<3 Tribute To Heath Ledger (1979-2008) <3

Gitakawaii

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest saranghae<3

R.I.P. Health Ledger.

He was way too young to die T___T

I feel really bad for Matilda.. its going to be hard growing up without a dad.

Heath really loves her T___T

i watched brokeback mountain again last nite (probably the 5456th time in my life b/c it's one of my favorite movies heheh), just because i wanted to see him, and i cried. not for the movie, but because of his death :tears: i still can't believe one of my favorite actors is gone, just like THAT.

then i come into this thread and saw all of yalls' nice posts, and made me tear up again~ he was really such a beautiful person, and i feel sad that he was so troubleminded and had THAT much lack of sleep. i hope michelle, matilda, and his family/friends/fans will be ok, but i know not soon, because losing heath isn't something that can be brushed off that easily :(

thanks for all the pictures and info everyone! once again, rest in peace heath. :(

Guest eastsea_sarang

i still can't get over it.

i loved him in 10 things i hate about you and brokeback mountain.

i miss him :(

R.I.P Heath Ledger<3

Guest pandoras0nymph

"Gone Too Soon"

Like A Comet

Blazing 'Cross The Evening Sky

Gone Too Soon

Like A Rainbow

Fading In The Twinkling Of An Eye

Gone Too Soon

Shiny And Sparkly

And Splendidly Bright

Here One Day

Gone One Night

Like The Loss Of Sunlight

On A Cloudy Afternoon

Gone Too Soon

Like A Castle

Built Upon A Sandy Beach

Gone Too Soon

Like A Perfect Flower

That Is Just Beyond Your Reach

Gone Too Soon

Born To Amuse, To Inspire, To Delight

Here One Day

Gone One Night

Like A Sunset

Dying With The Rising Of The Moon

Gone Too Soon

Gone Too Soon

xft8w5.jpg

Heath En Route to Final Resting Place

Originally posted Friday January 25, 2008 04:40 PM EST

The remains of Heath Ledger were removed from the Frank E. Campbell Funeral Home in New York City Friday afternoon, and are en route to an unspecified airport, police confirm to PEOPLE.

A little before 4 p.m., the body – carried inside a light-wood box – was loaded into a Cadillac hearse to be transported to a local-area airport.

Police had set up barricades outside the funeral home earlier in the day.

Ledger's grieving father Kim, mother Sally and sister Kate placed messages of remembrance in Friday's West Australian newspaper.

One signed by the entire family read: "You dreamed your dreams and lived them with passion and intelligent commitment. We have been privileged to accompany you on a ride through life that has simply been amazing and through it all, we have loved each other beyond imagination."

Guest pandoras0nymph

me too.. im still crying whenever i hear the think of laura song.. omg.. heathy... i think he will be buried in australia since they already moved it.

Guest thislove

when I saw those pictures I just wanted to cry. I'm going to miss him so much. He will definitely live on through his daughter. R.I.P Heath

Guest pandoras0nymph
when I saw those pictures I just wanted to cry. I'm going to miss him so much. He will definitely live on through his daughter. R.I.P Heath

yeah...since his daughter look soo much like him. if she will pursue acting we'll see another heath.. in his daughter.

Guest BOOMBOX

i was so shocked when i heard the news.

i still can't believe it :(

casanova sstill remains one of my favourite movies.

rest in peace heath ledger

Guest cutepiekiss

I was so shocked when I heard that he's dead .... It's unbelievable.. I wish It was a dream.. But....

R.I.P Heath Ledger... I'm gonna miss You.. :tears:

Guest twinkle_l0ve

they were showing "a knights tale" and "the patriot" in memory of heath ledger tonight

his smile made me melt everytime

and to think that hes no longer with us makes me hurt

Guest soheena

i miss him so much 'n still can't believe this really happened....

i love u Heath!!! oh..dear.... i just...speechless

Best wishes for his family 'n close ppl..

Guest asiangirlrose

this is sooo sad i was shocked when i heard the news i actually was really shocked...

RIP...you will be remembered... :tears:

OMG... i read that that damn westboro baptist church (shirley roper pinkberry) is gonna go picket the screen actor's guild awards show because of heath!!! at their website, they called him a 'dead pervert'. omg i am so mad, i can't believe they would do that. i hate to say this but i hope they get their john teshing asses kicked. i can't believe it

Archived