[ Jyp's 2 Day]new 2 P M Official Pictures **edit** Debut 9/04

Guest i.said.hi

omg new pics <3

Jay looks hot no matter what pose he does!!!! And loook at my WOOYOUNG!! hiS CHEEKSSS!

I cant get enough of them boys!!!

And it seems like nobody knows the exact time of their debut....

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoohyex

i love 2pm's songs

-Only You

-Angel

-10 Points out of 10 Points sounds soo old school, but its awesome!!!

i always thot nichkhun was korean.

but on wiki, it said he was thai.

well, he can pass for one. xD

cant wait till hear new songs.

awww. y must jyp pick who gets to debut.

all 13 is fine. another SuJu is good. xD

Guest ShortaznGirl

i like jaebum's hair when it's styled rather than when it's just flat. looks hot with junho.

i thought their debut was on sept.4...i think they should have done it the day the vid was released XD

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^ omgsh those are so bright they're blinding me. *_*

i love that little butt wave one. man seeing those gifs makes it harder for me to believe they can sing and dance...its too crazy

OMG I am in love with 2PM oh but i love 2AM song..gosh that song gave me the chills. They can definitely sing.

This is my first time posting in here. I wasn't gonna post but just be a silent reader but i couldn't help myself. I after watching 2PM's mv a couple of days ago I was hooked.

I was already anticipating their debut because I had high hopes & man I was not disappointed. Their mv was HOT. Yes it was kinda pervy but it wasn't that bad. i seen way more sexual videos then that so that was nothing to me.

but man their voices, looks, dancing just won me over.

I have a major crush on Changsung but dayum his younger than me....NOOOOOO!!

I knew these guys were younger than me but I didn't expect him to be 4 years younger than me. Gosh I'm so sad now :(

Oh well I don't care I'll still be crushing on him, he is sexy eye candy for me. :D

They only one older than me is Im Daehyun, not bad but I like Chansung more..lol

Oh well I'm just looking forward to their debut performance.

& I'm looking forward to when they unite, man One Day is a gonna be a HOT group. I think they are definitely the group to be on the watch for.

i'm just well .. y'know wondering .. since i've taken an interest in them

so like .. who's the leader of 2pm?

I just love this group so much >< haha

i'm thinking of buying their album coz i really love their song 10점 만점에 10점(10 points out of 10 points right?)

ahaha and i just watched hot blood yesterday .. their documentary

and a couple of their videos

Guest RussianButterfly

aaah, butt wave.

Sigh.

Thank you JYP.

You know.....some of them actually know english (unlike most bands in Korea)

maybe, just maybe, one of them might discover Soompi and read all the stuff we're saying about them....

I don't know if that is a good thing :sweatingbullets:

Guest DongBangBoys

I dont know if I'm supposed to ask this here but what's the significance of 2AM and 2PM? Did something happen during that time?? Lol.

I mean if it was 12AM and 12PM I'd understand that but 2AM and 2PM?? I Ono...

anyway, I think Chansung is such a cutie and I LOVE 2PM! I can't wait till they do a live performance!!!! I'm so excited!

Archived