he chose roles that he wanted to do, that he wanted to bring to life

and he was never satisfied, always wanting to do better

wanting to show his fans a better side of him and a better movie

i don't know why this is affecting me so much

i think it's because i wasn't able to be a big fan of him while he was alive

so i feel remorse that i won't be able to become a fan of his future work

i mean the dark knight was/is getting a lot of buzz, and he was too

because i personally think from watching all the trailers he did an

EXCELLENT job with the role of joker. i can see why it affected him so much.

but i know that i would've watched the movie because of all the batman buzz

and buzz about how heath did so well with the joker role and i would've started

to love and respect him as an actor because he did so well in that role. and after that

i would've looked forward to and watched all the movies he would've made after

the dark knight. i would've become a good fan. but now, i won't be able to. i mean i know that

i can become a fan of the work he's already done, but still, it's not the same. this is bothering me so much,

i'm watching every news clip online, reading every article, watching anything about him on tv and just listening to what people are saying about him.

ah...didn't know that this would affect me so much when i wasn't even a big fan nor did i know him personally. i feel like Daniel Day Lewis. i think it's also that i know he was a great guy and a great dad. and i just hurts me that matilda will grow up without her dad who loves her so much, and possibly forgetting him. and i feel so bad for michelle too. i mean i know they broke up but they have a child together, that's a HUGE connection. even though they were broken up i'm sure they still loved each other and cared for each other very much. he is an actor that i will grow to love even though he's gone, i will love the work that he left behind, and he is an actor that i respect now.

RIP HEATH LEDGER <3

you will be greatly missed and loved.

Guest t1ffiexp

A radio station played the song "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" By Frankie Vallie and I immediately thought of Heath Ledger's scene in 10 Things I Hate About You. <3

Guest Happy_Day

Wow, I was never a die-hard fan, but I thought he was a really cool actor with real talent in acting. Also, I liked how he was so versatile and tried out all kinds of roles. And now that he's dead and I look at his pictures, I realize what a huge loss this is. I think I'm liking and appreciating him more now. I can't believe he died so young, even before 30!!

So it was accidental overdose right? Omg, think about it.. He never knew it was coming.. and also if someone had found him sooner, he might have had a chance!!!!! He probably never even saw the whole Batman movie put together before he died! That makes it so much more tragic than if he HAD committed suicide (in my opinion, because then I'd know it was his decision)

Guest LANNERZZZ

i am so heart broken about Heath. it breaks my heart broken just to even see this thread. i watched 10 things i hate about you the night after his death and i couldnt help but be so sad over him. i must have around 4 or 5 pages worth of his pictures on my photobucket.

i find it really bizzare that i am heart broken over a man who i barely knew or didnt notice as much as other actors/actresses! i find myself praying for him every night now since his death.

just like everyone else, i recognize and appreciate his work so much more! he is by far one of my favorite actors!

RIP HEATH!

Guest joan_qt2004

Heath and Michelle were so in love and I even saw an article around March '06 saying that they haven't seen a frontal shot of Michelle because since she has been with Heath all she does is gaze at him. The Oprah interview of the Brokeback Mountain cast definitely showed the world how in love those two are. I can't believe they broke up and can't believe Heath's dead. I was really hoping that they'd find a way to fix their relationship. I guess Heath was really trying his best to stay clean...it's just too bad he wasn't given enough time to be a better person, father and partner. The latest news says that he might have died of natural causes...since they suspect he had pneumonia at the time of his death.

Guest pandoras0nymph

Heath and Michelle were so in love and I even saw an article around March '06 saying that they haven't seen a frontal shot of Michelle because since she has been with Heath all she does is gaze at him. The Oprah interview of the Brokeback Mountain cast definitely showed the world how in love those two are. I can't believe they broke up and can't believe Heath's dead. I was really hoping that they'd find a way to fix their relationship. I guess Heath was really trying his best to stay clean...it's just too bad he wasn't given enough time to be a better person, father and partner. The latest news says that he might have died of natural causes...since they suspect he had pneumonia at the time of his death.

yes,ive watched that and heath was soo sweet and caring to michelle. he wasnt ashamed to tell the world how much he loves michelle and matilda. and michelle was blushing.. :blush: after seeing that i couldnt believe they broke up. it was sudden, and they broke up last september.. michelle's birthday was in september too.. :tears: heath's body is moved to l.a then australia.. those westboro people are evil.

Guest goodvibrations

I hate the radical Westboro creeps and I hate the media for perpetuating this image of Heath as some sort of stoner junkie.

