they were so good and fresh, but they loss 2 group of sluttli girls who didn't even do anything special! that just made me hate this show. SYTUCD is definiteli wayyyy better than this show. wat a disappointment.

femme 5 is not that great. it looked like.. what you would see from a regular girls. their hair was going frekkin crazzy and was not original! the skating team shouldve definitely beat them. -o-; they were much more entertaining. . even grabbed my nephew's attention=>"WOOAHH how can they do that?!"coming from a 4yr old haha

when i turned on the tv it was already past the east coast, so the two that really stood out to be was

- the jabbawockeez!

- kaba modern!

Guest sunnydays.

I watched the show on MTV, & it was really interesting. (: The rollerskaters were super impressive. Not only were they on rollerskates while dancing, they were together & did acrobatic moves. O__O That must've been hella hard. LOL. Full in Color was GREAAT. I loved their performance the most. They have such crazy energy... it makes me feel inspired. :P

I love watching dance crews. They bring something different... their energy, talent, and passion are so... "raw." Plus, it's always good to see the groups that have the most connection and coherence. This show IS definitely different from SYTYCD, but that difference is good. To me, the two shows can't be compared.

Guest surlespointes

I don't think people should really compare SYTYCD and ABDC just because both are about dance competitions. First of all, SYTYCD is about any form of dance (ex: ballet, lyrical, hip-hop, whatever) and ABDC is strictly hip-hop. But I have to admit... Femme 5? Nuh uhhhhhhhhhhhh. -_-

Guest bbygurlx21

kaba modern all the way! =]

uc irvine love <3

i get excited when i see mike song and any other kaba modern members around campus.. lol they're like celebrities. i hope they make it all the way!!!

I don't think Kaba Modern is hip hop

I think they are definetly more Hip Pop

JabbaWockeez is another story

does anyone know Chris personally? so they can tell him I said he's cute :blush: :blush:

but Enigma is going all the way

They may not be as tight as JABBAWOCKEEZ

But still, I think they are going to be able to execute the most variety out of all the groups

Guest ooo_it's_mE

I don't think people should really compare SYTYCD and ABDC just because both are about dance competitions. First of all, SYTYCD is about any form of dance (ex: ballet, lyrical, hip-hop, whatever) and ABDC is strictly hip-hop. But I have to admit... Femme 5? Nuh uhhhhhhhhhhhh. -_-

but the hip hop crews who try out on SYTYCD are a million times better than the crews who've tried out and made it on this crappy show.

Okay I like Jabbawockeez alot...but I don't know what all of the fuss is about

I've seen that style before, it wasnt OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! It was hot but I don't see why people are making a huge deal over Kaba Modern or Jabba

especially seeing how Kaba Modern stayed in one place during there audition

at the moment no one really threw me out of my chair

Guest .moony.

Okay I like Jabbawockeez alot...but I don't know what all of the fuss is about

I've seen that style before, it wasnt OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! It was hot but I don't see why people are making a huge deal over Kaba Modern or Jabba

especially seeing how Kaba Modern stayed in one place during there audition

at the moment no one really threw me out of my chair

yea maybe you've seen that style before. But we didnt? :unsure: we arent all hip hop experts here.

What's the big deal over letting people like us say who we like and compliment the groups we like. GEEZ.

Btw someone is dissing this show and calling it crappy. I dont understand why you are still here just to say its crappy. Dont like it? then leave the thread. I like SYTYCD but I think this one is better. It's just personal preference. :blink:

yea maybe you've seen that style before. But we didnt? :unsure: we arent all hip hop experts here.

What's the big deal over letting people like us say who we like and compliment the groups we like. GEEZ.

Btw someone is dissing this show and calling it crappy. I dont understand why you are still here just to say its crappy. Dont like it? then leave the thread. Stop comparing it to SYTYCD. I like SYTYCD but I think this one is better. It's just personal preference. :blink:

Geez calm down

I wasnt bashing anyone's opinions

I was just saying my own

there's alot of groups I feel are a lil overhyped at the moment

like Status Quo..I think the movement should have beat them, I didnt see the big deal over there routine.

But we gonna see

I just saw this show, and I thought it was pretty interesting. ^^ I like "So you think you can dance" better, I think, because I'm not used to seeing groups dance - but it was really cool, nonetheless. =D

I really like Kaba Modern, Jabba... (? The ones who wore the mask) and Iconic were awesome. Iconic especially left an impression on me since they were like... so unique!

I just Youtube'd Kaba Modern because I liked their audition song, though, and it says:

"For all of you looking for the songs, you won't find them. MTV created their own versions of all the songs to avoid copyright. So the gunshots IMITATE baby hue hef and the second song IMITATES one shot."

...D: Is it true? I wanted to find that song, too... ;_;

//edit

Really random, but I see Shane Sparks everywhere on TV now, lmao. xD

i like sytycd and this show! ^.^

i'm really not a dance expert and i love dance shows cause i can just clap like an idiot and say...yaaaay that's soooo COOL....haha

i hate watching singing comps cause i know a thing or two about it and i get really pissed off when sucky people make it(especially chinese one called super girl or something)

Archived