The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man i'm so behind~~ wasnt home the whole day

wanted to upload a notice for the trending project for tmr but i think it's going to be too late

let's do it next weekend yeah??

i'll put up something during the week

so any ideas for what to trend?? let's reiterate

hey guys!!!i've just decided

Let's do the trending thing this week (AND next week if the turnout if not good)

Who says we cant do it for 2 weeks right?

The reason for this is because of a short msg which Dongwookie left on farineli yesterday

I thought everything was fine already coz the korean fans' response to the MV have been good

but last night a japanese fan used an online translator and left a msg on farineli saying how many Japanese fans who had no idea about the MV in advance were hurt... that they were questioning why he must put her in the MV... was it to try to get rid of the fans who did not like the fact that they were together? and she also made a comment about how he RT'ed one of phb's tweets yesterday

anyway, dongwookie replied to it and said that he was sorry.. that he did not mean anything like that but that lately he has been misunderstood too easily and too frequently (farineli) and now that it's getting difficult for him too.. he says it's because of lack of communication to fans and that just blame it on him.. that from now on he will try to not have any misunderstanding...

it's very sad to read what he wrote.. it really sounds as if he's frustrated.. taht he was trying hard not to reply to ppl saying negative/bad things but he just couldnt stay silent anymore....*sigh*...

Anyway, let's try to trend today huh?

since there's no time to decide, i'm just going to make something up alright?

we can change it for next week if there are any other suggestions???

So... from 3/10/2010 9am Korean time (he has inkigayo recording from 11am) til let's say 5pm Korean time (He has fan meeting afterwards) let's trend #wesupportse7en

That is

3rd Oct 11am - 7pm in Sydney

3rd Oct 8am - 4pm in Singapore, Malaysia

3rd Oct 8am - 4pm in Manila

3rd Oct 7am - 3pm in Jakarta

2nd Oct 9pm - 3rd Oct 5am in New York

2nd Oct 6pm - 3rd Oct 2am in LA

Please go here to work out your time difference from Seoul

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Guest MidnightByul

^

omgah, cecilia, for real?

Why are these people so ridiculous? wtf? Jeez...he does not deserve any of that! I'm so..ugh. right now.

:(

I hope he's hanging in there. I have no problem with Byul being in the MV whatsoever, or Byul herself.

I'll do the trending. :)

Guest Fal-chan

I'm in for the trending, but, uh.... I have a dumb question. I've never used twitter before.... so I have no idea how it works. Do I just send a message with #wesupportse7en in it somewhere? :sweatingbullets:

Guest ky.vip

if there is one korean artist that changed the most since his debut its gotta be se7en :) love his multi-changing styles and images:) most fav is his recent one!!!

Guest bluishme

sad that seven and phb have to go through such problems..

they are inlove people.. fans should be happy..

oh well..

love his I'm going crazy performances.. he is so handsome..

anyways..

lets continue to trend #wesupportse7en..

Lets go!!

Guest mzangelgurl

i've had a twitter for a little while now but i've never actually used it except to follow se7en. :sweatingbullets:

hopefully i did it right and se7en can feel the love.

i can just imagine how hard things are for him right now. :(

Guest wanderlove

I was so happy when I read that. And even more happy that he saw and might have read all the comments/tweets that we, international fans wrote all about him and everything that is happening to him right now. Hoping that this will be shown to SE7ENTV, but I doubt it..

Really curious though, If they ever going to give Se7en his own SE7ENTV longer than 3 minutes or so.. I hope they show something like, him on the net ad tweeting something.. hahaha.. that would make my day.. kekeke..

Inkigayo tonight!!

1962.jpg

credit as tagged

Guest Fal-chan

Yay! Yay! Yay!!!!! I feel so happy now to know that he read our messages~ We should do this regularly! LOL! Then he might get annoyed? Nah probably not.

By the way, does he usually tweet this often? I only just got twitter at like 10 this morning and he posted about 6 times since then....

Guest Ismahane

^

No, sometimes he doesn't tweet anything & sometimes he becomes a twitter addict lol :D

----

too bad i was behind this time, i only read cecilia's topic this morning!(an hour before it ends

So it did work! Yaaaaaaay :D

----

Se7en - I'm going crazy @ inkigayo Otc.03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaRotkyztWA

Archived