The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest freylekh

Wow. Finally. The MV is out!!! I hope they release BTS, too!

The MV is awesome, and so is SE7EN's voice! He is definitely one of the best singers ever!

Sharing the scenes I managed to capture!

7stars.jpg

7starsss.jpg

Guest toozdae08

Ppl internationally seem to like the mv but I'm wondering how his Korean fans are taking this since they were upset about the idea PHB in the mv to start with. I'm hoping they see how amazing the mv is - I've from a few post that people wished it was longer since they liked the story it told so much.

Guest freylekh

Ppl internationally seem to like the mv but I'm wondering how his Korean fans are taking this since they were upset about the idea PHB in the mv to start with. I'm hoping they see how amazing the mv is - I've from a few post that people wished it was longer since they liked the story it told so much.

I've thought of that, too. I hope the Korean fans loved the MV as much as we do. I hope they don't get blinded by their 'disapproval' of PHB. The MV is so beautiful. I read before that some Korean fans are threatening to withdraw their support if the rumors were true. SE7EN and PHB wouldn't be together for years if it isn't true love and if they aren't happy with each other. I hope all the fans get that and just be happy for both of them, too!

38360045.jpg

sevs.jpg

hb3n.jpg

52660575.jpg

sevvv.jpg

Guest musically-divine

@freylekh: Thank you so much for the caps!!!! They're BEAUTIFUL!! I think I wanna make a new siggie now :) MV is so GORGEOUS in every single way *_*

@toozdae: Hopefully response will be better than when the rumours were around.

Ahh you haven't watched it yet?! Watch it nowww!!! :D

You won't regret it.

Actually I'm hoping there will be a sequel as the MV kind of left me hanging T_T

Guest Ismahane

The MV is great!

Can anyone translate their talk?

Here;

not all the parts, but most of them are translated ^^

http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/104812/0/se7en-i-m-going-crazy-mv.html

the MV is just STUNNING.

I hope it reaches korean fans and makes them more accepting of their relationship. It hasn't been easy for Se7en and PHB these years. And gosh, did I pout a lot over how honest this MV was. It was heartbreaking, really. *sigh* I hope se7en does well with it. fighting!

^thanks for the link for the translations...going to watch now:)

Guest toozdae08

@musically-divine

Oh, I watched it. One of the first things I did when I woke up. And I loved it and rewatched it again. It's an amazing mv.

Guest ..natz..

Omfg the mv.....dies dies dies....his acting is really good in the mv...omfg *hyperventilating

I couldnt agree more!! It was AWESOME! Very believable :)

It could probably be because he was comfortable with PHB too..i thought she was cute and I just realised how cute they are together :)

Me, too "I'm Going Crazy" is my favorite song in his album. This song is great - I love it! The music video displays Se7en and Park Han Byul constantly arguing over trivial matters. I'm sure they're not like that in real life. :lol:

It's mine too!!! I love it soo much..I was hoping for more songs like this..

I was wondering if they ever had the same problems heheh her wanting to hold his hand, him taking her hands off her arms, stuff like that..i dont think he would..I've always envisioned him to be the perfect boyfriend XD

The MV is great!Can anyone translate their talk?

I SECOND THIS!!! hehehe

last but not least, this is my favourite video so far..out of all his slow songs heheh

I really like the concept, reminds me of Enigma's song..that MV that had everything in rewind :D

Guest oh`retro

Omg, I love YG MVs, they're always the best.

This one was beautifully filmed.

Se7en looked so hot.

And I've never really seen Park Hanbyul before.

But, she's so stunning, no wonder she's with Se7en, haha.

The song is really nice as well.

Can't wait to see him perform this on music shows.

And I hope he wins some mutizens with it. :)

-edit-

cecilia Thanks for subbing it!

I just watched it & omg, I loved their acting scenes.

They were both so amazing, everything was totally believable.