The autopsy results as of currently are inconclusive, and the drugs were all prescribed to him.

Amen to Anderson Cooper, Star Jones and a few other reporters for respecting Ledger and not jumping in on the circus that has been erected since Heath's death.

Guest pandoras0nymph

I hate the radical Westboro creeps and I hate the media for perpetuating this image of Heath as some sort of stoner junkie.

The autopsy results as of currently are inconclusive, and the drugs were all prescribed to him.

Amen to Anderson Cooper, Star Jones and a few other reporters for respecting Ledger and not jumping in on the circus that has been erected since Heath's death.

yes. coz other mags and people are thinking bad about heath. urrghh... the guy is dead pls give him some respect!

Guest joan_qt2004

There have been reports that he may have died of natural causes. Christopher Plummer, his co-star in The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnusus which was the last film he was doing before his death, said that Heath was in high spirits during the filming but that almost everyone in the movie had colds during the shoot but he thinks that Heath didn't do anything about it right away. He also said that Heath had been complaining of inability to sleep and that he had been taking some pills to help him get some needed rest.

I also watched the Larry King Live and a publicist who worked with Heath said that he did take his breakup with Michelle Williams really bad and that it might have contributed to some form of depression (Xanax was apparently one of the drugs found in his room) which didn't really help his insomnia. But reports that Heath had been doing drugs are apparently untrue. People close to Heath said that he had been sober until the day of his death and the only drugs he had been taking were prescribed to him for his insomnia.

As for reports of Heath and the many girls linked to him after his split with fiancee Michelle Williams...I think that any man would say that it's a normal reaction. Men usually do that after they breakup especially if they really love the girl and the separation is a painful one. Most guys tend to go crazy and go on the rebound right away because it can get lonely sometimes but that doesn't mean that they have forgotten the woman they love or that they are serious with the new girls. I think Heath was the same thing. Also, according to Intouch Weekly Heath had apparently given Michelle a "peace offering" before his death. It was a first edition copy of one of Michelle's favorite books and he gave that to her because he knew she will love it since Michelle collects rare books. Apparently, the couple was secretly trying to patch things up for the sake of their Matilda. It's just so sad that now...we will never know if this once cute couple will ever get back together. I really think that of all the girls he was with Heath really loved Michelle because she was the only one he proposed to and is the mother of his darling Matilda. Their love story...once so ideal...now...seems so tragic. :tears:

Guest pandoras0nymph
There have been reports that he may have died of natural causes. Christopher Plummer, his co-star in The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnusus which was the last film he was doing before his death, said that Heath was in high spirits during the filming but that almost everyone in the movie had colds during the shoot but he thinks that Heath didn't do anything about it right away. He also said that Heath had been complaining of inability to sleep and that he had been taking some pills to help him get some needed rest.

I also watched the Larry King Live and a publicist who worked with Heath said that he did take his breakup with Michelle Williams really bad and that it might have contributed to some form of depression (Xanax was apparently one of the drugs found in his room) which didn't really help his insomnia. But reports that Heath had been doing drugs are apparently untrue. People close to Heath said that he had been sober until the day of his death and the only drugs he had been taking were prescribed to him for his insomnia.

As for reports of Heath and the many girls linked to him after his split with fiancee Michelle Williams...I think that any man would say that it's a normal reaction. Men usually do that after they breakup especially if they really love the girl and the separation is a painful one. Most guys tend to go crazy and go on the rebound right away because it can get lonely sometimes but that doesn't mean that they have forgotten the woman they love or that they are serious with the new girls. I think Heath was the same thing. Also, according to Intouch Weekly Heath had apparently given Michelle a "peace offering" before his death. It was a first edition copy of one of Michelle's favorite books and he gave that to her because he knew she will love it since Michelle collects rare books. Apparently, the couple was secretly trying to patch things up for the sake of their Matilda. It's just so sad that now...we will never know if this once cute couple will ever get back together. I really think that of all the girls he was with Heath really loved Michelle because she was the only one he proposed to and is the mother of his darling Matilda. Their love story...once so ideal...now...seems so tragic. :tears:

i agree.. heath is the kind of guy that takes relationships seriously. he's not a player. and im glad he's not. the girls linked to him like helena c, MK..etc. probably he's just on a rebound. trying to have fun and forget the breakup. because i know how much he loved michelle. :tears: if he didnt died, there is a big chance he and michelle will get back together.

Archived