The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MidnightByul

yes he'll be performing the song on Mcountdown, music core and inkigayo

Just a funny story to share

My fd went to the YG office to see him yesterday and when they saw him, he asked them if they had watched the MV yet. My fd said yes and his reply was "Are you playing around with me? Have you gone crazy?"

At that moment, my fd was really lost because they had only been able to watch the MV without sound at that point

Later when she rewatched the MV at home, she saw the bit where Dongwookie was yelling "Have you gone crazy?" and realised that Dongwookie was reenacting that part from the MV

LOL

He's so hilarious haha

LMAO. Oh snap. That's funny. It really is. XD

Guest musically-divine

THANK YOU ruby_red19 for the beautiful pics!!! <3

You're so lucky to get your hands on a copy of the mag :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6nPW4NcHbY

A surprise at 2:39 :)

<3

Guest musically-divine

^ That clip was so cute. Too bad it probably won't be aired :( So cute when everyone else on the stage jumped but he just stood there with his hand up haha :)

I really like his outfits too. Esp the ones he wore in IGC MV...they give a very wintry feel :)

Guest Ismahane

^

^

so the recording was like a concert or something?

It means se7en didn't only perform IGC??

I thought each artist would perform the song they're promoting!

Guest musically-divine

^ Hmm..not sure...according to his schedule on Cecilia's blog, it seems to be just Music Core performances but on an outdoor stage.

So maybe it will air? :D

I think I'll be rolling on the floor if I see it broadcasted :)

Guest ben.kulz

@Music Core stage... he's so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :((....

'go go away go go go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy'

i love YG ent. :((

Guest Nuruladha

saw his "i'm going crazy" mv with phb 2 days ago...unfortunately i fell sicked after that...hahaha maybe because i cried too much coz i saw phb in that mv...i thought i'm ok already with the fact that he's with phb...but it seems like i'm still not ok n i only realized it after i saw the mv...really want to wish him happiness,to love and to be loved but it seems like i still can't sincerely wish him all that...aigooo...i'm a bad person right? i shouldn't do that...i should support him no matter what...but i dont know when i will be able to do that...still remembered the time when he came out of the closet bout him n phb, that time i'm sicked in bed for three days, coz for me SE7EN is my first love...the first gasoo i know..so i'm quite heartbroken like i'm having to let go my first love...funny but's that what happened to me...hehehe...

Guest musically-divine

This chipmunk has serious talent, no kidding.

Hear it hitting those high notes! :P

Haha but really I just found this so cute <3

Guest wanderlove

I have been watching the music video of 'IGC' for a while now.. i really really really like it.. I've even showed it to my friends and they like the story line.. they also loved the outfits of Se7en.. lolx.. would've thought that they'll like PHB's outfit.. rather than Se7en's.. hahaha..

M.NET: I was really distracted by his shoes.. LOL.. i don't know.. i's like too big and too long.. and i feel like it didn't suit the outfit.. but performance was flawless as ever.. As i sad before that IGC is my top favorite from the mini and that didn't change.. the love i feel for the song is even more stronger now.. wow.. this reminds me of "I'll Do Well" .. he emotion.. the sadness.. but the cameraman don't really know where to focus on his performance.. if it's se7en or the dancers.. or both.. but the perf was awesome..

Why didn't he perform at Music Bank? I was looking through videos in youtube.. :[ Is he going to perform next week?

So, are they still pushing the full album to be released this October or November? Man, it's so hush hush.. hoping that they give us a hint or something..

And thank you for the InStyle Pictures.. he is really gorgeous.. OMG.. there are some photos from before that he really looks so awkward but now, wow.. they must've taught him how to pose.. kekke.. loving all the photos..

2048.jpg

M.NET: I was really distracted by his shoes.. LOL.. i don't know.. i's like too big and too long.. and i feel like it didn't suit the outfit.. but performance was flawless as ever.. As i sad before that IGC is my top favorite from the mini and that didn't change.. the love i feel for the song is even more stronger now.. wow.. this reminds me of "I'll Do Well" .. he emotion.. the sadness.. but the cameraman don't really know where to focus on his performance.. if it's se7en or the dancers.. or both.. but the perf was awesome..

LMAO! I was too. I kept staring at them when he sat on the bench and got off the bench. So shiny and metallic looking, lol.

Archived