They're so perfect together.

huh? what with the never-incresed 301 views of the official video?!?

Thanks for the subbed cecilia!

found this on youtube. I'm Going Crazy piano cover

Guest mzangelgurl

oommmmggggg w00t.gifw00t.gif

only now do i get to comment on the video!

i seriously LOVE it!!!!

and i'm happy to see that most of the korean fans really like it too. :)

they were all super worried about the quality of the video but they are all talking about how se7en and phb look so cute together. :wub:

competition is tough around this time just like it was during the time se7en promoted better together but i hope this time around things will be different and he'll have a more successful run winning a lot more awards. :D

Guest wanderlove

Hello Everyone who LOVES the music video!!! OMG.. i am spazzing right now...

but i somewhat kinda hated because of the storyline.. because i love this couple and this is just a storyline for an mv.. i am loving it now.. this song is my TOP favorite from the album..because it has a feeling of old genre se7en songs and they added some new feel to it...

I LOVE THIS SONG!

The MV is beautifully made and put together, some are complaining how their argument is in the way but i think it's perfect where it is.... it's awesome.. great.. fantastic.. and I just notice that Se7en's acting has improved.. loving the last scene where he was shouting at her and her tears is falling down on her cheek.. that made me tear up too.. The angst are well played ..

The story seems somewhat/kind of their story and every couple out there...I think they based it on their relationship..We know in their 8-9 years of relationship, they fought, heavy or not..Now, we know that their relationship is not perfect.. How they kept it hidden? There was a scene where they were walking and someone was walking in front of them and then Se7en removed her grip.. i got a flashback on how their dates must've been kind of like that.. I admire them for their strength and endurance to keep their relationship and be more stronger than before, especially now that some fans are not accepting their relationship..

And did he wear the hat with the F? I couldn't really tell and read from the scenes.. If it is LOL...I miss him with hats.. He used to wear lots of hats .. Also, I like all the clothes he is wearing here.. especially the first one..

And, is this mv going to be like wah joh? where there is a 2nd part?.. i hope so.. If we can't have part 3 of wah joh.. then please and 2nd part of this..

But I am happy that most international fans are open minded and really like this couple.. Now I know that I am not the only one.. :] Thanks for the pictures from the mv!!!

1502.jpg

credit as tagged

Guest alwaysx3

the mv was lovely =]se7en is looking reallll goood in this! LOL i never really got to see his gf, except for that picture of them in mud masks, but shes pretty! they look good together! <3 i would have loved to see at least some happy moments in the MV that portrays their real realationship =D wat hit home for me was the scene where they were walking in the rain and se7en lets go of her hand...=[

im excited to see his live performances!! se7en fighting!!!

and thanks to cecelia for subbing the arguments/talking parts! i thought it was interesting at the beginning where se7en says, "I cant take it anymore...this is driving me crazy," and PHB's ending where she says, "what i want isnt that much...it's not like that." i think that if you take it out of the MV context, it could possibly speak about their relationship and the fans

Guest Lilazinprincess

I absolutely loved the mv. The storyline was great because it sheds light on to what their relationship must really be about. You love, you fight, and you learn. For Se7en and PHB to manage their relationship for such a long time, while both are extremely successful in the entertainment industry, is worth applauding. Throw in crazy K-fans and it can be a mess. Both realized what means more to them and they stood by that. I love it when celebs prove to us that they are more than what they appear to be. These two need to get married soon. This music video is a testimony of where they were and hopefully, they will show us about what they will be. May they be willing to share with us more of their happiness in the future. I want to see those gorgeous babies! :w00t:

Question. Could someone translate what PHB said at the end of the mv? Thanks. I can't wait to see the BTS video. Does anyone know if there will be one or not?

Guest ben.kulz

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/09/park-han-byul-responds-to-a-netizens-hateful-remarks

the netizens are so annoying as hell :wacko: ...

leave them alone please!!!! :vicx:

Archived