[drama 2008] Spotlight 스포트라이트

Guest f0reveralways

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ys_jen

thanks yeohweping. Does that mean they started shooting already?

They started shooting at the end of last month. :) Spotlight's first shooting (shown by the photos of JJH (closing the car door) that yeohweping posted) was about JJH's character coming back to the broadcasting station ("GBS") after being sent down to one of its countryside offices/stations. SYJ is doing a movie at the moment, so she will join the drama once the filming of the movie finishes.

Guest kdramafanusa

Thanks everyone for all the updates. =)

According to papers, actress Son Ye-jin accepted this drama (even though she's filming "My Wife Got Married") partly because of of PD Park Seong-soo's positive recommendation. PD Park Seong-soo ("Ruler Of Your Own World") directed her in MBC drama "Delicious Proposal" in 2001.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...803071025071115

Guest o-cha

thanks for the explanation ys_jen. I'm glad to hear they already started shooting. Hopefully they'll finish shooting a bunch of episodes before the premiere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kdramafanusa

Yeohweping & Koalabear, thanks for the updates.

Can't wait to see Spotlight! :)

Koalabear: Your banners are soo funny.

8년만에 첫 겹치기 손예진 ‘보약 투혼’

입력: 2008년 04월 01일 20:29:45

ㆍ안방·스크린 넘나들며 극과극 캐릭터 연기

‘미녀스타’ 손예진이 살인적인 스케줄을 소화해내느라 거의 혼절 직전이다.

20080402.02500122000001.01M.jpg

손예진은 요즘 데뷔 8년 만에 처음으로 겹치기 출연을 하고 있다. 현재 영화 ‘아내가 결혼했다’(감독 정윤수)와 MBC 미니시리즈 ‘스포트라이트’를 동시에 촬영하느라 일주일 내내 하루도 쉬지 못하고 밤을 새우기 일쑤다. 이달 중순에는 영화의 스페인 로케도 예정돼 있어 두 작품의 관계자들은 스케줄을 조정하느라 구슬땀을 흘리고 있다.

손예진은 ‘아내가 결혼했다’에서는 남편에게 이혼하지 않고 다른 남자와 결혼하겠다고 주장하는 황당한 여자로 등장해 파격적인 연기 변신을 시도한다. ‘스포트라이트’에서 뉴스앵커가 되는 당당한 사회부 기자 역을 맡았다. 극과 극을 달리는 캐릭터들이다. 하지만 촬영장에만 도착하면 완벽히 그 인물이 돼 제작진으로부터 “역시 손예진!”이라는 찬사를 듣고 있다.

손예진의 소속사의 한 관계자는 “두 작품 모두 놓칠 수 없을 만큼 좋아 욕심을 내게 됐다. 힘들지만 즐겁게 촬영을 하고 있다. 원래 강철체력이지만 요즘 체력소모가 극심해 보약 등으로 체력을 보충시킬 생각이다”고 근황을 전했다.

〈 최재욱기자 〉

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...200804012029456

SYJ is very busy filming drama "Spotlight" and movie "My Wife Got Married".

Guest ashleesimpson

OMG, I can't wait to watch this drama.

just want to see SYJ again.

thank you all for all the news and pics

Finally some updates! ^^ thanks for all the news yeohweping, koalabear and kdramafanusa <3

Really excited to see this...

Son Ye Jin and Ji Jin Hee, the thought of seeing them every week for the next few weeks makes me even more giddier~ kekeke..

SYJ.. dunno how she does it... she's been working nonstop~ Open City - Spotlight - My Wife Got Married

Guest ys_jen

Thanks for the updates everyone! I can't wait to see JJH in a drama again...

i hope we don't get the 'i love you like a mother' crap like in spring days again~

:lol: I hope so too!!!!!

Guest kdramafanusa

Ji Jin-hee in Japan on April 5th for 'Ji Jin-hee Special Talk Event 2008'.

215102741897504886.jpg626885237047521404.jpg

749834039349645649.jpg162725685855790396.jpg

[images=chosun]

The article mentioned that "Spotlight" will premiere on May 7th.

Guest chatteraddict

thanks for the pics koalabear!! it sure looks like an office! i wonder what the "studio" will look like! So excited for this drama!!

is it true that Spotlight will go head to head with Lee Jun Ki's ancient drama Iljimae? If it does, its will be a rough competition for the ratings!! lets hope this drama will gather more viewers!!

kdramafanusa Ye Jin started shooting Spotlight, does it mean that the movie My Wife got Married already finish shooting? That was fast!

I wonder why there's not much news about her project...

Archived