Jay Chou 周杰倫

dearskye.

Guest itrayya

er, american neitzens.

they dont know what they are missing out on.

when they figure out that he's Asia's King of Composition,

they are gonna be blown away!!!! i promise!

it's okay that they have no expectations for him,

cause when he blows up the screen, they he'll prove them all wrong.

im excited for Jay.

following him as a fan, it's great to see him step in new projects.

he's sooooo capable of doing anything he puts his mind to.

GO JAY!!!!!! jaiyo!!!!!!!!

*cries proudly for JayChou*

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chloe.c

whatever. :(

honestly, when has american netizens ever been VERY supportive of asian artists going into hollywood? They obviously they don't like it cuz he's asian. (sounds mean, but i think it's the truth. I've seen major bashing on ethnicity...)

i don't think it matters, no matter how opposed they are of it; he's still doing it! : DD BWAHAHA.

Anyways, totally excited seeing Jay on the big hollywood screeeeN!

Though...his acting skills are kind of limited, but I see the improvement...and it's jay SO I DON'T CARE (eee eee eee)

WE SUPPORRRTTT. :D

Prove it!! Let them see who's JAY!!! Go go go let's go JAY!!!

and I really believe in him that he can do it~~~

Show this world the BEST JAY!!

Guest kanyewong

to be honest i think jay is a really bad actor. i only saw initial D and kung fu dunk and those were pretty bad. o_o he lacks emotion and depth. he's kinda robot-ish. im hoping he plays kato better than those 2 pieces of trash.

Guest chloe.c

^ watch secret. period. :D

even if you still think the acting sucks, the movie is good itself ^^ ROFL.

im a huuugeeee secret fannn.

but i still dont think he's a really bad actor though.

kungfudunk was a crap movie (like PLOT is pretty crap too) and initial d was cool, but jay was still nooob.

Guest itrayya

i was reading off JayChouStudio that he gained 5kg being in the USA. lol.

i guess us americans grow fast? lol.

but i think it'll be good to see a new Jay too,

since he takes his roles seriously, im sure he's bound to be superb.

im excited to see him next to Seth Rogen. EXCITED!

but then again i cant imagine Seth being serious too. :P

GO JAY!!!

you got tons of support from us USA fans :)

SINCE IT'S SET TO BE RELEASED 09 JULY 2010, I WILL MAKE IT A BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR ME!!!!!

my bday weekend! woop! woop!

^ i don't think he will release an album this year.?

because he will busy with this movie things..

honestly, I'm more expecting him to release an album.. :P

i was reading off JayChouStudio that he gained 5kg being in the USA. lol.

(sorry to cut your post.. :P)

i read that one too. :)

i went to his Sydney live concert, he already looked chubbier.. and he gained 5 more kg in the USA..

i really want to see his recent pict now.. :D

Guest Freshair

^

Just got this news :lol:

Jay Chou Will Record Latest Album in Hollywood

Source: Singapore Yahoo! News

Credit: noreen (http://jay-chou.net)

After recently completing the production for his latest upcoming drama, PandaMen, Jay Chou immediately took off to Hollywood for the shooting of The Green Hornet, where he plays Kato, the sidekick to Seth Rogen's titular Green Hornet. Apart from that, the multi-hyphenate and multiple-award winning singer also wrapped up his concert tour, leaving eager fans with no news about his upcoming music album.

Staunchly sticking to his promise of producing one album a year, Jay shared that he had finished composing ten new songs for his upcoming album. Due to work commitments, however, he will be recording and producing it in the States, where he is presently working, instead of Taiwan.

A prolific name in the industry, Jay can be constantly seen and heard helping out his younger juniors with their musical forays. The singer laughed as he reminisced about his music debut from a singing competition in his younger days, "Look at the competition as a form of game. You must acknowledge yourself to be the number one in your heart - no matter what the judges say. This is the most important point!"

To look more realistic in the role of Kato in The Green Hornet, Jay willingly piled on weight for the movie and was even teased by the media for his weight gain and double-chin. Despite the weight gain, diehard fans of the singer remain unperturbed and remarked, "The fit and meaty Jay still looks really handsome!" <-- AGREE!!!

Do you think he will make it this year???? I HOPE SO... I can't wait for his new album.

Anyway, it looks like his gaining weight is for his role in Kato :unsure: .... Anybody has his recent pics?

Guest itrayya

^ thanks for the news! :)

im sure he'll make it this year and release it next year!

im excited.

i hope he can put some of his american experiences into it.

better yet, they should let him compose some songs for the Green Hornet soundtrack :P

go Jay!

Guest Freshair

^

Yay! Finally, his recent pics :lol:

Wow, it indeed surprised me....He looks so different :P but still cool heheheh

Do you know from what event the picture was taken?

I also found his pics with Cameron Diaz

jaychoucamerondiazgreen.jpg

jaychoucamerondiazgreenj.jpg

Credit as tagged

• 3 weeks later...

It's weird cos I never used to be a fan of him cos I always thought he mumbled too much and couldn't really sing, but recently I've had this cai hong song on repeat, and some of his songs from the albums he released last year and the years before...and darn his rapping is pretty unique and prtty decent! I always thought his songs sounded repetitive =X

I have to admit his composition skills are real decent, and some of his songs are really good.

Caihong is really nice.

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

^

yeah thats what a lot of people (non-fans) tend to think as well. usually they've only listened to the early popular songs and decided that wasnt for them. but of course, some of them come around after listening to a few of the later ones. i am one of these people ;P haha

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cutegit

Jay where are youuuuuu!!!

I really hope he releases an album this year so that I can get it firsthand since I'm in a Jay country exchanging right now (Singapore) but I doubt it since he's so busy filming movies! When I go back home I'd have to preorder it somewhere else again! ughhhh.

oh and have you guys heard of True Legend?! I didnt even know that he's part of that movie LMAO

and his new talent cindy yuan? he featured in her song and it's nice. <3

Guest evelyim123

I haven't been up to par with the C-pop scene lately as I'm really hooked on the K-pop scene right now. But I'm really glad he will be releasing an album this year. Is it going to be a X-mas drop date?

BTW when did he have his tour?

Archived